Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Top 5 Election Vocabularies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 5 Election Vocabularies (655 Views)

Top 5 Reasons Why Ugandan Girls Don't Wear Pants / Top 5 Apps You Will Find In A Nigerian Girl's Phone / Top 5 Funny Pictures From Uniosun Ikire Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Election Vocabularies by kengreatleads(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Elections have come, gone and the political dramas that spiced up the elections almost over. Well the election came with its own vocabularies that Nigerian won’t forget so soon. Words that normally the average Nigerian will tag “big grammar”, thanks to the elections without much explanation even Iya Basira the “amala seller” understands these words. No need for stories, lego…

Defect
The way are politicians keep moving like “jangi- rover” from this party to that party eh…Nigerians have no choice but to become familiar with the word by fire by force.

Accreditation
Thanks to the card reader, we don’t need the dictionary to know what accreditation means.

Propaganda

Thank God the elections are over, at least the propagandas conjured by our political parties against one another seem over.

Jagalize
With the unforgettable drama at The Conference Center, stared by our very own Orubebe came the birth of the word jegalize. As we all know, it means to remain calm and professional in the presence of excessive provocation. I hope say I try with the definition sha… cheesy

Orubeblize
Please don’t laugh at the honorable Orubebe, at least he got himself a word. Ok, here’s my meaning to this one: to disrupt a peaceful process or meeting throwing frivolous accusations at the person in charge of the meeting or process.

I don try na, those are the ones I can remember for now…feel free to add yours and let the fun continue.

http://www.amebojoint.com/2015/06/top-5-election-vocabularies_21.html
Re: Top 5 Election Vocabularies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahaahaa,joke Of The Year 2015..........:D:D / Johnakwehblog: Evening Jokes With Johnny..... / Stop Complain Somebody's Problem Is More Than Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.