Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (489 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by iamaffluent: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
WHICH RAT WILL YOU KILL FIRST, WHY?

Be sincere.
.You just came back from work to see 6 rats!

• The 1st rat was eating your BSc Certificate

• The 2nd rat was eating your National Youth Service Corps Cert

• The 3rd was eating your Marriage Cert

• The 4th was eating your land and house documents

• The 5th was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project

• The 6th was eating your Quran/Bible.

Which one will you kill first, and why?
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by kingssmith(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
5th rat no story

1 Like

Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
With the 5th one, i can recover the rest. so i will go for the 5th rat.
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by powerfulsettingz: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
None will be killed
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by amdoyin82(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
The 6th
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? by dasdexter(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
d 6th rat, I can get a new Bible, in less than an hour, i will have to spend yrs/mnth in order to get d rest.

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha! Witer Oh. / One Accident Can Neva Cum Accross Ur Family Nd Frnds. Amen. / How To Answer Stupid Question By Crazy Roommate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.