Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) (55460 Views)

PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today / Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by angieberry(f): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
The gruesomer the better wink
Goldenheart:

Do u watch Horror movies?!
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
ThankGod I was save by the God of Nlders
you religious facist got me cracking....
so Nlders got it's own god...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by dvee2: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow! Beyond imagination, what is it about posting stuff on social media that will make some people loose their humanity. In this case it's even one of the victim. Na wa o
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
bravesoul247:
But sincerely OP, even if u don't have any means of help at that moment do u think snapping the victims at that moment was paramount? It shld even b d last tin on ur mind. If I may ask, how has taking pics of y'all helped? Cos this tin no make sense at all.
the op was lucky no one had his time, if it was to be in some places by the time they finish dealing with him , he won't remember his nairaland logging
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by themodernman: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
What's actually d essence of snapping ds pictures sef?

The time wasted an be used to think of a way out of the mess....people sha...even if they're dying them go still update "dying tinz" for NL.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Mznaett: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Because it does not involve a vehicle some people seem to take it lightly. Well,lets take a closer look at the little boy's pic. Hope you all can imagine the pain he's going through right now?

Atleast,if not for anything lets have human sympathy for people please..
For the op to upload these pics here,doesnt necessary mean he is foolish rather since it is an interior area and no means of getting help from any rescue team he was left with no option but to inform us here on this great site.

N/B NTA,STV, AIT, CNN etc wouldnt go down there to bring us this sad information cuz they'rnt closeby but the op just did.

Abegi make una take am smal smal witam

#lady4rmmars
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Thank G0d fr yhur life.... Buh ah d0nt understand dis,,, uu had accident and started snappin pix t0 upl0ad 0n nairaland instead 0f gettin urcef treated? Na internet maDness 0h....be seri0us wid yhur life 0h

Lmaoo, even me sef no understand.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by otiigba1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thats not blood on the ground is it? The guy must have lost so much blood, see how they are grabing the poor guy like chicken.am assuming no first aid and hospital is 300 miles away plus you have to pay first prio to treatment
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Shut up and don't misinterpret me. When he said ghastly, I thought the accident was so fatal that people may have died. And I'm actually happy the op came out with nothing but a scratch. I'm not that heartless smiley.
lol... I was thinking u were d opposite of ur name na (devilberry not angieberry) but u proved me wrong. Anyway, thank God he came out alive but him come de snap pics instead of seeking help. Maybe na him b devilberry sef.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by abatically(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

What's the name of ur school? I sure won't recommend it to anyone. This ur English na wa

1 Like

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by STEVENcrack(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
U know dat the accident wud make front page so u ceased the moment.

See wat making front page have caused..OP were u suppose to take this pics since u are d victim..wats strong wit u. Na accident u dey use play abi..kontinu.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by IgedenwaAfrika(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God u survived
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
onatisi:
the op was lucky no one had his time, if it was to be in some places by the time they finish dealing with him , he won't remember his nairaland logging
lol.. Abi na
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by shamaki007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bros thank God for ur life, but u sure say u no go consider change ur course of study to photography so? Na advice o

1 Like

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by ORIGENAL(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
E be like say e don tey wey u post somtin 4 nairaland? Help those dat re seriously injoured to near-by hospital u re busy takin pictures to make headline on Nairaland. .....anyway u don get me shia!!
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eyaah.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by JoeCutie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
What The Fu..!

Op, I would have pitied you but on a second thought, I'd rather keep my pity than waste it on someone that doesn't need it. You were more concerned with posing for pictures, posting them on Nairaland and making front page, than doing anything else more helpful; yet you had the strength to tag this "ghastly". Obviously you have no idea what "ghastly" is, or you were just looking for mere pity. Look at the young man lying on the floor helplessly, the only help you could render to him was to take pictures of him. 21st century Nigerian Youth.

Now you've gotten what you wanted, I hope you're happy? And I hope your self-pity heals you. undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by vegetables(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Thank G0d fr yhur life.... Buh ah d0nt understand dis,,, uu had accident and started snappin pix t0 upl0ad 0n nairaland instead 0f gettin urcef treated? Na internet maDness 0h....be seri0us wid yhur life 0h
will he snap if he was in coma
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by uanda(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

Sorry my bro. Which side r u from?
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Jboy5050(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Shut up and don't misinterpret me. When he said ghastly, I thought the accident was so fatal that people may have died. And I'm actually happy the op came out with nothing but a scratch. I'm not that heartless smiley.
sorry I'm deviating from the topic. I just checked ur profile now and I realised you are new on NL(if I'm not mistaking) and I also realised you are damn beautiful. Don't tell me thank u, pls, cos I know its a normal tin u hear everyday. I prefer u tell me thank you on bbm, ma pin is on ma signature. I know u might definatley not add me up cos of the normal female ego and there's no harm in taking risks. Buh if that's d case den u still are beautiful.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by cabaliciouscabal: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tank God dat accident did not happened near ASO rock, Tanoids would av started running dia okro mouth. Brother Pls go and treat urself and get back to gd health.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by slap1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
You made FP. Congrats!
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Rolandken(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
What is wrong wit we youths of nowadays? Social media is really messing with our heads. Someone had an accident and 1st thing he does is snap himself and post on nairaland, then nairaland put it as a front page news?? O wa ga oooo
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by scobaba: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
When I see ghastly, I think say your head divide, I come dey Rush to see pic same tym dey wonder how u take get mind still snap pix, but as I see this one, I say thank God for u, but no use such terms again. If u see real ghastly accident, u go write " I had a funny accident" for your own and u go dey laff oo like ds grin
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by boxypane(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God for you Bro.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
You had an accident of this magnitude and still had the time and strength to take photos of the accident? This is social media or nairaland obsession. Rush yourselves to the hospital,not chemist o! Wish you well
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by player007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=Drhenrysaint post=35034424]Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

[/quot
Sorry o. That new road from uzoagba don de busy like that? Thank God it wasn't fatal.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by fortunechy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
it wz nt ghastly otherwise,u wunt ve took the pix...........sry though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Protects His Car Side Glasses In A Hilarious Way {hilarious Pic} / Best Car’s Videos Ever! / Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.