Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (59366 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Top Seven Most Expensive Cars Owned By African Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by benzema8(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Money is not everything but the only thing
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Mcowubaba: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Hollawaley:
Who talk say i no go make am? Money go come legal or illegal!
lol grin
Make eh come legal ooo..
So we go sleep with our 2 eyes closed!!!
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2015
cool cars...
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by bummyla(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok Now! Na Una Dey Show Yourselves!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by ogundeleai(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Its nice if they are also think about future aswell.... No one prays for misfortune but a situation whereby ordinary man in the street willl have to bail out celebrity interms of contribution token to bail him/her of predicament is nothing but recklessness on the part of that celebrity
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by gwmlogistic: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2015
UnknownT:
there is no jealously in what I said. We have seen footballers who later turned bankrupt after their playing career or the ones that blame government after things get bad for them. I didn't say anything about saving money since I don't know what they do with their salaries. I just made a comment based on what some ex footballers face after their career, but if you see it as jealousy, will I force you to change how you comprehend things? Whatever rocks ur boat
If you are a footballer and make so much money so because you have seen ex-footballers go broke you would rather drive a Camry. There is this thing they call status, once you move into a particular status you can't but just have to do what others do. Imagine playing for Manchester united and pulling up in an accord for training.
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by tuffgongjo(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2015
vizkiz:
what's the big deal...all these small boys with their toy cars sef? Come to my garage and come see some conferm quality rides undecided
Tell me Chum Chin.
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by basketbrain(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Hollawaley:

guy are d same words johnbull said he is now smoking shit in kirikiri. life no be movie o.
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by tellwisdom: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
UnknownT:
When they retire and those " thousand pounds" don't come weekly again, even when they go into coaching or "punditry", they don't earn upto that "thousand pounds". Next thing is to start austerity measures, the unlucky ones get bankrupt and start blaming government for not coming to their aids

Cc: Ruggedtimi, lalasticlala is asking for the link to the source before he does "you know what"

[img]http://media./media/Q4ScVMm5oBP44/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by slimmoney(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
mesoade:
So they drove all this cars that same day?? . . .OP is high on wet pawpaw leaves
Ya brain correct die, i wonder what the OP is taking us for

2 Likes

Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
i sabi play ball o...where chelsea to come buy me
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by tolex09(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Money speaking,bulls**t keep quiet :DMoney speaking,bulls**t keep quiet
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by harry509: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
It was all fun in Kumasi over the weekend when Ghanaian stars hit the Garden City for a friendly football match.
OMGGhana.com has given you pictures from the event but these are the flashy cars some of the players drove to the Ashanti Region.

According to Pulse.com.gh Ghanaian celebrities and professional football stars who were in Kumasi over the weekend for Asamoah Gyan’s “Stars Soccer Fiesta” charity fun-game to thrill thousands of fans also gave them something different to watch and talk about.

Asamoah Gyan, Emmanuel Adebayor and others paraded their expensive cars for public view during the match.

There was a Hummer Jeep and Porsche Cayenne owned by Tottenham Hotspur’s forward, Adebayor and Asamoah Gyan’s Mercedes-Benz M-Class (luxury SUV) and a Hummer H1 Alpha

Also, an unregistered Infiniti JX model was spotted during the game but we are not sure who owns that expensive car. Browse through the gallery below to see more cars.
http://omgghana.com/expensive-cars-asamoah-gyan-adebayor-drove-kumasi-soccer-fiesta-match-photos/
God wia Rr yu!!! I need ur grace n favour upon my business AMEN. It's well ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by 360command: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
If adebayor does not plan his future well, serious calamity wud fall on him. He is always spending most of his vaccations, slight holidays flexing in Ghana. I hope he plans well for tomorrow.

In funny face voice: God bless Adebayor, God bless Ghana as a whole.
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*faints*, somebody pour me water abeg..
WAKE UP JOOOOR NA ORDINARY MOTOR...
IF YOU CARRY TOYOTA CAMRY 1990, NA D SAME PARKING SPOT EVERYBODY GO PARK *AS CAR OWNERS* grin

I HAVE THIS AFFINITY WITH PORSCHE CARS SHA lipsrsealed
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by biggybanty7(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
#faint na u sabi who send u,if u faint tired u go wake up stil ur self 4 dat ur area ijora badia
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by amanze15(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
See that hummer, good for our roads man, buh would consume fuel like crae cry
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by vikeyz(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
i'm so eying the gold colored car, geez

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by carzola(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Aside the first car the rest are cars for sale.
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Dega128(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
vizkiz:
what's the big deal...all these small boys with their toy cars sef? Come to my garage and come see some conferm quality rides undecided

Garage ko quality ni angrym

Lest I forgot how come your girlfriend cheat on you ni grin
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by boujaye: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Flowrymz:
See small boys shocked undecided undecided undecided

abeg nor corrupt Wike grin
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Chivasex: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
My people this is United Arab Emirate's plate number na,
Make una take am easy small with all these news I beg.

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Danyayebs: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
vizkiz:
i know u are lying but just continue
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Danyayebs: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Chivasex:
lol u no see as some of the cars d like were them d sell cars nain dem go snap
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2015
vizkiz:

please tell me you are a supernatural fan!!!!!!!!! cheesy

I am a super and addicted fan
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Bowaley17(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Money is good. God bless my hustle...
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by ruggedtimi(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Chivasex:
ya...bt oda pics frm gh
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by millionboi(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Hollawaley:
u nid both illegal money,jst knw dat,som thives na dia 1st attempt thy dey catch dem........ok
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by adconline(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2015
UnknownT:
When they retire and those " thousand pounds" don't come weekly again, even when they go into coaching or "punditry", they don't earn upto that "thousand pounds". Next thing is to start austerity measures, the unlucky ones get bankrupt and start blaming government for not coming to their aids

Cc: Ruggedtimi, lalasticlala is asking for the link to the source before he does "you know what"
Always the poor advising the rich and successful how to best handle and invest their money.. U know what, Africa still needs a million Dangotes- time to become one!
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Is zainab a footballer??
ruggedtimi:
zainab hummer
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by sann204: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
broda biko leave me makai just faint small wake up..
if na housa land, na under grave u go open eye
Re: The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi by Chartey(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chivasex:
That's where he plays his football. He's the biggest player in the league and he gets crazy love from the fans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.