Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Countless Saga:episode Xxxxxiiiiiii - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Countless Saga:episode Xxxxxiiiiiii (883 Views)

Edo People And Yoruba Saga Continues / Islam Saga: Our Religion Is Becoming A Whipping Boy – Sultan Of Sokoto Cries Out / Monkey King Saga Hack V1.5 Ios Android Cheat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countless Saga:episode Xxxxxiiiiiii by Anikkytohposh(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
"When the Lord brought back the captivity of zion, we were like they that dreamt" this bible verse kept running through my mind.

Don't know how to merge it with what I have been pondering but, I feel it has a lot to do with how this puzzle would be unravel.

*yoruba people are fools, they don't have manner of approach, they can't do without hurling abusive words while communicating,they are not cultured......* an igbo woman told a bus conductor.

Jibowu (a bus stop along fadeyi/onipanu-yaba) being a popular place for commuters boarding bus to various destinations outside lagos; so many events have been recorded on how the igbo boys display their immoral ways of life. They also don't have regard for anyone.

The victims have tag them *Bastards*. Yaba is also an example of where the *igbo boys* showcase how uncultured they can be.(my neighbour's archive)

Culture being the way of life and totality of man has been tampered with.

When will we understand that ;

1. Different strokes for different folks.

2. Individual with each norms and culture. governing them.

3. The way and manner issues are been approach differs.

4. What is good for the goose might not be good for the gander.

Honestly, when will tribalism war end!

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Speaks 11 Languages / Miracle Tree Refuses To Be Uprooted / Enugu State Igbo Cultural Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.