Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (41176 Views)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Senate President, Saraki, meets with APC National Chairman, Chief Oyegun, and his rival, Ahmed Lawan...

Hopefully, this meeting will stop the tension caused by the controversial NASS Election..

http://https://mobile.twitter.com/MrBanksOmishore/status/612991878422765568

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by stabillo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just hope they bury their hatchet...for the betterment of Nigeria

In other news,
SARAKI is still the Senate President.
EKWEREMADU is the Deputy Senate President

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
APC resolving their issue.
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by donholy28(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
To discuss new ways on how to loot d national treasury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whatever!...make I go eat my eba first.My soup don dey cold

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Masculity(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
This NASS election had become APC's policy. Pls Baba concentrate on National issues...

Wait ooo what about wardrobe allowance #9 billion
#SARAKI

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Jalubarika(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Y is my small ugly commissioner not there? undecided[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Upnepaa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
OK,today is my birthday guys,celebrate with me,pap and akara is coming soon cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by CR77(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saraki Tinubu nightmare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by sammyj: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
This good news. This will cause serious dent and heart break for Tanoids and the PDP swines !!! shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by DrSage(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice move! All hands re on deck

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
All pot belle politicians are embezzleee

NB: embezzleee means someone who embezzlessad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by CaptaiinG(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where are the Olote,(bad belle) who were dancing and jumping when Saraki won the Nass election? So u thought Saraki will deflect to PDP abi? Hahaha, Lol things have started settling down wen Saraki visited Obj at his Hilltop house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by braine(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saraki, are you Yoruba?
Talk am now before 2016 o. SW is watching you.

So which one of them is Saraki? Damn the power Don return to the Yoruba-North......I just hope they don't mess up Buhari's administration like Igbos did to GEJ's administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
PLEASE LOOK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by alaoeri: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Reconciliation on point, agents of doom won't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by otijah(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tinubu can accept it or die of heart attack Apc have Decided to Move on

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Young03(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hausa's majority

i was here
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by gregg2: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=13pt]All I see are a bunch
of thieves and criminals
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by LAX89(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu

Explain how they would remove Ekweremadu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by otijah(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

all you want is just war and nothing more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Kufie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saraki reminds me of Wizkid's song - In my bed
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good for them
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by wildchild1: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Settling their issues amicably
APC...CHANGE!!!

In other news 100pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Abugab(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
APC will only destroy itself and those gluttonic politicians who think it is our turn to voraciously devour the nation's resources will be disgraced and sent to political oblivion.
A stitch in time saves nine, hope they have a fruitful deliberation as greed has taken over the leadership in no time.
Wish you guys well in your deliberations as PDP can't be an alternative in this dispensation with 7 trillion naira debt left behind.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Caseless: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tanoids no go like this story!

Enemies of progress shall be put to shame very soon .

They hate the fact that apc release pictures on a daily basis, and I'm sure these pictures up there will cause their greatest pain.

otijah:
that stif man go comot and nothing go happen.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by shadrach77: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saraki aka "the ilorin traitor"

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by daikale: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
next
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
otijah:
Free the dude pls,his right. Or were you not on this forum when Taniods and enemies of the APC were rejoicing over what befell APC in the NASS barely two weeks ago?
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Aitee1: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
What can these old men do for 9ja in this digital era

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.