Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? (704 Views)

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / He Has Been Appointed To Be Spokesman In A Marriage Introduction / Is It Proper To Reserve Sits For A Friend In The Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? by charleff512(m): 2:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Please Nairalanders,I want to know if introduction means marriage in some cultures because i know some families that have couples of kids but are not married (so to say cos they have not been joined by a pastor nor imam nor a court registrar).
One of my senior colleague's spouse who has a son for him has been living with him for the past three years and all he keeps saying is that he wants to do an elaborate wedding.
Another friend is pregnant for his man has just just moved in with a him after introduction.
Pleas I want clarifications please.
God bless you all.
Re: Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? by Theolar247(m): 3:07am On Jun 22, 2015
If planning a white wedding, it's a No

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? by dimensional(m): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Is marriage or wedding in the definition of introduction?

So many unmarried family in our society.
Wetin be the need for introduction when dem don born children full ground. Nor be you go kukuma pay ur the dowry and forget any other celebration. Marriage no be about the elaborate celebration but doing the right and legal thing "pay dowry or bride price"

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? by bewla(m): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2015
To me i say yes because that's d mean marriage church mosque court traditional is just show of wealth. if u introduce your self to the family and they in turn accept your family as there's with the formality being accept from your family....... loba tan
Re: Is It Proper To Move In With A Man After Introduction? by charleff512(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
bewla:
To me i say yes because that's d mean marriage church mosque court traditional is just show of wealth. if u introduce your self to the family and they in turn accept your family as there's with the formality being accept from your family....... loba tan
But you know in our society the marriage certificate helps in documentation in embassy,employment and even politics.

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland / Why Do People Who Drown In The Beach Waters Get Buried On The Beach? / Have You Ever Caught Someone Talking About You In Another Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.