Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! (912 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center (2) (3) (4)

Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by dtruth3(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari how far na?

Oga Lai waitin dey sup?

Fellow Nigerians, can you Imagine, even with the whole military command center right there at their backyard, BOkoharam continues to bomb the north.

But the truth is, Bokoharam is not a threat to Nigerians, as far as Buhari is concerned! He is more interested in Bombing militants from the south!

What a Commander inchief!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-another-blast-in-maiduguri/

Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
He has dismantled all military checkpoints nationwide and is set to draft the army to the creeks

PPAngel:
Boko Haram illusive Spokes man, Shekau has taken to his Youtube account from his Langely, Virginia base to state that he intends to attack South Africa not because South African mercenaries have been contracted by the Nigeria Govt to flush out the bokos but because Shekau is vissibly touched at the killings metted Nigerians in South Africa by the xenophobic riots perpetuated by South Africa.

Reminder

This is the same Shekau that stated he enjoys killing Kafirs.

This is the same Shekau that has declared war on all southerners and Christians residing in the north.

This is the same Shekau that finds nothing wrong in abducting, r@ping and selling young christian girls.

Lest we remind Shekau that 99.9% of Nigerians residing in SA are southerners with a significant population being Igbos and thus Christian.

Off course nobody is expected to take the pronouncement of a mad man like Shekau seriously but we should caution Shekau's handlers in the CIA that we know this game will soon start once a Buhari puppet govt is up and running.

I have warned here severally in many of my handles on NL of how the Americans will quickly shift focus from the NE to the Niger Delta once their puppet govt is installed!

Watch how MEND will be turned the bad guys on the bloc and the ND turned to the latest killing zone.

It has always been about oil.

The Americans are desperate to get their hands on it and has the rescent history of Nations like Libya and Iraq have shown, the Americans will stop at nothing to get their greasey hands on it.

The ND should be cautious and awake!

They will use the north and SW to anger us into seccession. We will fight for our freedom and this time America is in need of another Vietnam lesson.

We warned you but una no gree listen
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by psucc(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
That still remains the puzzle Nigeria is yet to unravel and her greatest undoing: inequity and injustice. While the north is pampered, the south is scolded.
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by doctokwus: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
The painful truth you fail to wrap your head round is that Bokoharam attacks have actually reduced drastically,if at all any has occurred since May29.What has accounted for recent deaths have been suicide attacks and that unfortunate large scale death resulting from residents going to inspect abandoned bh bombs.
Op I dare u to provide any news of up to 3 direct BH attacks in the Northeast since May29 that resulted in any death and I wud apologize to you.
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by natas22: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by dtruth3(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
psucc:
That still remains the puzzle Nigeria is yet to unravel and her greatest undoing: inequity and injustice. While the north is pampered, the south is scolded.
the same puzzle stare me at the face every day!
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by temitemi1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Apc nah wash, buhari nah wash, infact Nigeria @ d moment nah big WASH!!

Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by dtruth3(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
doctokwus:
The painful truth you fail to wrap your head round is that Bokoharam attacks have actually reduced drastically,if at all any has occurred since May29.What has accounted for recent deaths have been suicide attacks and that unfortunate large scale death resulting from residents going to inspect abandoned bh bombs.
Op I dare u to provide any news of up to 3 direct BH attacks in the Northeast since May29 that resulted in any death and I wud apologize to you.
wait a minute, are you for real? Are you sure you are in this planet?
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by Feranchek(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
psucc:

Now I understand why they say "common sense no common" grin

If GMB mistakenly give Naija Delta militants 1/10th of watin e dey do and will do to ndi boko, bros....... oso ndu ka han ga gba o0oo0!!!!
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by TechRev: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
doctokwus:

Black man with lies and covering evil. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/boko-haram-winning-n376786?cid=par-sy-_all

Thats why the contraption is a zoological republic called Nigeria.
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by doctokwus: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechRev:

Black man with lies and covering evil. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/boko-haram-winning-n376786?cid=par-sy-_all

I wonder if u even read d link you posted.
I said d op should provide proof of a direct BH attack since May29 that led to loss of lives or territory.Suicide bombings have been d main cause of d lives lost of recent.
Pls open ur link and try to read to understand,not to expose yourself here.
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by dtruth3(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechRev:

You shouldn't have wasted your data obliging him, i intentionally ignored him. I knew he will stil argue, even if the truth is staring at his face. Imaging his assertion, "direct attack" as if indirect attack is allowed! Well, whether direct or indirect attack, let it continue only in the North. The day they bring that madness to the South...... I need not mention!
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by Leopardd(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
What?
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na by like that, when they finish acting the script at least they will stop
Re: Interesting: Even With Military Command Center At Their Backyard! by Fash20: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
dtruth3:
wait a minute, are you for real? Are you sure you are in this planet?
yes. Can you prove him wrong.

Goodluck Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty- Aides / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Chad / WHERE IS Asiwaju Ahmed Bola TINUBU?