Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) (2183 Views)

5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by gbudoh: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,

I don't know how many of us have heard of Tuteria, but I read about them on TechCabal blog yesterday. It's a platform that helps you earn extra money with your free time by teaching people and making impact in your community; and I really think it will benefit many of us.

So they connect you with interested clients anywhere you are in Nigeria, and it's not limited to academics. So if you can teach academic subjects like Maths, English, Chemistry, Econs, Government etc., or help people prepare for exams like SAT, ICAN, ACCA, GMAT, PMP, GRE etc., or even teach people skills like Photography, Dance, Bead-making, Web-Design, Music and Instruments, Marketing, Public Speaking, Sports etc., then you can get clients in your area to teach them what you love and make extra cash with your free time.

I also read that they were the winners of the Microsoft's Passion to Empire N3.5m grant, so I know they are legit and have the backing of a reputable company. I have applied, and decided to share it with us all because I believe it is a great opportunity as long as you are good at teaching one thing or the order in Nigeria, and want to make an impact.

You can apply at http://www.tuteria.com. It's free but closing soon. I also attached a picture of the site so that you can see what I mean.

All the best. Please tell your friends too, let's help each other.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by mrtidier: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah. Its cool. I just applied now. I wonder why innovative stuff like this does not make the front page of Nairaland. Instead what we see stuff like

» "My Husband Denies Me Sex, Now I Am Lusting After His Cousin" «??
» Celeb Pastor: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal «??
» This Man Killed Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Pictured) «??
» APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players - Barcanista «??
» See Shameful Photos Of A Lawmaker After The Fight At The National Assembly «??
» This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (Photos) «??
» See What He Saw In A Pepsi Drink (Photos) «??

I wonder how frivolous news like these can help us be better people. Anyways Mr Godwin, Tuteria is a very nice innovation, more grease to your elbows. smiley
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by Neroski(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is just an example of innovative,lovely and beneficial threads that nairalanders fail to notice. i have just applied.thank u OP and thank you mrtidier for bringing my attention to this.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by mrtidier: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Neroski:
This is just an example of innovative,lovely and beneficial threads that nairalanders fail to notice. i have just applied.thank u OP and thank you mrtidier for bringing my attention to this.

Oh! You are welcome Neroski. Thank me later. LOL.
Continue the good work and sharpen your CV here. https://gbudoh./. After reading the content of this site and its accompanying ebooks, i was really lifted. They are also from the Mr Godwin B, the pioneer of Tuteria. I could send the ebooks to your mailbox if you want, its a MUST READ.

On the other hand, the bulk of Nairalanders are preoccupied with different forms news meddled with levity, that the fail to comprehend when a good thing comes by. Tons of meaningless articles are placed on the front page instead of beneficial stuff. Anyways, choice is all that matters. smiley
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by faith2ogesco(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Well done OP..jux wat I need at a period like this
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by mrtidier: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Well done OP..jux wat I need at a period like this

smiley
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by faith2ogesco(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrtidier:

smiley
y u dey smile for me na
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by sambina: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
pls I need the e book..my email. petcds619@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Tutoring Jobs To Earn Extra Cash In Nigeria (academic And Non-academic) by mrtidier: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2015
faith2ogesco:
y u dey smile for me na

Abi make i cry?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

CV Appriasal For 100 Nairaland Members / Mainone Cable Company Internship For Undergraduates And Recent Graduates / Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.