Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) (71633 Views)

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
How did they know the mosquito is from Nigeria?

Was it wearing Nigerian jersey? Or did it speak yoruba or Igbo?

These people should stop spoiling our country's name and go find what killed this lady angry sad
apparently that particular malaria is Racist undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Udstar(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:
Ordinary Malaria that is bread and butter here? undecided undecided

lolz, orrrh

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by jonadaft: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkycute:
What is this idio.t talking about? angry

Mtchewwwww.......

Your father is a drunkard old fo0l and..... result below pls

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
western media?? I'd pass on this...propagandists in the media house....such nonsense
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by princejayboss: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
kokoA:
Na wah o.. Malaria don start to kill to

My dear.... Try go hospital here and complain malaria... They will not just arrest you.. You may not see the day sun again in a very near future
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by honeygirl17: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lagos mosquitoes wey wicked

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by hob(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
eyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dey dont have malaria drugs niiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Even ordinary Turkey is looking for a way to tarnish our image,liars..

Guys go vote lamispaco as mr nairaland oohere is the link to the voting thread.

www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/31#35026661
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by biodunid: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
That is why some suggested the mosquito should be put on all West African flags as it did more to send the oyinbos packing than all the 'freedom fighters'.
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by MicroBox: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's possible because some countries don't have anti-malaria...Saudi Arabia to be precise has no anti malaria on a common base. it's very difficult or had to get except during hajj.
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Spydamannn(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

Yes Malaria kill, but I've been infected with Malaria (parasite) uncountable times in my not very long lifespan, yet here I stand. Hardly is there any Nigerian who can't self diagnose malaria (not that it's right). So if she couldn't be diagnosed properly the first time, I begin to wonder the kind of hospital they have in turkey. Or didn't she tell them she visited West Africa?
Wisdom on this Post
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by pinkycute(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Only those that don't respect their parents at home Insult others....

You must be a wasted product... Born Fool tongue

***Read my signature*** grin cheesy grin

Jonathan:

Your father is a drunkard old fo0l and..... result below pls
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by neweraomo: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
zleemshaddy:
shocked for real !
no, for fake grin
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by jonadaft: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkycute:

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by klax(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
olapluto:
What a silly news. She died in Turkey as a result of illness. This has nothing to do with Nigeria. Malaria is not a new disease. If Turkish hospitals cannot treat malaria, na dem kill her.
These 1kobo blogs self.

ThIs what I was saying agbero boys will come here and drop trash news, area boys will come wit their own, garage conductors will come here NL all things goes in front page and yet the most annoying thing is people will started comment on it making more silly iof themselves. Pls in a sane man brain is this a news *Woman die of malaria* * or Mosquito bite*. So damn what
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Shaw007(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
So who con dey lie now, The blogger or the oyinbo people? undecided
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nathystarry: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank you very much for telling us God bless you.
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Aitee1: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wey b say if mosquitoES no bite me in a day, I no too dey happy! Lol!

I think she most be suffering from something else!
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!!!

This is really shocking anyway.
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by elosar(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats 9ja mosquito, I guset it must be ajegule strikers and okooko 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by adepiero: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:
RIP to the dead.

[size=15pt]Malaria has a cure, a detailed autopsy would revealed the true caused of her death. [/size]

Btw: The Topic is misleading: Durmaz was given medical treatment in Istanbul at a private hospital, but she lost her life on Friday in Istanbul how did she died in Nigeria ?

The news says she died on Friday at 2am in Istanbul and that was after her return journey from Nigeria!

Am surprised this little grammar baffles you undecided
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by ignis: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
it's all as a result of adaptation.
Most Nigerians have adapted to mosquito bites.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
nija bloggers rubbishing nigeria since 1900bc
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
stunt89:
This oyinbo people with lies. They should tell us what really kill the woman.

Do you know in england if you have malaria, they will quarantinne the patient? They dont have immunity like us do to them its very deadly....

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

What an insensitive and ignorant post!

Malaria ( a tropical disease) is less common or even unheard of is non tropical countries and often misdiagnosed as flu.

She died because of misdiagnosis just like you the bread and butter dude could die if you don't seek quick medical help.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by zeburudaya: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
They are doesn't want to confess what are kill her
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
PointB:

Yes Malaria kill, but I've been infected with Malaria (parasite) uncountable times in my not very long lifespan, yet here I stand. Hardly is there any Nigerian who can't self diagnose malaria (not that it's right). So if she couldn't be diagnosed properly the first time, I begin to wonder the kind of hospital they have in turkey. Or didn't she tell them she visited West Africa?

That could have the reason why she was incorrectly diagnosed
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
which drug dey give am? undecided
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by isan(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ordinary malaria wey dey sleep and wake up with nigerians dey kill person? Smh
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Do you know in england if you have malaria, they will quarantinne the patient? They dont have immunity like us do to them its very deadly....
I knew we have higher immunity than the whites, just find it hard to believe malaria could kill with the standard of their health care system
Re: Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
kiss
pinkycute:

You are really really shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.