Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (75833 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
im happy that i will be able to put someone else's child through primary, secondary and hopefully tertiary school.

Many of you screaming head of the house are the ones abandoning kids left, right and centre leaving them to suffer. You are not head if you cannot be responsible for every child you bring into this world.
but pardon my ignorance,but im sure in that motherless babies home,both male nd female children are dr..since feminism fights for gender equality,is it only d female children yu would b assisting?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:

mor0n, face him not me,
Nd if I tag yhu again, hang urself...mtcheeeeew..

Hehehehehe!!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
if you have better things to do why are you monitoring my movement on feminism threads? undecided

im happy that i will be able to put someone else's child through primary, secondary and hopefully tertiary school.

Many of you screaming head of the house are the ones abandoning kids left, right and centre leaving them to suffer. You cannot claim head if you cannot be responsible for every child you bring into this world.

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

these are your words.

& who has been looking for an opportunity to quote who? stop thinking with the soles of your feet son.

you said feminism of today is bullshyte, & then you went on to say feminism is an anti-male campaign which wants the dominion of women over men.
stop trying to make excuses for your ignorance grimy execrable reprobate.

i just wanted to educate you & save you from disgracing yourself. all the pretty females here now must be laughing out loud at your idiocy.
stark illiterate. read on feminism here & quit regurgitating vomitus & stop trying to sound smart - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
Well, I wasn't expecting your 19 years old brain cells to help you understand what I wrote. They still have a lot of maturing to do as they could not understand the meaning of "TENDS TO" and "AS WE HAVE IT TODAY"

See who wants to educate me on feminism! Hahahahahahaha! You don't even have a sensible and insightful thread to your moniker.

I have a thread on feminism.
https://www.nairaland.com/2299481/feminism-it-done-more-harm
Look it up and get yourself educated. Silly kid. grin

You've been noticed. It's time to swerve. Except of course you want me to make a pulp out of you once more. wink Now, swerve! Keep on swerving! No stopping! Yea, keep swerving till you swerve into obscurity. smiley

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

but pardon my ignorance,but im sure in that motherless babies home,both male nd female children are dr..since feminism fights for gender equality,is it only d female children yu would b assisting?
last year i went with youth from my church to cook, clean and wash clothes at a couple of orphanges, so yes i have helped both males and females.

And yes right now im only sponsoring a female child because females have always suffered discrimination because of some african traditions and i feel the need to protect and advance as many as i can.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:
seems darkrebel666 n agapecharis wants to take over
the ring.

No shakinq b0ys, I declare d floor open.... cool

[size=18pt]★darkrebel666 v$ agapecharis★[/size]
Why you dey fall my hand like this na?? grin
Tagging me and a silly braindead teenager together?? Bros you no try o. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
last year i went with youth from my church to cook, clean and wash clothes at a couple of orphanges, so yes i have helped both males and females.

so thats ur definition of feminism...''washing nd cleaning in an orphanage''
ride on with feminism

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

so thats ur definition of feminism...''washing nd cleaning in an orphanage''
ride on with feminism
stupidity is best ignored. I think i have tolarated enough of it from one person for today. Im done
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Well, I wasn't expecting your 19 years old brain cells to help you understand what I wrote. They still have a lot of maturing to do as they could not understand the meaning of "TENDS TO" and "AS WE HAVE IT TODAY"

See who wants to educate me on feminism! Hahahahahahaha! You don't even have a sensible and insightful thread to your moniker.

You've been noticed. It's time to swerve. Except of course you want me to make a pulp out of you once more. wink Now, swerve! Keep on swerving! No stopping! Yea, keep swerving till you swerve into obscurity. smiley

grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015

Look at them; the feminists have scampered and they've turned on each other like savages.angry Just what the feminists want.

Focus guys, focus.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
stupidity is best ignored. I think i have tolarated enough of it from one person for today. Im done

thats y i said earlier that i hoped the thinking of feminism wasnt misguided,someone wud do 1 good act and say its feminism,anyways i hope this ur idea of feminism ends here on nl,if not you wont b taken serious outside...keep on helping that child yu ar helping..my summary is that if yu ar opportuned in lyf to help sumone,be it male or female,help dem..to make dix world a better place

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

the toe-sucking aberration of nature that spread her willowy legs for MrDharay 25 years ago is the peon & m0ron.

ur time never reach.
Go back 2d queue píg.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Why you dey fall my hand like this na?? grin
Tagging me and a silly braindead teenager together?? Bros you no try o. grin
that nincompoop is tryinq
I just want make u teach him mama small lesson. cool
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:

ur time never reach.
Go back 2d queue píg.
\

when your elders are having a discourse, don't open that septic you call mouth to contribute your bollocks.
syphilitic swamp rats like you shouldn't even be found in this vicinity.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

the sickly slattern & grotesque looking poltroon has started with his yelping about my age again. I'm not 19, but if me admitting that I'm 19 would make your bug-eyed father's left testicle descend then so be it.
are happy now? you enema-addicted glob of grease.

Lord Luggard saw you & your mother tagged it the amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness.
how is feminism an anti-male movement or a campaign that seeks for women domination over women? you haven't been able to explain your idiocy, or is that what they taught you in that windowless secondary school in the remote parts of mazamaza?
your class teacher deserved to be injected with hypodermic needles. I advise you to purchase a brand new social studies textbook & start inputting quality knowledge into that one-dimensional & urine-reeking box you call cranium

tell the blabbering varmint that breastfed you cancer for 9 months to keep swerving .
Cc: Ishilove RoyalRoy

Bye kid. grin You don't even know how to quote someone again without altering text format. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Pray tell, why do you wear diapers when you aren't a toddler? Oops! Your anål orifice has the diameter of a sewage pipe.grin

I bet if you farted it would start a conflagaration.

You should concentrate on finding creams to clear the teeth-mark leshions on your skewed phallùs.

I heard you were the first Nigerian to follow Caitlyn Jenner on Twitter and who knows maybe the president of Transgender Nigeria.

You deserve an award, you know? You swallow dìcks the sizes of streetlight posts without flinching.

Delusional meningitis-befuddled bum!
You killed Kivva....might be the best thing that ever happened to her too..

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ronald4lif why always peeping? grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin I am thankful for fools like you: your fury are implicit admission that my e-bullets are hitting the mark. grin grin

Feminists are the societal boko haram who have no purpose in life than to waste theirs and that of humanity.

They are a waste of humanity , a distorted bag of hormonal mixup.

And you.... Your whole life is just a whirling confusion in the endless quest to come to grasp the answer to the question: WHO REALLY AM I?
You and the imps that liked your comment must be suffering from negro b1tch syndrom. I'm very sure that the defination ot feminism is what made you a drop out from school after you deluded yourself into thinking you could study law. It is psychopaths like you that will go on shooting spree because you feel threatened by a group of people who seem to be doing better than your miserable self. Thank God you brought boko haram up .Stop b1tching around, Go to other threads and learn how to make comments concerning security issues and how to equate 1 naira to 1 $. Skirting around and nagging over feminists as threats makes you a big Iidiot. You might as well cut your dick off and feed it to the dogs. Mr 'women are my competitors'. f@ggot. cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
And he keeps elucidating on how dimwitted he is.
It's a shame that a Unilag fine and applied arts student doesn't understand the meaning of "TENDS TO" and "AS WE HAVE IT TODAY" You're a complete disgrace to Unilag!

Well, Crazi3Dharay told you earlier to go back to the queue. Your time never reach. Maybe when you turn 20,we'll have your time. Silly hilly billy grass eating goat! undecided
Get lost!
Cc: Darkrebel666

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
cc Mynd44. Seriously? 37pages grin grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cc: Ishilove RoyalRoy

Bye kid. grin You don't even know how to quote someone again without altering text format. grin

when you tag Ishilove to report, endeavor to include your vituperative slurs as well instead of acting like a cowardly pusssy that you are. you don't have the wits or intelligence to face the rebel. go play tekken.

AgapeCharis:

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And he keeps elucidating on how dimwitted he is.
It's a shame that a Unilag fine and applied arts student doesn't understand the meaning of "TENDS TO" and "AS WE HAVE IT TODAY" You're a complete disgrace to Unilag!

Well, Crazi3Dharay told you earlier to go back to the queue. Your time never reach. Maybe when you turn 20,we'll have your time. Silly hilly billy grass eating goat! undecided
Get lost!

Wait 4 it!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

when you tag Ishi love to report, endeavor to include your vituperative slurs as well instead of acting like a cowardly pusssy that you are. you don't have the wits or intelligence to face the rebel. go play tekken.

Shut the fvck up kid! undecided
Keep calm and serve your ban. grin

Btw, you have some drawings to do. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Ronald4lif why always peeping? grin

That dude likes e-fights like crazy. He wouldn't leave this page. He wants to witness everything.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove or Lalasticlala, come and lock this thread because it has served its purpose.
Insults everywhere. angry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[s]And he keeps elucidating on how dimwitted he is.
[/s]
Get lost!

I am an alumnus of UNILAG & an aspiring law student in the prestigious Oxford or Cambridge university. research about me well stan..
you are 26 & you still share the same roof with your parents & steal 20 naira bills from your mother's purse. kleptomaniac putrid polisson. aren't you ashamed of your life?

this was what you said -

AgapeCharis:
Truth be told, feminism as we have it today is complete bullshít.
[b]A movement that builds an ideology that tends to be anti-male?
A movement that seeks for women to be above the male folks?? If there's anybody I wouldn't take a marital advice from, that person should be a feminist.
-\[/b]

my question is:- how is feminism anti-male & a campaign for the dominion of women over men like you foolishly opined?

you are just a faking mentally-deficient midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale. your ignorance is ten times more ginormous than the architecture of Venice & the Shakespearean globe theater.

anyone that finds you the least intelligent needs to be castrated.
while you are ranting 19 years old like a lunatic leprechaun online, I'm counting green Benjamins & making waves.
a hopeless small-minded mass of existential impotence is what you are.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ops! I'm tired and my eyes are paining me yet I can't unfollow this threadgrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
winner01:
You killed Kivva....might be the best thing that ever happened to her too..

Her? KIVVA is a "it". Well, howelse does one describe a transgender?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
Sweetorgasm arnt you a feminist Come rep your sistas at the AOPW (Association Of Pained Women) gringrin
whats dis one talking abt? im i a woman? abi u drink goat piss?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shut the fvck up kid! undecided
Keep calm and serve your ban. grin

Btw, you have some drawings to do. wink

nope. I have some law books to read & wealth to build. you know i can't start stealing 20naira bills like your kleptomaniac phalanges do.
pity your mother Ifeanyi. she labored to send you to school!.

besides, just one of my paintings can buy your most valuable assets & sponsor your education. You don't have to believe.

keep wasting your life online & keep proving to the visual-world that you are a calamity of birth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I am an alumnus of UNILAG & an aspiring law student in the prestigious Oxford or Cambridge. research about me well stan..
you are 26 & you still share the same roof with your parents & steal 2o naira bills from your mother's purse. kleptomaniac putrid polisson.

this was what you said -

my question is:- how is feminism anti-male & a campaign for the dominion of women over men like you foolishly opined?

you are just a faking mentally-deficient midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale. your ignorance is ten times more ginormous than the architecture of Venice & the Shakespearean globe theater.

anyone that finds you the least intelligent needs to be castrated.
while you are ranting 19 years old like a lunatic leprechaun online, I'm counting green Benjamins & making waves.
a hopeless small-minded mass of existential impotence is what you are.

Shut it kid! I'd have called you a goat but the family of goats will be angry with my for comparing you with them because they are far wiser than you.

Alum gini? Don't rush. Very soon you'll know what it feels like to be a graduate. I had that feeling years ago.

Funny thing is, you don't know how foolísh you sound. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.