Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Perfect Website Or App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Perfect Website Or App (619 Views)

How To Earn Money Selling Your Website, Domain Or App On Flippa.com / Website Or Software Programming? / Do You Have A Website Or Blog? This Is Good News For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Perfect Website Or App by Nelsonike(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi,I am here today to ask if you know how to program an app or build a site?well if you can then I will like us to join brains or mind or even hands to try and make something big out of the app/site.If we do this together,we shall both contribute to start the app/site and that may cost money but it is said that in other to get something big,you must at least spend money.So this is my request,if you know you got what it takes to get this thing done then CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP WITH:

And thank you for your time...

Re: A Perfect Website Or App by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
No,we can't *grins*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Installation, Administration And Support On Oracle, EMC, IBM Systems Etc. / What Is The Best Web Hosting Platform You've Worked With And Why? / Oracle Apps Erp Functional Training@uk,usa,dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.