Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Use Computer Internet Connection Via Hotspot - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Computer Internet Connection Via Hotspot (435 Views)

How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection / How To Turn Your Laptop Into A Wifi Hotspot / New Syphon Shield V3.1.3 Handlerui For Magic IP ( Fast Connection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Computer Internet Connection Via Hotspot by chapatti: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Today on this piece of article, i will be sharing with us ways on ' HOW TO USE COMPUTER INTERNET CONNECTION VIA HOTSPOT. With this piece of information, you can stay connected 247 a week.
The reason you have to stay connected is that it keeps online whenever you want to.
If you share internet connection via hotspot with your computer to your iphone devices or android phones, you will discover that the various devices will be connected to the internet at the same time..
For many, especially those who uses blackberry 10, is a life saver because immediately you share internet connection via hotspot with your computer device, then you can do it without the wired internet.

For those who are interested in doing this, you will have to use 2 major software which will i am about introducing you to. You can use these software to share internet connection via hotspot but you must first configure them.
Virtual Router - This software is very important and necessary to make your wireless connection. It is very important.In other to connect, Virtual Router turns window 8 2008 R2 or window 7 into a Wifi Hotspot which you can use Wireless Hosted Network technology.
HOW TO CONFIGURE VIRTUAL ROUTER.
For the complete article, click >>>http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/how-to-use-computer-internet-connection-via-hotspot/

(1) (Reply)

I Stumbled Across This On Google. For Bloggers And Website Owners. / How To Recover Photos, Videos And Music From Nexus / Please Help Me! This Is Urgent And I Count On You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.