Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) (47992 Views)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by freeage7(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2015
MrRhymes101:
SO AS FINE AS DIS BABE IS, SHE IS AN ORDINARY BABY MAMA?? IDONBELIVIT

The babe fall my hand. Na cheap babe she be. And maybe the father train her well, na she refuse to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by iac: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Some girls no get sense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by xavier0327(f): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2015
This babymama thing is all about upbringing. ..dem no born me well to come home with unwanted pregnancy!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Ashkormissy(f): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Ah dunno y d pics dey irritate me... Mayb its cos she chose to become a babymama lasan lasan nd ha pop is happy abt it. Ayam really disappointed thou. Thot she was supposed to b a role model to Nigerian young girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

That's why I said, she's in her very early 20's. I don't necessarily need to know her exact age..

Gimme the link..
haba,your taking piss ni,not what I intended sha..
The link
www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/3
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by ghost80: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Aitee1: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
poiZon:

happy birthday ke uwish, yak itong uwem usong ke eying ette, ye eyen ye edisana eti sprit. amen.
I didnt pray all dese for fun, nyem juust biscuits.

Got popcorn for you grin
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Winning123: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Yeye girl way no get shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by MrRhymes101(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
freeage7:

The babe fall my hand. Na cheap babe she be. And maybe the father train her well, na she refuse to learn.
I D TELLS U
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by sinaj(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
adedayourt:

plus i wnt bliv if som1tells me shes nt older dan flavour
she iz a young gurl nau... nt more dan 25
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by sinaj(f): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
FACT..
Btw, Happy Birthday... Loads of fun kiss kiss.
thankz boo kiss
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by niceguy7(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

omo no b small at ORDINARY babymama angry

as pretty as she is, she couldnt get marid decently sad

now I av to accept dat getting married is more dan being pretty sad

smh!
Oro loso sad
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:
It's a pity for someone that's supposed to be a role model joining the trend of babymama angry angry

It's my birthday joor let me chilax and sip Baileys wink

Happy birthday to all the 22nd born on nairaland kiss

m 22nd too kiss

God bless us smiley

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by overlord77: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

smh!

Of course it's way more than being pretty. Guys can date and hit on any girl they fancy for the fun that it brings but when it comes to marriage, we take our time to make the right pick. Pretty face and sophistication May fail but the true beauty that lies in the heart, doesn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by vickylala239: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
U
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Got popcorn for you grin

Happy birthday, I am so sorry for not being in touch, my BBM crashed. I miss you
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Aitee1: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Happy birthday, I am so sorry for not being in touch, my BBM crashed. I miss you

No worries, we're cool! Thanks for the wish.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Who will gimme belle so I can flaunt my own too grin
contact Airforce 1
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by beyoncausme: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
congrats to them...

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
One thing that pain me is that these girls get pregnant for entertainers knows that these guys are Casanovas but they are still jostling to be baby mamas for them and when the womanizer impregnates them and jump to the next hot chics they will start crying heartbreak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by scribble: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

smh!

It's beyond being pretty o.

U must have good manners, attitude, know how to cook and clean. The list long my dear.

All a man needs is time and money. Money is not easy to come by but good training and a woman can have wife material qualities. Like my wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by PStacks(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrRhymes101:
SO AS FINE AS DIS BABE IS, SHE IS AN ORDINARY BABY MAMA?? IDONBELIVIT

My brother, girls of nowadays are desperate and willing to settle any how. You just make money and watch them flock around you!

You must Hustle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Anna B? Older than Flavor shocked shocked? How?

@ least, I knew her to a point through my assistant c.rep when she was in my school (Uniport) trying to read Mass.Comm. before she won MGBN..

Anna is a little girl. She is in her very early 20's..
She doesn't look like she is in her late 20's either.Maybe 35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
cohmai:
Being too pretty is not a guarrantee of getting marry quick, beside those ladies that are too pretty men are scared of them when it's comes to marriage. Pretty girls are good for dating while average girls that are not too fine easily get married because of good altitude
And those pretty girls are lazy.They can't cook and sweep.They eat a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
otunsman:
She doesn't look like she is in her late 20's either. Maybe 35

Not true grin grin.. Do you know what a 35 years old look like? Stop the exaggerations tongue tongue..

She added cos of the baby which is only normal and natural.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Not true grin grin.. Do you know what a 35 years old look like? Stop the exaggerations tongue tongue..

She added cos of the baby which is only normal and natural.
If you see a twenty something years old girl you will think she is 15.She doesn't look like one.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
freeage7:

Girls are cheap for entertainers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by NewsINigeria(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
xavier0327:
This babymama thing is all about upbringing. ..dem no born me well to come home with unwanted pregnancy!!!
She want to use it to trap him.That's the trick some girls use.Flavour fit don give her plenty money to remove the belle.She go form one lie say doctor warned her not to terminate it,else she would lose her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by MrRhymes101(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:

My brother, girls of nowadays are desperate and willing to settle any how. You just make money and watch them flock around you!

You must Hustle!
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN BRO
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by xavier0327(f): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
otunsman:
She want to use it to trap him.That's the trick some girls use.Flavour fit don give her plenty money to remove the belle.She go form one lie say doctor warned her not to terminate it,else she would lose her life.
I get your point bro but its only a foolish man that can be trapped with pregnancy...in my opinion you cant trap a man with money, sex, or pregnancy, this can happen but only for A SHORT WHILE. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.