Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Advice To An Upcoming Blogger - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice To An Upcoming Blogger (7748 Views)

Check In If You Are An Upcoming Blogger / Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by unity234: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
pls help me
i have a blog but i need help on how to make it look professional and appaeling.
please help me check the blog at www.unilaginformation..com

pls tell me what is missing and what i need to do.
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by dareking48pro: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2015
hey guys, please I want you to help me review this blog
I created to know where and what am not doing
right... www.mybeautifulstories1..com. and
also this www.androidhdgames..com, www.techsourced..com, www.mybeautifulstories1..com thanks in
advance!
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
dareking48pro:
hey guys, please I want you to help me review this blog I created to know where and what am not doing right... www.mybeautifulstories1..com thanks in advance
there's room for improvement, nice work tho

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by Jetix: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2015
You need to have good quality content, for example you can see it on a blog like http://therealjamike..com/

Check it out to see how you can make your OWN blogs and websites better. There are tons of various different stuff to check out there. No rubbish at all, but real and down-to-earth articles.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2) / 10 Search Engine Mistakes To Avoid / Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.