Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Virgin Seeking Virgin - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Virgin Seeking Virgin (1347 Views)

Seeking For A Serious Male Partner / Women/men Seeking Love/marriage/advice / Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Seeking Virgin by onikunkewu(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2006
Please help me out,i am a virgin,i want to marry a virgin and i want to remain a virgin untill marriage.How do i go about this?.
Re: Virgin Seeking Virgin by iice(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
@Topic, simple. Don't look at babes around you. Don't date until you are about to marry, then close your eyes and point a finger at one and you shall remain a virgin till your marriage lmfao. Brain no dey work?
Re: Virgin Seeking Virgin by Dvampire(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
iice:

@Topic, simple. Don't look at babes around you. Don't date until you are about to marry, then close your eyes and point a finger at one and you shall remain a virgin till your marriage lmfao. Brain no dey work?
abi-o.

Re: Virgin Seeking Virgin by Raymand(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2006
Virgins in Nigeria are extint! ever minute 60 Nigerian girls experience sex for the first time tongue believe me man you're wasting your time. . .
Re: Virgin Seeking Virgin by Yolanda(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
That is difficult as the person gets older but its not impossible. You gotta just dig a lot harder than usual. In any event, the girls interaction with her parents is important. Is she open to them? or does she feel she can't talk to them about stuff? How does she relate to friends and extended family? what are her views on family and marriage on the whole? By asking certain questions and obseving you will have a fairly good idea about whether you're getting what you're looking for. Looking in the church will not help your search either cause alot of ppl run into the church after "experiencing life " for a while. My best advice to you if you do beleive in such things is to pray. Morning and night for what you want because being a virgin says nothing if the girl has a bad personality. I admire your stand and i think you'll get what you want. i hope to meet someone who waited just like i'm waiting now.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Nigerian Women Hangout In New York / Dolls Replacing Women. / Looking For Friends In Osogbo/osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.