Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lean To Play Piano Today!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lean To Play Piano Today!! (1171 Views)

Please I Want To Learn How To Play Piano Very Well / Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) / Play Piano Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Learn to play the piano and become self dependent and enjoy the fun of learning to play a musical instrument.
We teach gospel, R n B, Jazz. Also, learn to read music sheets!!
price is quite affordable. You don't need a piano to start!!

contact us on 08139280883(also on whatsapp)

we look forward to working with you..

Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm actually learning it too
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
youngdude1:
I'm actually learning it too

OK.. Good to know that youngdude
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Gheritage(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
I've a little exposure to piano...I won't mind if you would help in brazing me up...where's ur location?
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Gheritage:
I've a little exposure to piano...I won't mind if you would help in brazing me up...where's ur location?

Ok. I'm in surulere. U are welcome.
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Flashysounds: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Our classes are still available..
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Gheritage(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
At what price?
Maxiebrown:
Our classes are still available..
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Not expensive man. What's more important to us is ur willingness to learn. Just call me or whatsapp me on 08139280883.
Re: Lean To Play Piano Today!! by Maxiebrown(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
We still looking forward to working with you..

(1) (Reply)

That One Song You Don't Get Tired Of Listening To. / Ojayy Wright - Kritical 265 Official Music Video + Audio Download / HOT!! Reminisce X Phyno - Street Is Strict ( Freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.