Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) (6170 Views)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by CountDracula(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
So evry cow wey ur eyes see na presidential cow now abi?

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
This stuff really vexes me, like how can cows just be on the road and no police or military operative does anything about it

12 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by CountDracula(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
This stuff really vexes me, like how can cows just be on the road and no police or military operative does anything about it

Wat are dey supposed to do? Arrest dem? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

What of the shepherds or nomads with the cows, can't those ones be arrested?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by kendrick9(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
still can't believe this fulanis are still allowed to roam this country despite all there crimes... in a sane country this muslim fools ought to be in jail or even hanged.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

I guess this ain't a serious question undecided
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op, i wasted 15kb to open this thread that make no sense, i want my 15kb data back now!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by CountDracula(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
ShineuEye:

What of the shepherds or nomads with the cows, can't those ones be arrested?

On what charges?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by Mogidi: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

APC cows are above the law.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

On what charges?
For being nuisance to motorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by DDoubleUps(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cows belongs to tje farm and fields not in the streets... this practice should stop and these people taking cows on cross country journies should be re educated on how to train these cows in farms... nawaoo for this everything is allowed mentality we have for naija

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Hehehe, this made my evening cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by Chubhie: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
The cows are trekking to congratulate their man---PMB in Aso Rock and also register their plight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by major466(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cows roaming about the streets of Abuja The federal capital of Nigeria No doubt Nigeria will continue to be stuck in the Stone Age with the Ancient One at the helm of affairs.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by CountDracula(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
ShineuEye:
For being nuisance to motorist.
And if u were a judge. Wat wud u do if they brought dis to ur court?
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
kendrick9:
still can't believe this fulanis are still allowed to roam this country despite all there crimes... in a sane country this muslim fools ought to be in jail or even hanged.
Are you sure you know what you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

And if u were a judge. Wat wud u do if they brought dis to ur court?

The cows have owners I presume, I would impose stiff penalties on their owners.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ruggedboy01: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mogidi:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin aso rock cows

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op did u assumed they are presidential cow? So na every cow be presidential cow abi?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by tpiadotcom: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:
So evry cow wey ur eyes see na presidential cow now abi?

this is funny.
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by tpiadotcom: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

what are they supposed to do?
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op did u assumed they are presidential cow? So na every cow be presidential cow abi?

Cows have moved up a gear in Abuja, every Abuja cow dey form now grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by CountDracula(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
ShineuEye:

The cows have owners I presume, I would impose stiff penalties on their owners.

Penalties on owners of domestic animals... Wud u impose a stiff penalty on me too if my dog decides to run to d streets and gets to d road?
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by tpiadotcom: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by NoMoreTrolling: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

what are they supposed to do?

You're the second guy to ask this question, I just wanna know if y'all are serious

Would it be okay if the whole zoos and jungles emptied out all the animals on the roads meant for cars and pedestrians?

We might as well have Elephants, Cows, Zebras, Anteloupes, Rams, Dogs, Rabbits and what not, competing for right of way with road users.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by tpiadotcom: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by ShineuEye: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

Penalties on owners of domestic animals... Wud u impose a stiff penalty on me too if my dog decides to run to d streets and gets to d road?

You almost answered your own question, there are differences between pets and livestock. Pet owners can also be prosecuted if their pets was to harm innocent people. You won't remain passive if you son was bitten by your neighbours dog would you?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by tpiadotcom: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

You're the second guy to ask this question, I just wanna know if y'all are serious

Would it be okay if the whole zoos and jungles emptied out all the animals on the roads meant for cars and pedestrians?

We might as well have Elephants, Cows, Zebras, Anteloupes, Rams, Dogs, Rabbits and what not, competing for right of way with road users.

you're exaggerating.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by xcolanto(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dura born! Call your cows to order! This is how you have failed to call your brothers (boko) to order too! Since dullapo won the election cows and boko boys have been parading Nigeria with so much impunity! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by francizy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin
Re: Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) by francizy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:

Yes oh! Arrest the cows after all, Nigerian Police Force have arrested a cow before in Balogun Business Association, Trade fair, Lagos state.

If not that the owner came and bailed the cow out, it would have been charged for murder of an innocent citizen who was only urinating before the cow went on rampage and attacked the guy from behind.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) / Breaking: Balogun Market Lagos Is Under Attack...please Confirm / What Could be the Reason for the Igbo Mass Aquaphobia (Fear Of Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.