Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) (7034 Views)

Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) / How Come? Rick Ross Losses Weight, Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (see Photo) / Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Raysly(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rick Ross used to be so big but check him out now...almost same size as Meek Mill. Good for him!
Source
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/rick-ross-is-now-almost-size-of-meek.html?m=1

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Kylez(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin Join you guys soon. Anticipate the video to my signature wink

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
EYA!! ALL THOSE BABES IN HIS VIDEOS HAVE WRECKED HIM

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by praizbenjamin(f): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
its sha shockinq oo
to see him with a shirt on sef
miracle grin

4 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by hatux: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrRhymes101:
EYA!! ALL THOSE BABES IN HIS VIDEOS HAVE WRECKED HIM
No!

He once said he wanna loose weight sometimes ago....

But now lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Kk4(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pear on deck
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by angieberry(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
He looks different
Think the fat suited him more

5 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
hatux:
No!

He once said he wanna loose weight sometimes ago....

But now lipsrsealed
OH! DINT HEAR THAT..... ANYWAY ITS GOOD FOR HIM THIS WAY SINCE HE WILL NOW SAVE THE MONEY HE SPENDS ON BUYING BRAS

3 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Mcowubaba: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrRhymes101:
OH! DINT HEAR THAT..... ANYWAY ITS GOOD FOR HIM THIS WAY SINCE HE WILL NOW SAVE THE MONEY HE SPENDS ON BUYING BRAS
He doesn't wear bras shocked
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by hatux: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrRhymes101:
grintongue

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by waxyung(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Photoshop weldone..shey no b rickross wey i stil mit 4 bar last nyt b dis?...mtchew..sipin my origin... Next!
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Noooo I prefer his fat signature sad

black man making white money cool

I luv diz niggas eyes kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Diffdeef(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
photoshop!! check out for Rick Ross latest pictures and see
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by denedene(m): 1:26am On Jun 22, 2015
rick ross just lost his bossy nature. anyways he should take off his beards as well

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by uyisteven(m): 1:46am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:
Noooo I prefer his fat signature sad

so I had 2 go spy miss sinaj profile...must admit..seein d pix made me interested in all ur wryt upz...nd it's ha bdai. ..
Hapi bdai miss...njoy!!!!
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by 3ace(m): 1:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow! Is that really Rick Ross? That will be absolutely impressive if it's him. Na now e go come enjoy himself-even Psquare no go recognize am again.
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by 3ace(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
He looks different
Think the fat suited him more
It is because you are used to the old looks. Imagine a Wole Soyinka with gorimapa; how do you think he'll look? Everybody will definitely ask him to grow his hair again.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Barely recognised him gan. I'll go with the fat rozzay anydayd
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by sinaj(f): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2015
uyisteven:

so I had 2 go spy miss sinaj profile...must admit..seein d pix made me interested in all ur wryt upz...nd it's ha bdai. ..
Hapi bdai miss...njoy!!!!

Thank you kiss
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Esdb3: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Kk4:
Pear on deck
Shout out to all the pears!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Esdb3: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Diffdeef:
photoshop!! check out for Rick Ross latest pictures and see

Oblivious thing. He has been working out with dj khaled.
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Esdb3: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
He looks different Think the fat suited him more
You don't want him to be healthy abi.
angieberry:
He looks different Think the fat suited him more
You don't want him to be healthy abi.
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2015
praizbenjamin:
its sha shockinq oo to see him with a shirt on sef miracle grin
its good that he went ahead to loose the weight...
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by tsylars(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by tsylars(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2015
undecidedcould it be due to ramadan.
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by NervousErection(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Meek mill has always been taller than Rick Ross. Btw Rick Ross ugly no be small.
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by solidgidlas(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2015
When pussy no go gree leave Am
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by Zonacom(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
praizbenjamin:
its sha shockinq oo to see him with a shirt on sef miracle grin
Nice dp u got
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Gbese re o! You sure sey na Rozzay. Dey like hin brother. if na rozzay, omo, e don lose hin equity be that o
Re: Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) by LoveMachine(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
He still looks dirty. Too much drug abuse. Fam looks like he'll leave a mean ring around a bathtub.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mary Igwe Stuns In New Photos As She Turns A Year Older / Kim Kardashian’s Assistant Goes Full Naked On The Red Carpet, Completely Naked!! / Lagos Real Estate Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.