Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) (1959 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / See What This Kid Is Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by makzeze: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
This dad is loved; he has the body of his car to prove it. What a permanent way to engrave 'happy Father's Day' wishes by the kid!!!

Photo credit: Shaggy

Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by younghartz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lovely
Bt
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmmm.......only wish the dad will understand.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by benedictnsi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015

Hahaha.....

Babe, you will hate your Dad after he twist barb wire flog you for 30 mins

You know how much he buy that motto grin
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by indiraserv: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Haaa!! Well its love
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am Sure if Na Nigeria this Kind thing Happen, That Pikin go chop better Beating from her Papa!!E sure me Diecheesy
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Try this with some naija dads if they won't kill you cheesy cheesy
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by freezone4real(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
If I catch you ehn!??
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by DONLEKAN: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will so beat somebody, her asz will be hot. See me see trouble oo, which kain love be this.
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by capip120(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
The best any sane father will do is to give her a hug plant a kiss in her forehead and caution her not to do so again.

1 Like

Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by obontami: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
hahaha grin

the girl is adorable though
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by ElFenomeno1: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good kid.
Daddy will love you more.
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by Adesuyi07: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akebaje Omo. Try it with me, it's ur mum that will pay ur next term school fees.
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by Omolite(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
If i were her dad, i would return the gesture of love by lovingly lashing her ten loving strokes of a love cane on her lovely buttocks
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by Yujin(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
If it was me I'll hug and take her out for some snack. Then I'll tell her the effect of what she did but still tell her I love her. I'll rock the car like that for some weeks before taking it for repairs.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by boboLIL(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Haha,,, ah g0 cauti0n am 0h....this is sh0win l0ve in a destructive way...
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by sammyj: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
This ridiculous. The kid need to be taken for deliverance !!! shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by NessaFresh(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by DropShot: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm surprised at the comments here insinuating that the kid should be dealt with!

She knows not what she did apart from expressing love to her dad. His dad may love it somehow.

If na me sef, I no go repaint the car. I will leave the writing for future reference to remind her when she grows older.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by scozy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
GOBE..... wot if her dad is a driver to all dis chinese company.....
Re: See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) by knightsTempler: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lovely! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Dog Goes To Church Every Day Because He’s Waiting For A Miracle… / Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? / Almost Half Of Women Who Turned 30 Last Year Were Childless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.