Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (61854 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by urchcoded(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
tongue that's his clue? I thought he said gej is clueless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by mployer(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nigeria beside the NE is not a war zone. Why should it be heavily militarized ?

There mustn't be war in every part of the country for a country to be a war zone.

The reality is Nigeria is fighting a war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by ajebuter(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Army that is better trained and armed should vacate danger zones in nigeria including Borno, adamawa, Yobe and Bauch, abi?

And who takes over? Corrupt, ill eqquipped and ill-trained police abi?

Why? So BH guys and fulani killers can commit crimes and go unnchecked?

Ok oh, police wives, hold the government responsible for your widowhood if that happens.
APC, onechance!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
BH just got licence to kill at will. With N50 rodger, BH can move their tools at will for killing. I think PMB is security rusty. He needs more security fitness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by ginafrank14(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is the kind of "change" APC will offer. Anyway am still watching baba n his antics

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Mogidi: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mogidi food Don serve o.

Wa jeun

I hope they're moving them to the North

Which day you start to cook for me?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by blakky97(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
buygala:
I Am no expert on security issues, but this doesn't look good from whatever standpoint I choose to look at it sad

is it just me, or is baba really going senile?
Nigeria police cant handle it obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by BLOTRS: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
very wrong timing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by DropShot: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
adamskutty:
stop drinking ogogoro u won't listen, it has completely rendered the left cerebral hemisphere of ur cerebrum useless, na only the right one remain ooo grin grin
You are too wicked bros.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by mployer(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
theV0ice:
wahala don come o shocked shocked

Hope our policemen still remember the ABC of internal security o....

because army has majorly being doing that job for them as far back as we can remember.

Anyways, we've been so used to illegality, impunity and distortion of laid down procedures that we cringe at the possibility of doing things the right way. The police is meant to be in charge of internal security while the military takes care of external aggression.

That's what the constitution prescribes.

Kudos to PMB on this even though it gets me scared

You are saying kudos while you are still scared.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by WOruGunu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmm police ke.......am not buying dis move

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by kheni28(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
buygala:
I Am no expert on security issues, but this doesn't look good from whatever standpoint I choose to look at it sad

is it just me, or is baba really going senile?
Going senile??... Buhari just brought tins back to its ab initio existence... u should b grateful
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by zubby29(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
dis man mst defntly know somtin we dnt know.i am watching and hoping its not a wrong move
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
mployer:

There mustn't be war in every part of the country for a country to be a war zone.

The is reality is Nigeria is fighting a war.

The issue is " is Buhari's action justifiable ? " Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
theV0ice:
wahala don come o shocked shocked

Hope our policemen still remember the ABC of internal security o....

because army has majorly being doing that job for them as far back as we can remember.

Anyways, we've been so used to illegality, impunity and distortion of laid down procedures that we cringe at the possibility of doing things the right way. The police is meant to be in charge of internal security while the military takes care of external aggression.

That's what the constitution prescribes.

Kudos to PMB on this even though it gets me scared
You are right bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by nwaanambra1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
av been looking forward to this order!

Soldiers should go back to the barracks! they have failed woefully!

mounting stupid roadblocks to harass civilians and motorist and yet terrorists are passing thru without being arrested.

causing untold hardship to road users by causing massive holdups on roads that are supposed to be freeways in the guise of checking vehicles!

Abuja residents and its environs will breath a sigh of relieve on this development!

POLICE, DSS AND CIVIL DEFENSE SHOULD BE TRAINED AND MOBILIZED TO FIGHT INSURGENCY - THEY ARE IN A BETTER POSITION TO FIGHT INTERNAL THREATS THAN SOLDIERS!
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Masculity(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba am confused you ordered army to take control of aso rock but you ordered police to take control of check point.

#may be you have a plan let wait and see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Hamza702(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Our security in the hands of police is not a good thing at all. Imagine police at checkpoint and armed robbers re there. Na serious wahala be that o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by adamskutty(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
S
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Whylagos: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
That certificate you people failed to request for was very important. here you are.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by WOruGunu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

You are too wicked bros.
but y may two been get kpata?
Just askin
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by DropShot: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajebuter:
Army that is better trained and armed should vacate danger zones in nigeria including Borno, adamawa, Yobe and Bauch, abi?

And who takes over? Corrupt, ill eqquipped and ill-trained police abi?

Why? So BH guys and fulani killers can commit crimes and go unnchecked?

Ok oh, police wives, hold the government responsible for your widowhood if that happens.
APC, onechance!
See reasoning!

So, what's the point of having the police if they cannot take charge of internal security?

Let the army focus on more pressing issue of militancy and insurgency. Reason boy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by ProfEzekiel202: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by PStacks(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Winner ooooo ooo ooo! Winner!
Winner oooo oooo ooooooo! O Winner!!
Buhari you don win oooo! Winner, patapata you go win Forever ooo Winner!

#SaiBuhari
Buhari Wins Everyday, yet na #Gorduwin
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by BLOTRS: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Masculity:
Baba am confused you ordered army to take control of aso rock but you ordered police to take control of check point.

#may be you have a plan let wait and see.
abi oh...army for him and police for us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by theV0ice: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
mployer:

You are saying kudos while you are still scared.

My fears shouldn't override the constitution....or you think it should? wink
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by DropShot: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
urchcoded:
tongue that's his clue? I thought he said gej is clueless
Yes GEJ was Cluelessness personified.

Internal security is the job of the police. If we can't make them do it, no point keeping them. Simple!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by ziccoit: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Police must take responsibility of what it is being paid for. You don't collect salary for doing nothing. We must detour to right way of doing things.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its hard, but I'm trusting this decision.

Although I think the police still needs proper training.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by mployer(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The issue is " is Buhari's action justifiable ? " Yes or No

It is not.

We are fighting a strange kind of war that has no boundary. A war that can spring up anywhere at anytime. It is necessary that trained personals on war should be stationed at every corner of the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.