Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (33259 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by soko(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2005
Should I have blood convenant with my partner?

My girlfriend insist I should have blood convenant with her, to show my love for her.can i do it.please advice me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by queen2(f): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2005
Why you talking like this? blood covenant, oh no no, all because of this love sha...is there any need to go into, that what if something else happens...God forbid, like if some one dies, so what will happen next...A blood covenant, once made, was considered more binding even than family ties
My advice is no...don't do it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by nferyn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2005
What's a blood convenant?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2005
^ what he said
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by nferyn(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2005
K2DaC:

^ what he said

I still don't understand. Is that making a cut in both your arms and letting the wounds touch each other?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2005
i dont understand it either
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by queen2(f): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2005
i dont really know how they do it, but ive heard it before that is not good.. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2005
is it one of them juju shitt Lol?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2005
Are u guys serious? U don't know what blood covenant is. Wow.

It's simply an oath. Like u swear to be with each other forever. Give yourself a lil pinch on your thumb till blood comes out, you touch your thumbs together, and lick the blood and seal it with "together we shall be forever".

My advice, please don't do it. We watch movies to be smart, not to be dumb. Don't u watch movies, don't u see what the end result of oath, and covenants are? Just don't do it. I personally will DUMP a guy that says i have to make a blood covenant with him, just to prove i love him.

You can use promise rings, but let it be just that. Blood covenant might seem like fun at that moment, BUT... later on, u'll regret it. Few words are enough for the wise. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2005
Whichever way u see it, blood convenant is bullshit. U came into this world as a free soul. why bind yourself and hinge your life/existence on the life of another all for the sake of love? It stupid. U met love on earth and u'll leave it sumday...don't let it kill u. Let your head rule over your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Fox(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2005
Blood convenant is shit, pure, plain and simple bs. I don't believe in juju or anything of the sort so to me it's just an opportunity for you to expose yourself to HIV or dash the babalawo money. If you're a religious person simply tell her that it's against your religion. Look into her eyes and tell her that you love her a lot ....then go get a tattoo of her name on your forehead

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by mckaycee(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2005
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! B4 IT GATHERS STORM. I SAY RRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by spicequeen(f): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2005
are U insane? Sorry no offence but if U know what is good for U then i'll say take a hike as fast as ur legs could carry U! For goodness sake don't do it! What's she afraid of that she needs a blood convenant to prove U love her? If she can't see the love then she never will blood convenant or not!! shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by solomon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2005
Lae!lae o!!even if she is the most beautiful lady in the global world;my brother i we advice you to run because if bad thing happen and she die omo you on own o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by mckaycee(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2005
May be He needs some more piece of advice: THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! A BIG BIG FIRE, RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! SHINE YOUR EYE MY BROTHER. Listen to the voice of reason..........
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by sexylady1(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2005
Bros me i go advice u like my blood covention, oath or whatever it is not good what if something happen to one of you, u know the consequence none of you is getting married so ve a rethink and give us the reply
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by sexylady1(f): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2005
Bros me i go advice u like my blood, covention, oath or whatever it is not good what if something happen to one of you, u know the consequence none of you is getting married so ve a rethink and give us the reply
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by mckaycee(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2005
A friend here said I shld give this to you, he says, "the world is made up of physical body and spiritual body. Is your degree of both bodies equal to her's? DANGER! QUIT!!"
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2005
eeeh. . .what exactly is wrong with a blood convenant? When you give a promise ring, or get engaged, how binding is it? How binding is a marriage covenant? What is so special about blood?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Seun(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2005
HIV/AIDS is what's special about blood.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2005
...and what if they are certified clean from blood diseases. Can they go ahead with the convenant. I dont think so. Why bring in another guest (demon) into ur relationship to watch when 1 dies?

On a lighter mood, if u insist on the convenant. Let it be "U jump-I Jump" NOT "U Die - I Die" o abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by queen2(f): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2005
I cant just support Blood convenant....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2005
Ok this one is the height shocked blood covenant ke! dude you don't even need to ask anybody sef, you know that ish is nasty.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2005
so what? if one person has hiv/aids and they get married, then both would have it.

In any case, you are ignoring the question. what is so special about a blood covenant? Do people take it more seriously than other covenants or promises they make in their lives? If not, then this thread is silly. He can make whatever covenant he wants with the girl. If he breaks it, then it is broken? So what?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2005
Blood convenant ke... some girls can really go gaga sha... I think alot of people dont know what a blood convenant is... it is much more than that supposed sharking love. So what if after the convenant she now falls out of love... wo that wld be too much trouble ooh... I call this "looking 4 what is not looking 4 u" ...

My advice u guys shd think seriously before doing this blood thing... A lot of people that have done it are still living with the pains that comes with it...

I am strongly against it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2005
So, please, can somebody explain to me what exactly a blood convenant is and its significance over other types of promises or commitments?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2005
The only major difference is that blood convenant is d ritual. Its back by spirit forces. The vow at such rituals usually says "Not even death can seperate us" unlike marital vow that says "Only death can seperate us".
Basically when such convenants is in place..if 1 of them dies..the other dies immediately. If one of them cheats, s/he will die.
Its basically a death thing sha.
Too backwards for me to think. Love is suppose to give life because Love is Life.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by tamia(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2005
neva would i think of doin' somethin like dat TOFIAKWA!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2005
you can cheat and not be separated. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2005
In blood convenants...even Cheatin leads to death. U may call it Love in Bondage ORĀ  deathful love affair.
Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Oracle(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2005
men i'd advise u not to even try it
anything can happen 2moro
simply tell her u love her
u dont have 2 prove ur love
by swearing an oath
coz men if u fail im sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Latoya(f): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2005
Blood convenat ke? Pls run away from her now, i mean now at this moment. she is evil.y do u have to take a blood oath to prove to her how much u love and care? thats nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships / Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.