Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? (1044 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims Responsible For The Accident That Claimed Over 40 Lives (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by shiki(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
I always ask this question in my mind, but today, I decided to ask on this forum in case anybody has a reasonable answer to my question.
How much is the real fee a car could pay before entering at the airport?
A real fee of #100 always printed with the ticket, but another stamp of #300 appeared on the ticket and its the amount collected by the officials

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by modskiller(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2015
That is why I find it hard for Nigeria to move forward. And the worst part is that people will look away from this act and when you even question the people in charge they'll always see one reason or the other why the fee is jacked up.

#NaijaIsAJoke

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by optimusprime2(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok I get it, 100N is the standard price for a regular vehicle, but if an SUV, Minivan or bus came in, the price would be different based on the vehicle category hence your stamp in price would be different on the ticket- you get?
Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by sobastical: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2015
optimusprime2:
Ok I get it, 100N is the standard price for a regular vehicle, but if an SUV, Minivan or bus came in, the price would be different based on the vehicle category hence your stamp in price would be different on the ticket- you get?

But there should be a prior notice to all instead of this that just looks like a daylight robbery
Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by optimusprime2(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2015
sobastical:

But there should be a prior notice to all instead of this that just looks like a daylight robbery
There is a prior notice at the entrance of the airport car park.
Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by jerflakes(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2015
optimusprime2:

Na lie!

There are different tickets for cars, suv's and lorries.

Dont say what you dont know.

Those people are not paid well, so they have to jack up the price.
Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by sobastical: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2015
optimusprime2:
There is a prior notice at the entrance of the airport car park.

And I didn't even notice too.. that settles it then hehe. Good morning sir!
Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by optimusprime2(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
jerflakes:

Na lie!

There are different tickets for cars, suv's and lorries.

Dont say what you dont know.

Those people are not paid well, so they have to jack up the price.
Bro I know what I am talking about, though it's negligence on the part of FAA Calabar for not changing the ticket bills for almost 8years now, they prefare to just stamp in the price you paid disregarding the 100N generic tag. probably because Donald Duke who was thorough about such minor details left, you see all Tickets have the 100N tag, because those tickets have been that way since 2007, ask anyone whos used Margaret Ekpo airport for a while.
When I was in Nigeria I questioned that too, because I lived in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Who Could Be Responsible For This? by optimusprime2(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
sobastical:

And I didn't even notice too.. that settles it then hehe. Good morning sir!
Good morning bro!
#Salutes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan An Affordable Ghana Vacation / Breaking News: Trump Backs Plan That Would Curb Legal Immigration / Rejected South African Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.