Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

National Identity Number Mandatory From September - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (51651 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by phransix147(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Realdeals:
Useless commission, got registered in 2013, up till now no card has been produced. They also wasted billions of tax payer fund on a farce recruitment which produces no result.
na buhari still cause this one?
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by myklangelo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nawa I never get mine o.... Does it mean I will become unNigeriad?

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by rikamann: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
That man will soon go to jail. You think you can deceive Buhari after failing Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by ERONX(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another avenue to suck d masses dry.... See as d man head fat like wheel-barrow
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by adepiero: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
How many things do we have to register for in this country! BVN, NIMC, Drivers License, Voters Card, Sim Card... undecided

Can't there be a centralized method of collating data instead of all these waste of tax payers fund and time. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by samtin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Since June 21 2013... Yet shit is still tragic... What is the cause of delay in distributing the cards anyway??
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by femora007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Av registered 4 more dan a year now and d card is nt yet ready
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by salaboiz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by onos1979(f): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls do they have office in Warri ? Pls if u know kindly tell me.
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by bioladudu: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na Wa ooooooooooooooo.......What about BVN?
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by iamlol(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's not Aladdin to Aladdin, I won't Aladdin it
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by elosar(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Can't understand help
Every time malaria, every time malaria, dis ur malaria e no dey finish, DR
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by tiger28: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
The emergence of Buhari is really waking up all these " Comatose " and unproductive agencies. Have you noticed?? Nigeria shall be great again!!
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by PStacks(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
This #Buhari Medication seems to be working perfect.

Everybody is coming alive to their responsibility one by one.

This #Buhari Tablet must be the Cure to Corruption and impunity in our land.

I recommend 3 doses per day, to be taken 2 tablets three times daily to purge our system of corruption.

#SaiBuhari I need some Buhari Tablet

In Customs
In Police
In Civil Defence
In Army
In Immigration
In Airforce
In Navy
In Maritime
In NNPC
In Refineries
In Education
In Health
In Infrastructure
In Politics.

We need a dose of #Buhari in our National Lives everyday till thy kingdom come.

God Bless #MuhammaduBuhari

3 Likes

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by favourmic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
PUSH1:
I am not a Nigerian tho. But I think they will use it for the 5000 naira unempolyment payment.

You right bro
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by debbie(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
International passport,drivers license,BVN,NIN and the rest.....These people are funny.
Cant we have a central database for all these identifications? Cant they be linked,instead of punishing people to register and re-register .

Banks please start including the NIN in your list of means of r registration. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by Projectors(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's a good move,we hope it will be worth the time, because those that registered last year are yet to have the permanent cards.
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by Emma60Ayoola(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by aksule(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where, fellow NLs can l go for registration. Which ministry or board.
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by PStacks(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is a Major stride to the End of corruption.

No more "Ghost workers"

You can't earn multiple salary.

If you are entitled to just one share and because of greed, you amase 100 to yourself and deprive others, this number would track you out.

Its one and the same with "Social Security Number"
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by hob(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Have done the pre registration, but the capturing of the data na another big time wahala....
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
We when dey abroad nko (Ghana)

1 Like

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by elosar(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:
This #Buhari Medication seems to be working perfect.

Everybody is coming alive to their responsibility one by one.

This #Buhari Tablet must be the Cure to Corruption and impunity in our land.

I recommend 3 doses per day, to be taken 2 tablets three times daily to purge our system of corruption.

#SaiBuhari I need some Buhari Tablet

In Customs
In Police
In Civil Defence
In Army
In Immigration
In Airforce
In Navy
In Maritime
In NNPC
In Refineries
In Education
In Health
In Infrastructure
In Politics.

We need a dose of #Buhari in our National Lives everyday till thy kingdom come.

God Bless #MuhammaduBuhari
is it the buhari who say he cannot perfom well due to his age limit, means short life time
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by drololaaof: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
The NIM should first and foremost settle the problem facing them we have registered since last year no card was issued not only that to get register at the Ondo West LG office is like asking a camel to pass through the the needle hole
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by TheFilmmaker: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
I laff in swahili.

Waiting for the end time conspiracy 666 theorist?

1 Like

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by nwadiuko1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
kromoto:
For the past 2years I got registered with no ID card and the commission has the guts to be given deadline.

Rainy season thunder no dey good ooo
no na dry season thunder sure pass
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by zeefa: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
greggles:
These people are really learning from us, I wrote about this in my frontpage article!

The process is slow and it seems the management is incompetent as compared with the implementation of the BVN, but it should be implemented by law so that we have a unique ID system in Nigeria.

With your National ID, you should qualify for certain incentives like loans, overdraft etc, it would be mandatorily needed by banks as soon as it is implemented, so that they will tie every person to their accounts nationwide. Banks will even stop asking for collateral for certain amounts of money because you can no longer run with their money and if you do, they already know where you went to because the system is also tied to your international passport, drivers license etc and once you leave the country, they know where you are and they will easily write to the host country that you're a fugitive

Also, once you're arrested by the police, the first thing they do is take your thumbprint and your details come up immediately, that offense is recorded and your crime history is easily available to law enforcement to track you and invite you for questioning when you are spotted within a location where a crime is committed, that's the system used abroad to draw up a list of suspects when a crime has no face on it

Also, before you rent a house, your landlord gives you a form and requests your Identity which he uses to run a background check with the authorities to know if you have outstanding criminal cases like child abuse (in case he has kids that could be vulnerable).
Before you get a job, get admission into school, run for a political appointment, get a loan from the bank or lending company etc, a bankground check is done with your identity

It has been long overdue in a country like Nigeria having serious security issues and abuse of office and power issues.

Story for the gods. We are not there yet in naija. So you expect me to look for house in an area like Ede in Osun state and somebody will now have to scan or make an investigation before renting an apartment for me. ? SHAME SHAME SHAME.

We are living in dreams in naija. No stable electricity and you want someone to access overall data base looking for debtors.

Unless we have a functioning government and other factors of development in place. Otherwise all na story!

May God help naija. E go better.
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by ametu166(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Illuminati
Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
provide the card for people that have registered.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Number Mandatory From September by daikale: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
All these lazy parastatals will want to prove they re working.
what of people that ve registered and not gotten their card
not only September........ na last year dey for talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.