Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. (21144 Views)

Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2015
BEST CURE FOR BUMPS/KELOID, AFTER SHAVE RASH AS WELL AS OTHER SKIN CONDITION OF BACTERIA ORIGIN.
MCKOLL HERBAL CREAM is the answer.

ABOUT MCKOLL HERBAL CREAM
Mckoll cream is a product of hi-tech phythotheurapeutic research is formulated for the treatment of pimple-like growth at the back of men’s neck/head clinically referred to as Pseudofolliculitis barbe. It is manufactured locally in Imo state and registered with NAFDAC.

MY TESTIMONY
I had used series of expensive medications for my stubborn bump that weren’t working. Until the fateful day I remembered one of the friends in school that dropped out and ventured into cream business in Onitsha. The moment I told him about my experience with bump, he prescribed MCKOLL cream. I base in Lagos.I searched for the cream all over Lagos but it was nowhere to be found, even at Idumota, the city of drugs and creams. I later told him that I couldn’t get the drugs here in Lagos and he promised to send it to me through waybill which he did. When I started using the cream, I was full of doubts, just as anyone really suffering from bumps/keloids would. But I was consistent in using applying it 3 to 4 times daily to the affected area. I have just used this cream for just 1 month and I discovered that the bump has drastically reduced, even before the 3 months recommended for the usage of the cream. I am sharing this to know if there is any other person that has used this cream. Please come forward and share your testimonies. I am also willing to help anybody in south west or other part of Nigeria to get this wonder cream because it is very scarce especially in the south west. Hit me up on Whatsapp on 08037780649 if you are in. I work at Marina Lagos, u can always meet me at the CMS Cathedral church, Marina to pick it, my office is very close to the church. It’s just 2k, waybill cost inclusive. Thanks. This cream is a must have for every guy, even if you dont have pumps, u can equally use it as after shave. PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Please pardon my bad grammer, am not a writer, am an Engineer by profession, just tying to save lifes.

THANKS.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Dermabplus: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dermabplus Herbal Skin Treatment cures all skin infections e.g pimples, eczema, kheloids, acne, acne pimples, dandruff, skin rashes etc within Five (5days) except for kheloid which will take 2-3weeks for perfect cure...Its in form of liquid...All you have to do is to spray on the affected area and allow to dry....You can apply both in the day or in the night.

To locate the nearest sales agent around you please contact:
P'Herbs Company Ltd
(Center for herbal and pharmaceutical Research)
07035540904, 08128887049
pherbsltd@gmail.com, dermabplus@gmail.com

Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2015
I hav used this product and it doesnt worj for kelliods,stop decieving buyers,but yes it works as an effectice after shave,cures razor bumps as well but not for kelliods
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by xman4life: 2:18am On Jun 24, 2015
kazzonline:
I hav used this product and it doesnt worj for kelliods,stop decieving buyers,but yes it works as an effectice after shave,cures razor bumps as well but not for kelliods

Which product are you referring to? Is it the one the Op mentioned or the one by the second poster?
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by romityl: 5:44am On Jun 24, 2015
It a nice development since our pple are coming up wit new n wonderful innovations ...
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
xman4life:

Which product are you referring to? Is it the one the Op mentioned or the one by the second poster?

Mckoll herbal cream,its more like a lotion sef,doesnt worj for kelliods,works for razor bumps thou
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
kazzonline:

Mckoll herbal cream,its more like a lotion sef,doesnt worj for kelliods,works for razor bumps thou
\

I think you are the one deceiving people. Seeing is believing. It worked for me thou, as well as few other Nigerians that have used the cream, so i dont know what you are saying. You can google about the cream and see peoples view about it.
Thanks.

Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Depot:
\

I think you are the one deceiving people. Seeing is believing. It worked for me thou, as well as few other Nigerians that have used the cream, so i dont know what you are saying. You can google about the cream and see peoples view about it.
Thanks.

I nor kuku talk say mk dem nor buy ur market but anyone buying this for kelliods on any parr of ur body,expect no miracle,the product wen applied on the kelliod would mk that part very itchy,still e nor work for kelliods,what was written on the pack of the cream was that it was meant for razor bumps,which it was written in its scientific name(Pseudofolliculitis barbae)so happy sales oo
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Intending buyers google Pseudofolliculitis barbae before buying this products,how is this related to kelliods/hypertrophic scars,no know topical treatment can completely eliminate kelliods.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Eyesome: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
kazzonline:

Dont say what u dont know. I came across this cream during my service year back in 2010. A fellow corper introduced it to me. It cured my bumps like magic.Since than, i can stay without this cream. Its always in my shaving kit. I use it as after shave. Its scarce though. I normally buy it from a pharmacy shop in Bayelsa @ 3k. Anybody in Bayelsa can get it at Ebi pharmacy shop Opolo.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Please how good is this cream for bump on the head.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Eyesome: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
fatme:

The cream is very very effective, tested and trusted.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 1:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Eyesome:

Dont say what u dont know. I came across this cream during my service year back in 2010. A fellow corper introduced it to me. It cured my bumps like magic.Since than, i can stay without this cream. Its always in my shaving kit. I use it as after shave. Its scarce though. I normally buy it from a pharmacy shop in Bayelsa @ 3k. Anybody in Bayelsa can get it at Ebi pharmacy shop Opolo.

Use your sense how does Pseudofolliculitis barbae relates to kelliods?you say you keep this as your after shave,which is what is perfect for Pseudofolliculitis barbae as i said,does after shave works for kelliods.

Why do we keep decieving people cos you know they are desperate to get cure
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2015
fatme:

Before you buy google Pseudofolliculitis barbae and see if its in any way relates to kelliods,i used this on kelliods and it didnt even show a sign that it worked,until i googled what was written on the pack and saw it ws for razor bumps
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by goryorhal(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Does this cream works for acne/pimples ?
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
goryorhal:
Does this cream works for acne/pimples ?

No
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
kazzonline:

Before you buy google Pseudofolliculitis barbae and see if its in any way relates to kelliods,i used this on kelliods and it didnt even show a sign that it worked,until i googled what was written on the pack and saw it ws for razor bumps

What causes Keloid please, learning is a continuous process.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Depot:

What causes Keloid please, learning is a continuous process.

Since all dis days ur brain just boot to gimme reply ba?hahahaaaa na u suppose go learn,not me,cos before i post anyting on line i mk my research,yeah it is true that Pseudofolliculitis_barbae leads to kelliods,but is what you are selling a cure to kelliods or Pseudofolliculitis_barbae?? Cos it is clearlt written on the pack nd container that its a cure for Pseudofolliculitis_barbae not kelliods.
Arguing with me would only mk people not patronise you on nairaland,because it is a known fact that no otc cream/cream or what you selling can ever cure kelliods that has formed,it can only be removed thru surgery(laser,demabrassion) etc so stop selling lies to nairalanders.you dont hav any cure to kelliods,you sell a solution to Pseudofolliculitis_barbae which if left unattended to will lead to kelliods,prolly you shld learn more with the wiki article i posted below and educate yourself.if you want more facts i can teach you!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
kazzonline:

Since all dis days ur brain just boot to gimme reply ba?hahahaaaa na u suppose go learn,not me,cos before i post anyting on line i mk my research,yeah it is true that Pseudofolliculitis_barbae leads to kelliods,but is what you are selling a cure to kelliods or Pseudofolliculitis_barbae?? Cos it is clearlt written on the pack nd container that its a cure for Pseudofolliculitis_barbae not kelliods.
Arguing with me would only mk people not patronise you on nairaland,because it is a known fact that no otc cream/cream or what you selling can ever cure kelliods that has formed,it can only be removed thru surgery(laser,demabrassion) etc so stop selling lies to nairalanders.you dont hav any cure to kelliods,you sell a solution to Pseudofolliculitis_barbae which if left unattended to will lead to kelliods,prolly you shld learn more with the wiki article i posted below and educate yourself.if you want more facts i can teach you!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae

You are just confused.
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Depot:

You are just confused.

No.. You are the confused fellow!! Selling lies to desperate people.
Answer the question,are you selling cure for kelliods/bumps or Pseudofolliculitis_barbae
Because yoi are dubious and a liar,you cant answer the question.
You are selling lies.post pictures od ypur clients with already formed kelliods that used your product and it cured,lemme guess you cant.because as i wud continue saying it is written on the pack that its cures Pseudofolliculitis_barbae.not kelliods.so stop the lies

And i still stand by my words,no topical treatment can cure already formed kelliods.

So mr not so confused seller answer my questions
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
For your information, I don't sell cream, just trying to help people around. As am tying this, I don't even have single 1 with. Just the one in my shaving pack. I can see you are frustrated.

kazzonline:

No.. You are the confused fellow!! Selling lies to desperate people.
Answer the question,are you selling cure for kelliods/bumps or Pseudofolliculitis_barbae
Because yoi are dubious and a liar,you cant answer the question.
You are selling lies.post pictures od ypur clients with already formed kelliods that used your product and it cured,lemme guess you cant.because as i wud continue saying it is written on the pack that its cures Pseudofolliculitis_barbae.not kelliods.so stop the lies

And i still stand by my words,no topical treatment can cure already formed kelliods.

So mr not so confused seller answer my questions
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by kazzonline: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Depot:

For your information, I don't sell cream, just trying to help people around. As am tying this, I don't even have single 1 with. Just the one in my shaving pack. I can see you are frustrated.

I hv made my point a million times,intending buyers of this cream can read frm our posts and judge,so call me whatever u wish,well na u sabi d frustration in trying to point you into the right direction and you shld stop decienvn buyers!!
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by drjekoyemi: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi, everybody. mine is not acne, mine is bumps at the back of my neck. I have visited the hospital, used different creams as prescribed by the dermatologist, but i still have black spots of bumps which sometime itch me. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. WHat can I use to dry it up once and for all, without any black mark
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Depot(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
You should be more concerned about the bumps and not the spots. If you are convinced that it's dead, just take your mind off it and give it some time, the spots will clear gradually.

Thanks.

drjekoyemi:
Hi, everybody. mine is not acne, mine is bumps at the back of my neck. I have visited the hospital, used different creams as prescribed by the dermatologist, but i still have black spots of bumps which sometime itch me. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. WHat can I use to dry it up once and for all, without any black mark
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by Dermabplus: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
@drjekoyemi:

I am recommending Dermabplus Herbal Skin Treatment....It works perfectly and its 100% herbal.

If you are interested...Please contact me via:
dermabplus@gmail.com, pherbsltd@gmail.com
or call 07035540904
or Visit: https://facebook.com/dermabplus for more detail

I will direct you to a nearest outlet to your location...just indicate your location when you contact us.

If you use it...You will recommend to others....Guaranteed
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by InvertedHammer: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
drjekoyemi:
/
Use pure aloe vera gel.

Or TCA 15% (be careful and use cautiously as this will cause scaling)
\
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by denziz: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/ Use pure aloe vera gel.
Or TCA 15% (be careful and use cautiously as this will cause scaling) \
Please,which one is TCA
Re: Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. by InvertedHammer: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
denziz:
Please,which one is TCA

TrichloroAcetic acid peel.

Clean area with alcohol wipes. Rub TCA (using gloves) on it. Leave on for about 5mins or less (it comes with tingling sensation) and rinse off with water thoroughly.
Apply moisturizer continuously because the area will be very dry and will start peeling off after 4 days. Hyperpigmentation may occur but real skin tone will return after a few days.

NB: The shedding of skin could be disgusting to the sight. Use when your exposure to the outside world will be limited.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.