Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (75830 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by softvio(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Now watch as I debunk your baseless claims.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

Whats d need of feminism? since d two known religion teaches that the male counterparts are greater than their female countparts?
the day women will be on a equal scale with men, trust me the world would become unbearable for all

5. Feminists are not delusional to themselves or the society.
And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.
Except the person isn't using her brains.

7)There are many Nairalander who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

8 )You are the one making a hasty generalization with this point you gave.
Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:

High on Otuoke grade again weed I see
grin grin grin be a good MOD and answer the question.
While you're at it, I ask that you refrain from all semblance of profanity as a MOD. We don't have the same level of responsibility as you do, dear MOD.

Feminist MOD grin

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by softvio(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.

7)There are many Nairalander who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.

Whats d need of feminism? since d two known religion teaches that the male counterparts are greater than their female countparts?
the day women will be on a equal scale with men, trust me the world would become unbearable for all

18 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:

It is quite amusing when the OP says a group of people are angry and frustrated yet he is the one who opened a thread to rant and blab.

They are rude, bias, disrespectful, delusional, naive etc yet it is a non-feminist (lezz) who has shown how angry he/she is.

This world is just somehow. But as Black Magic said "Based on the Chi"
I just hit you with a trailer load of truth, MOD.

Your cheap blackmail won't fly. Feminist MOD.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
and I wouldn't even care a rat's ass about feminists.

Show me an African feminist and I will show you a sad , ftustrsted , psychologically maladjusted she-man who lost out in the world of love, affection and promise.

Frigid biitches with corrupted hormones. grin

misssclassy...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
You people should learn to differentiate an uncouth/mannerless woman from feminism. It will do you a lot of good.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Most feminist (nairaland and Africa) are ugly... lacking in yansh and boobi...
the only thing left is to make other people feel bad... male and female...
she-man women and men hater club...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
When a woman has lost out on love, life, friends... feminism is what they turn to... that's where they find a bit of reprieve... lonely bunch of women...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Am I a "feminist"? Yes

Is the OP right? No

Do I care? You guessed right

*keeps sipping P-juice*
Did anyone ask you? No

Is the OP right? Yes

Do you care? Of course you do if not you wouldn't have posted.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
When a woman had lost out on love, life, friends... feminism is what they turn to... that's where they find a bit of reprieve... lonely bunch of women...

The truth and nothing but ....

15 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cc RoyalRoy, lalasticlala
Kindly do the needful.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by edwife(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

The truth and nothing but ....
Please, it would be nice if you share your knowledge of feminism with us, and also tell us how many feminists you know in person, thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Stillfire: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol, association of crushed egos. grin grin grin grin
I guess your wives and girlfriends are not doing their jobs properly of caressing ya egos and licking ya nyanshes. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Because I don't understand why a bunch of 'frustrated' people online give you this much headache, rotflmao!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
There are also many women here willing to caress your egos, instead of you people to toast them undecided, you would be disturbing feminists. undecided grin grin grin

What a whiny thread....iyama, ewww undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Cc RoyalRoy, lalasticlala
Kindly do the needful.
Thanks.

What's the needful grin grin

Oboi, you go old

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Feminism as a word has been viewed with much hatred by male and female folk alike even though the feminist movement is supposed to be a noble cause i.e fighting gender discrimination.

So what has caused such strong animosity between feminists and other sane individuals? I think females who exhibit feminism to the extreme are to blame and they usually have the following characteristics :

1. Extremely rude. One cannot hold a reasonable discussion with these feminists without it turning to an insult fest especially when the other respondent is male.

2. Disrespectful. Just because you are a feminist doesn't mean you should be rude to others around you.

3. Man hating. Anything to do with the male folk they are immediately up in arms about it. Everything about men is bad. Except for thier brothers, fathers and husbands.

4. Biased. As long as it's an argument/fight concerning a man and a woman such feminists will always support the woman even if what she did was totally wrong.

5. Delusional towards themselves and society. They believe a single mother or divorced woman is more appealing to the male folk than women without any excess baggage. They are ready to defend this anywhere since it falls in line with a woman being empowered and able to leave a marriage at anytime.

6. Anti-marriage. They don't believe in making marriage work. Once the man is giving you a little stress it's time to pack up and leave. Marriage is not a loving union to them, rather it is slavery. Divorce is the solution to every little problem. And thier mantra is they will be happy when divorced. This is a blatant lie but they would want to believe it with all thier heart.

7. Anti-christ. Of course since Christianity used that terrible phrase "submit to your husbands" they have been crying foul. Many of them would rather turn atheist than follow this simple principle of leadership i.e a follower must submit to a leader. They would rather deceive themselves by saying they are a "team" and taking decisions "jointly."

8. Seeing evil in everything male. They make Hasty generalizations with every male they come across. Any male that does not agree with the feminist view is a cheat, a slave master who sits in the parlour all day and drinks beer while his slave wife works in the kitchen, a wife beater or a rapist. This comes across as very infuriating and discouraging for the good men out there.

9 Naive/Young. Many of these rude hateful feminists have not really had any real life experiences. They just blab at things they can't do if they were the ones in the same situation.

10. They like using the word "Hypocrite", even though by their very actions they are the most hypocritical bunch of people.

Many other characters of nairaland feminists abound. You can add yours.

Are you talking about 'NL extreme feminists' or 'NL feminists'? undecided
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Most feminist (nairaland and Africa) are ugly... lacking in yansh and boobi...
the only thing left is to make other people feel bad... male and female...
she-man women and men hater club...
But no female or male non-feminist in this section has been able to upload his/her ugly face.

Irony of life. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bw, the topic said "extreme feminists" but the thing is that, y'all don't even really know any extreme feminist as I don't see any on here, some of the females here that even have it all mixed up aren't even extreme in their approach, so I really wonder what this thread is about.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you talking about 'NL extreme feminists' or 'NL feminists'? undecided
Exactly.grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Exactly.grin

Waiting for the OP
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Stillfire: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But no female or male non-feminist in this section has been able to upload his/her ugly face.

Irony of life. lipsrsealed

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

You look beautiful my sister! cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Waiting for the OP
Patiently too. cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
You look beautiful my sister! cool cool cool cool cool
I'm appalled when ugly men label women ugly.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
**just passing by**
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
softvio:

Quote a bible verse that supports women are below men except submission in marriage. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Quote a bible verse that supports women are below men except submission in marriage. Thanks
Is that not enough?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Is that not enough?
That's not enough as God gave men mandate to love their wives which they are not fufilling.
Go to any thread about cheating men and see these men supporting it.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin

What these nairaland feminists practice can be simply termed as "poverty related feminism"! Even their godmother chimamanda refutes their existence!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

*Doffs gele for you* tongue
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That's not enough as God gave men mandate to love their wives which they are not fufilling.
Go to any thread about cheating men and see these men supporting it.
That's not the point, infact that's a different topic on its own.

Is submission as instructed by the bible not indication that man is superior?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by softvio(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

lol...and you forgot that marriage was the only connection that really brought this sexes together? that a man would lord over his wife nt the oda way round..where in tha two holy books that a lady was made king?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
*Doffs gele for you* tongue
wink tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.