Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

One Of Those Fart-ing Days - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / One Of Those Fart-ing Days (477 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of Those Fart-ing Days by Merlissa(f): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is a time when nature calls and it happens when we are at wrong place most times! I felt so embarrassed that it had to happen to me while am out in the public. I took the bus the other day, along the way Mother nature decided to pay me a visit. I eat beans and boiled egg (Choi! wrong combo) that morning and I thought that I’d be back home on time (big mistake). Two things that don’t go together in Lagos, Nigeria – Traffic and Nature Calls. So there I was feeling very uncomfortable, drafting from side to side but that just triggered the fart to explode! The worst part is that the fart was going to be smelly and noisy. I felt like crying and I kept cursing and swearing I’d never eat beans again! But that wasn’t going help my current situation. While I was sweating profusely that the lady next to me asked if am alright, I managed to say “yes I am” with a faint smile. I was thinking of ways to fart to relieve my tummy but what can I do? The traffic wasn’t helping at all!

So there I was, crying in pains wishing I hadn’t eaten that morning. I needed to relive myself. So while I was shaking my legs and rocking back and forth the guy beside me on my left (like he knew what I was going thru) told me to hold it a bit longer that his dropping at the next bus stop, as I was trying to laugh (Bomb) I dropped a fart.......

https://merlscorner./2015/06/22/one-of-those-fart-ing-days/
Re: One Of Those Fart-ing Days by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol!! What did the fart smell like?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book / A Nairalander's Experience With A Fulani Boy Todaya OPEN HEART (my Personal Expe / Writers Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.