Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? (6689 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
hello fellas ...
I was in dire need of money for some pressing concerns yesterday, I needed 70k but I didn't have it then so I called my girlfriend and ask her if I could get d money from her and give her back next month, and she said she will see what she can do.
the problem now is I couldn't sleep well yesterday because some part of me keeps telling me that I shouldn't have asked her. she hasn't sent the money yet but am considering telling her not to bother anymore . please how should I handle this matter?

1 Like

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Ritzy92(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2015
No
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by INTROVERT(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
That's Love and War.. nothing to worry about. Eventually she gives you the money her love for you will grow 30% high. girls values niggas they spend on.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by goodmorning40: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Yes no
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
It is normal that you have that thought as a real man but there is nothimg wrong about it
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Nna mehn, the babe ruvv u scarra oooooo. Buh be sure to pay her bak tho..
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Baawaa(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2015
For asking at all, you are not a man but a weak woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Baawaa:
For asking at all, you are not a man but a weak woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cmon, it aint a bad thing to ask a gurlfwend for assistance. Buh wen its bad its wen its abused.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Princecalm(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Baawaa:
so why is she you companion?
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Just make sure u pay her b4 she asks u. For the fact that u are bothered,explains that u have an independent mind.Not bad shaa
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Baawaa(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, it aint a bad thing to ask a gurlfwend for assistance. Buh wen its bad its wen its abused.
Real men don't ask wowen for assistance!

1 Like

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by misspicy(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
yes u r right to ask her for money,but be sure to pay her at d agreed date o,bcoz na money dey scatter friendship.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by maverickdude(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
tz not bad
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Upnepaa(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Nothing bad,what are you dating for then,even this are situations in which true love is portrayed,just make sure you pay it back on time
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by misspicy(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Baawaa:
Real men don't ask wowen for assistance!
define real men undecided

1 Like

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by missbehave247(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
The major problem here is,

Does she trust you enough to give you the money?

Cause she would have giving you the money both decide to seek advice probably from her girl friend or collige.

Lastly if She eventually give you, ensure to keep to your promise inother for her not to feel the "HAD I KNOW" Chinwe told me not too
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Baawaa(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Princecalm:
so why is she you companion?
She is your companion,for you to take good care of her not her borrowing you money or assisting you monetary.
This is for real men not gold-diggers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by rawtouch: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
And up till now you never see alert.....
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Princecalm(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Baawaa:

She is your companion,for you to take good care of her not her borrowing you money or assisting you monetary.
This is for real men not gold-diggers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you got it wrong, both are to take care of eachother in what ever condition.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by donholy28(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
I think I have done that once or twice... d first was a test but d second time.... I really needed it...so no...it was not wrong.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Baawaa(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
misspicy:

define real men undecided
Real men are the ones that see's themselves as heads not the tails
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Senjo(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Seriously it wrong to ask a lady for moni.Ha respect for u decrease immediately she able to provide ur need.If i were in ur shoe,i would av gone somewhere else not my gf.Mind u she is a gf not a fiance or a wife.I hope u get wt u want from ha since d deed as been done.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by XavierBlue(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2015
You know say girls be like the devil, dem go give your shoe, then collect with your leggrin,

XavierBlue
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by dahreyM: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2015
misspicy:
yes u r right to ask her for money,but be sure to pay her at d agreed date o,bcoz na money dey scatter friendship.

I luv dis girl.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by toyeoye(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
undecided
You are very welcome madam, hope you slept well?
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by UjSizzle(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Let her give you the money and stop allowing your self-esteem get in the way of good friendship.
But make sure you pay back like you promised.

She's your girlfriend. Should be your closest confidant and your best friend eventually. If you can't comfortably tell her your problems and let her help you... well, I don't know what relationships are about anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Senjo:
Seriously it wrong to ask a lady for moni.Ha respect for u decrease immediately she able to provide ur need.If i were in ur shoe,i would av gone somewhere else not my gf.Mind u she is a gf not a fiance or a wife.I hope u get wt u want from ha since d deed as been done.

it not like she dashing me the money. I intend to pay back
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by misspicy(f): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
dahreyM:

I luv dis girl.
aww am embarassed
but if u truly love this girl tell d MODs to remove d ban on me o,i wan create counter thread for one thread.
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
UjSizzle:
Let her give you the money and stop allowing your self-esteem get in the way of good friendship.
But make sure you pay back like you promised.

She's your girlfriend. Should be your closest confidant and your best friend eventually. If you can't comfortably tell her your problems and let her help you... well, I don't know what relationships are about anymore.
really appreciate this. more so when its coming from a girl. thankz
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
XavierBlue:
You know say girls be like the devil, dem go give your shoe, then collect with your leggrin,

XavierBlue
na true you talk buh am not like that tongue
Re: Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Baawaa:

Ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.