Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog (429 Views)

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Can I Make Money With This Blog / Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog by myworldtech: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just read an article on a Nigerian technology blog and I noticed the visitors are highly engaged with the content that they couldn't help but comment. Please I need you guys to tell me the tricks to getting at least 50 comments on a single post.
Here's the article
http://www.wearobo.com/2015/05/californians-are-ok-with-google-self.html

http://www.wearobo.com/2015/04/an-audi-q5-just-completed-3400-mile.html
Re: Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog by webzyweb(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2015
The rule of getting traffic or engaging users on your blog still remains : solve their problems! Post articles that addresses one challenge or the other. Most will be grateful and thank you, they will also ask questions through comments or make additions.

Don't just be posting what's irrelevant, site like stackexchange for developers and website designers post articles that enlighten and as a result get comments. Just same the site you mentioned above.

Once again. "Solve their problem" through your articles, by "problem" I mean teach them what they find difficult to learn or have quest for.

I hope this helps.
Re: Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog by bizfirst: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2015
webzyweb:
The rule of getting traffic or engaging users on your blog still remains : solve their problems! Post articles that addresses one challenge or the other. Most will be grateful and thank you, they will also ask questions through comments or make additions.

Don't just be posting what's irrelevant, site like stackexchange for developers and website designers post articles that enlighten and as a result get comments. Just same the site you mentioned above.

Once again. "Solve their problem" through your articles, by "problem" I mean teach them what they find difficult to learn or have quest for.

I hope this helps.

I couldn't have said it better! Problem solving and targeted traffic are the keys to engagement and conversion.
Re: Help! How Can He Get As Many Comment As This Blog by myworldtech: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Custom Email.... / Blog For Sale / HELP, My Website Is Ranking In A Different Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.