Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Would You Do In This Situation? (1148 Views)

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / See What A Uniport Student Is Eating Because Of The Economic Situation Of Nigeri / Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by inikamoze(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Imagine this scenario:
You are broke,no money in your pocket(you have just 30naira as 'last card'),you boiled the last cup of raw rice you have in the house,brought out the last stew in the freezer(no meat or fish in it),let it thaw and then boiled it. When the rice was ready,you dished out half of the rice and added half of the stew with the hope of eating the remainder rice with the stew the next day,(you are on a 0-1-0 diet now embarassed embarassed ),this was in the afternoon.

Later in the evening,you decided to warm up the rice & stew before placing it in the fridge against the next day( thank God,PHCN is acting well now),you lit your stove(your gas cooker has run out of gas for over a month),added a little water to the rice,and put it on the fire...you took the pot of stew and was about to add a little water to 'plenty' it when you saw a FULL FLEDGED,BLACKENED COCKROACH struggling to stay alive in the little stew that you have been saving,it was running all around the stew looking for an exit...

If it were you..WHAT WOULD YOU DO??
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Let me Read First!!

*Modified*
Now that's what I Call Manna and Quails from Heaven!!

Mr Op, the Lord is good all the Time, that's the Lord's Doing, he saw that you don't have meat or Fish to eat your Rice and he in his Absolute Mercy Provided you with something delicious to eat your Rice, can you see now that the Lord is GOOD!!cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Given the circumstances, na to commot the cockroach ,warm my stew chop o.....no time and money to cry lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Mariecakes(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy Let the stew go, Let tomorrow come, God will surely provide no matter how small

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Mariecakes(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Let me Read First!!

*Modified*

Mr Op, the Lord is good all the Time, that's the Lord's Doing, he saw that you don't have meat or Fish to eat your Rice and he in his Absolute Mercy Provided you with something delicious to eat your Rice, can you see now that the Lord is GOOD!!cheesycheesy
ni cockroach undecided God doesn't work that way
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mariecakes:
ni cockroach undecided God doesn't work that way

See this One Oh!!Cockroach or no Cockroach, all na the Lord's Doing!!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by blessedapple: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
PRAAAAAISE D LORD!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by aydelicious: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Acekidc4:
Let me Read First!!

*Modified*

you are right ooo,our God is able to do it and again and again

(1) (Reply)

Having Difficulties Cooking In Your Halogen Oven ?? / Eating Late Dinner After 6pm. Good Or Bad? Fad Or Healthy / "How Broke People Soak Garri" VS "How Rich People Soak Garri"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.