Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (53111 Views)

Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maximus85:

How do we believe no ransom was paid?

Jesus didn't curse those who punish and killed him, he prayed for them. Here is a so-called man of God cursing a sinner like himself. SHAME!

well!,
peter rebuked simon (act 8:20)
jesus rebuked d pharises (luke 11:40-53)
elisha rebuked some youths (2kings2:24)
from ur uninteligible post,its obvious ur mind is already made up about this "so-called man of God"
lol
ur too empty to be taken seriously
please spare me ur sanctimonius blabber
if u wann know if d ransom was paid ask google. i'm done answering too many illogical questions.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Feranmicharles(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Themandator:

What you say to the mountains of your life is what will be confirmed in heaven,for you.

And curse is already in the house of a thief, it is tautology repeating it self.
pardon
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by themodernman: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Simolicatalano:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/22/oyedepo-curses-kidnappers/

My father in d Lord...ds man will make you fall in love with Christianity. No nonsense papa, fire for fire papa.

He once asked a witch who cause accidents and suck victims blood on d highway what they do when they see people like him coming and d witch said:

"When we sense a higher power on d way, we clear off d highway" hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by EPOMA(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Jesus never cursedundecided

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Modified: to those of you referring to the fig tree yeah jesus cursed the tree,cos it didnt bring out fruit while he's hungry,besides it a treeundecided

Oyedepo is not a christian, People just follow him blindly

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by fortunejum: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
opwely:

Yes they also need to be cursed
When you are kidnapped, I will pray for your enermies. Rubbish
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Each time I see "Oyedepo" I get interested.

The man is a Celebrated MOG no doubt. But like some people, I have my doubts

The Man is very aggressive. And like most aggressive people, he will definitely make hasty not too well thought of decisions.
At the end of the service he may end up regretting some of the things he said.

The other day he was physically attacking a member of his church (Yeah....remember the girl he slapped)

Last year he was ordering his church members to "kill"anyone that looks like boko haram.

Now this is too much for a Pastor, especially when he is the richest and most celebrated pastor in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maximus85:

Come to think of this, this Pastor would claim the he prayed and fasted on this issue, now the kidnappers didn't kill the kidnapped, they released him. You even claimed no ransom was paid. Why, how? Isn't this an opportunity to pray for them to be saved? Yet you curse them. Who is this man with illuminati signs on the ariel view of his church sef? Coincidence he called it.

so d kidnappers released him willingly
please read to understand properly
i wont say more!!!
and going by ur dumb logic d illuminati signs on d aerial view of his church ain't a coincidence huh?
so every structure with a resemblance to d illuminati is definitely connected to d occult I understand ur plight
"To him who has a hammer, all is problems would appear as nails"
i respect ur opinion tho..
try to reduce ur ignorance bro
typing "illuminati symbols hidden in plain sight" on google should help ur situation
BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
This was never supposed to make sense cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by sucess001(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Simolicatalano:

well!,
peter rebuked simon (act 8:20)
jesus rebuked d pharises (luke 11:40-53)
elisha rebuked some youths (2kings2:24)
from ur uninteligible post,its obvious ur mind is already made up about this "so-called man of God"
lol
ur too empty to be taken seriously
please spare me ur sanctimonius blabber
if u wann know if d ransom was paid ask google. i'm done answering too many illogical questions.

i am not taking sides in the argument but bro....rebuke is 'different' from 'cursing'

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=keme007 post=35033845][/quote] U are entitled to ur own opinion
BLESS YOU
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Btruth: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Modified: to those of you referring to the fig tree yeah jesus cursed the tree,cos it didnt bring out fruit while he's hungry,besides it a treeundecided
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by loomer: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Themandator:

I was there when the pastor gave his testimony and this aerial assault was not part of it.

He actually called one of the kidnappers that have his life to Christ by name, Tony,demanding that he comes out but the guy refused.

So where the story of phone call stuff come out from?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maximus85:

Jesus cursed cities in revelation? Yeeeeepaa. Which church you dey go?

Winners noni grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by sucess001(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
ifedayoifedapo:
To clear the air, we have those whose evil atrocities outweigh kidnapping, yet, when they come to give their lives to Christ, Men of GOD like Bishop Oyedepo will still accept them, pray for them and lead them to CHRIST.

The truth is, no one is free from the curse of GOD as long as u are still in sin. Deut 28:14-end.

We all know the truth. Its unfortunate that some of us just take pleasure in insulting Men of GOD.

So, the so-called kidnappers in this case shouldn't be free from curses until they repent of their sin.

with humility and reverence to God's word, i think you are wrong.

you do not curse people because of their sinful nature according to the bible. scripture says you forgive peolple seven times seven times...

wen peter attacked the people attacking Jesus, he glued the ear back....

we are a light to this world, we are not allowed to do things people in the world would do...

if we curse thieves, curse politicians, curse armed robbers, curse all forms of criminals....who else is left to be cursed?

indeed Jesus never curse any human being...would you rather show allegiance to Jesus and his preaching to a man of God?

please note i do not condemn bishop Oyedepo...but i fear most of us are too loyal to human beings than Gods immutable word.

his word is for us to bring sinners to repentance...not curse them...

Bishop is human so he is also allowed to make mistakes...but pls do not make his mistakes a standard for behaviour. selah.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by pure2012soul(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
damola1:
He needs to curse politricians that continue to loot us dry and then let's see the result
Haba! You wan pour sand sand for I'm garri? Shuu! Na wah for you o grin
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
sucess001:

i am not taking sides in the argument but bro....rebuke is 'different' from 'cursing'

It seems my choice of words got u confused
so i dare to say
peter CURSED simon (may u perish with ur money)
jesus CURSED d pharises ( woe to u pharisees)
Elisha CURSED d youths (and he turned and cursed them in d name of d lord)
to help ur understanding, ur free to check for d meanings of "woe, perish& cursed" in a dictionary
beta still
ur free to consult a bible.
BLESS YOU
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by sucess001(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Simolicatalano:

so i dare to say
to help ur understanding, ur free to check for d meanings of "woe, perish& cursed" in a dictionary
beta still
BLESS YOU

first...that peter did it does not make it right...

second...pharisees is a generic word... its like me saying woe to you teachers...does it mean i curse all the teachers in the world?and 'woe to you' isnt a curse

lastly...elisha was in the old testament...

finally...i ll ask you not to twist and bend the bible to justify cursing...thats not the ministry we have been given....
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by kevwemike: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
pring:
I will release the key to gates of hell pastor.
People make this fool take the position of God.
Is he God?
Pray for your enemies.
rubbish.
the thought u are reasonable, I sorry for ur generation.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by chmod777: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yes brother Daddy should learn how to pray for those who persecute the church. We are to bless not course. We are life givers not destroyers. James3:1-18 explains it all
room089:
Daddy if you curse them and they die and go to hell, will that bring any glory to God?
Why don't you go on your knees and impress it upon God not to give them any rest until they repent?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by chmod777: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Brother, the bible contains the word of God, word of satan, angels and men. Also it contains acts of men both right or wrong. Jesus said bless not course. That peter coursed did not make right.same way that david goofed did not make it right. Remember what Jesus told his disciples when the demanded to command fire from heaven. Holy spirit has come to give men life not destroy mens life
Simolicatalano:

so i dare to say
beta still
BLESS YOU
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
sucess001:

first...that peter did it does not make it right...

second...pharisees is a generic word... its like me saying woe to you teachers...does it mean i curse all the teachers in the world?and 'woe to you' isnt a curse

lastly...elisha was in the old testament...

finally...i ll ask you not to twist and bend the bible to justify cursing...thats not the ministry we have been given....
woe=curse
I neva for once justified cursing
dont misconstrue my comment and intent
i'was jst try'n tell those that r hypocritical about this scenario, playing judge on who d real and fake men of GOD are to please try and shut d various holes in their faces
some peeps evn curse at d slightest opportunity and come here on nairaland to form na me holy pass.
I'm done here.
God bless
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Simolicatalano: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
chmod777:
Brother, the bible contains the word of God, word of satan, angels and men. Also it contains acts of men both right or wrong. Jesus said bless not course. That peter coursed did not make right.same way that david goofed did not make it right. Remember what Jesus told his disciples when the demanded to command fire from heaven. Holy spirit has come to give men life not destroy mens life
i unerstand maam/sir
Bless u
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by chmod777: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
#am sorry my reply is not to u but the one who says he is a sinner with others but I lost his post!

Please single yourself out. I am not a sinner. I am born of God. I am rightoues because I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am joined with the Lord and I am one spirit with him. I have eternal life today. I am the temple of of God and his temple is holy. I am holy. I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation. I am an offspring of the Word . As resurrected Jesus is so am today. As the father sent jesus so jesus sent me.I have been baptized into christ and I have put on christ. In christ live, move and have my being. I know who I am
Pinkieblue:

Yes that's true...... B4 someone offends you, you have to 4give them

But come to think of it, I can imagine the sleepless night his family and church members would have praying for him.....

The bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you...... That's what the kidnappers should have done..... Now 2 of them have been caught..... Even if they are forgiven by the pastor, the law won't 4give them.....
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by azidomedogo: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nobody touches the son's of the prophet
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by dalass(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
pls,tell me those pharisees,are they remorseful or not

Abeg leave mata 4 marthias,these had returned the victimssad
Yes they returned the Pastor BECAUSE OF the curse... Without which they would pay 50 million
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Feranmicharles(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
dalass:
Yes they returned the Pastor BECAUSE OF the curse... Without which they would pay 50 million
and should a pastor threatens with curse Abi you've 4gotin d meanin of curse ni
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Etfash(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't see any wrong this prince has committed. When Herod killed James and the church said nothing, he proceeded to take hold of Peter. Then the Church cried out to God and God sent an Angel to resolve the matter.

Now, has any of those with a different opinion taken time to consider the shame and the mud the name of Christ would have been dragged into if that pastor wasn't released? How many babes in the faith would have been lost? May i say that we are in the end times and some of the things happening are deliberate acts of Satan and his angels to mock the God of Abraham, the Cross of Jesus and the end time church.

Jesus cursed cities that refused to repent after seeing the mighty works of God. How much more... Friends, the Almighty God is a God of Love but also of Judgment, a God of Mercy and a Consuming fire.

For some that are always quick to speak against anything said or done by any prince of the Kingdom, well, there may be instances where some princes have fallen short, but i assure you, their judgment is not in your hands; you don't judge a man's servant for him, leave him for his master!

Shalom!
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by princejayboss: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

What's your point now... Didn't Jesus cause the fig tree? Yes or no...
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Justinakusu(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

when they kidnap you, we will pray for them to be prosperous, since that's the way Jesus prayed.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Superman11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
Mumu

WHich chapter you don reach !!!
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by okazuu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
ignorance and religion has eaten many people up if the kidnappers have killed the pastor now same people like you will be the one questioning God you have so much allow religion blind your reasoning as it was in the beginning the best form of attack is to be on the offensive some of you will come here and start insulting and criticizing a man of God for no reason without even knowing the bible as you claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.