Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 (81903 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Welcome Nairalanders!!! To the fifth of its kind; The Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Edition. I am DYGEASY, your host, standing in for MIZMYCOLI.

Today is day 2 of the contest. Hundreds of lguys were nominated to participate in this contest but only 24 Were bold enough to accept their nominations and even went on to verify their Nominations. Yesterday we said our byes to 12 of them and we have just 12 of them left.

So here, I present to you the boldest and the most confident men on Nairaland vying for the ultimate crown.

You will see their profiles as you scroll down the page..
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 2

FLOW1759

Flow1759 is from Ngor Okpala Local Government Area of Imo State. He's in his late twenties and a graduate of Information Technology from the Imo State University. He's also a black belt holder in Taekwondo and an aerobic instructor.

His best food is Nsala soup and Fufu.

"Family and friends describe me as the apple of their eyes, even though i don't like Apples. I am the apple of whoever i come accrossb(enernies included) because i surely put smiles on their faces nobmatter the mood."

"Not new to pageantry, one time runner up Mr NYSC osun state.

My Mentor is Martin Luther King Junior. I Just love that Man. His Quotes, His Speeches, I have then all by heart like a nursery rhyme. I promise to give my first son Martin. I promise!

I deserve to be crowned Mr Niaraland because i am handsome and
intelligent with a blend of comic as the iceing in the cake."

Vote Flow1759 as the next Mr. Nairaland.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 3

ADEMOLADEJI

Ademoladeji hails from Osun State. He's a Civil Engineer and he looks up to the Islamic Prophet, Prophet Muhammed.

His favorite dish is Pounded Yam with vegetable soup spiced with titus fish

He enjoys taking part in any Sporting activities and he's a very simple person that believes in the principle of 'Nothing lasts Forever' which makes him different.

A close friend or relative would describe him as A jovial and trustworthy personand he thinks he should be crowned the next Mr. nairaland because he has the attributes of a leader.

Vote Ademoladeji as the next Mr. Nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:55am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 4

AYIMA

Ayima is a graduate of University of Calabar. He hails from Cross River State and he looks up to Governor Rochas Okorocha. His favorite meal is Rice with Peppered Soup and his hobbies include Reading, football, singing and making new friends.

He has this to say on what make him different. "I am different because am a very down-to-earth person, i always get along with people."

A close relative or friend would describe him as an epitome of humility and he thinks he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because he is a problem solver, very humble and if given the opportunity he will always bring peace and harmony among members of Nairaland. "I will work tirelessly to make sure Nairaland continue to be a forum to visit anytime and get valuable information." He concludes.

Vote Contestant No. 4 as the next Mr. Nairaland.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO.7

SCENTMARLC

Scentmarlc is an indigene of Our Local Government Area in Ekiti State. He's a graduate of Computer Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University. He is currently working as an IT consultant/Marketing officer in a pharmaceutical firm in Ondo State.

"My role model is Ayo Owolabi, the CEO of Cellcite Telecoms. I like to think if he could make it in life, despite his rugged and unthinkable upbringing, i have no excuse not to suceed in life.”

Of all the different kinds of food he's tasted, Rice is his favorite and his hobbies include listening to music and watching soccer matches.

Read what he has to say onnwhybhe thinks he's different, "I'm sure all NLanders must by now be able to recognize a sentence/written by me. My personality has always been my greatest asset. It encompasses my versatilty, flexibity, consistency, panache,
concisefullness, passion and so many worthy virtues. Hitherto, my personality also reflects in the way i communicate with people online.
Often times, my post, comments, responses, are well-laced with a blend of skillful purpose and a comedy-like softlanding so much people now know when a statement belongs to me even without my signature sighted under it.....very funny i know. With all i have mentioned, its hard for you to queue me up with the rest of the pack, dont you think?"

On how a close friend of relative would describe him, Scentmarlc has this to say, "Haaaaaa, this is a very funny one. Am so many things to so manypeople. While i might be described as a workaholic and a do-it-all in
the corporate bussiness arena, my playful and comedy acts at home always sells me out. Up here on NL, i am something else to different people in different sections too. My emotional and sensitive side comes into play whenever i am writing or being active in the romance
section but the same can not be said of my personae in the politics section. I have always maintained a bold and strong stance to adrive home my points. However, all these parts and sides, if rolled up into one, describes me as a very Loving, Passionate, Godly and an Endearing Human Being."

Why does he deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland?

"Like i said in my interview the other day, i should be crowned because i have something to offer all NLanders. My physical attributes are just added-ons that makes me more worthy of the crown. I am an astute information blogger with an undying thirst for researching and making new discovery. I write about the ills and vices of the society as well as issues bothering on health, politics, socials etc. Being an IT
person, i often answer to some of online tech questions being asked by NLanders in need of a quick fix. All these attributes and more, makes me more than qualified for the crown. Forget the fake suits, tinted hairs, boyish swaggs, uncalled-for egos floating around, action and substance makes a man."

Vote Scentmarlc as your next Mr. Nairaland

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 8

AKPOSY

Akposy is from Isoko South LGA of Delta State. He is 21-years old and
200level student of Delta State University, Abraka.

"My Father is my role model. He is strong, hardworking, and does not accept failure and defeat neither does he let people influence him negatively and my favourite dish is starch(ozi) and fresh fish banga soup"

His hobbies are cooking, singing, modelling and helping the less priviledged

On what makes him different, "My unique habit to uphold a very high self esteem despite the derogatory comments and gossips of haters to make me feel inferior. My simplicity, originality, humility, honesty, awesome personality and of cause my great level of tolerance."

And he says "My family will describe me as an eccentric young man who is very very adamant and hard to convince but they will also call me a humble boy filled with integrity!!!"

"I deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland because i have the swag, style, confidence, purpose, grace, am handsome and i also have the intellect to represent Nairaland off and online.....Thank you"

Vote Akposy as the next Mr. Nairaland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 9

JARIZOD

Jarizod is a native of Osun State and a year 4 Computer Science and Engineering student of LAUTECH. His role model is Bill Gates. "His philantrophy and Humanitarian activities are examplary characteristics that endeared me to him. His humility and Intelligence are other characteristics that is obviously a worthy note of mention.
My favourite quote of his remains "its fine to celebrate success but its more important to heed the lessons of failure" This quote has on several occasions given me the strength I need to persevere, work harder and move on when I am in a state of redundancy or experiencing a certain setback."

His favorite dish is Semovita/Semolina/wheat/any of these with egusi soup, edikaikong soup or gbegiri soup. His hobbies are Reading, Browsing, Playing football, Singing(composing), Writing Articles, programming and Graphics Designing.

On those things that make him different, "My Gift of oration, humility and Honesty, Intelligence and originality are traits that has differentiated me from my peers and given me an edge in all spheres of Life, Its all thanks to Baba GOD."

How I would be described by a family/friend?

"A close family member (My mother for example) will describe me as Honest Humble, Intelligent, Playful And sometimes *stubborn* whenever we play,
Sometimes I tell her '' Mummy I love you oo"and she goes like "jeki baba ee mu e interpreted as" Let your Dad catch you "and then we share a hearty laugh, Oh yeah I am like that."

"There is this personal quote of mine that says "A man on a mission without a vision will only end up with a fusion of Nothingness "
With that said, I believe I deserve to win because I have a VISION for the Nairaland populace.

V-vigour/vitality(To eradicate tribalism, e-fights on Nairaland)
I-Intelligence (To ascertain between right and wrong /good and evil).
S-Submissive spirit (To understand the undiluted rules and regulations of this great forum and adhere to them)
I-Interractive (with my fellow nairalanders)
O-obedience
N-no-nonsense attitude (To discern wrong and correct it with intense alacrity and eagerness)

This is my VISION

Now I hope this VISION of mine grants me the opportunity and crowns me the mr nairaland of this great forum."

Vote Jarizod as the next Mr. Nairaland.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 10

AGARAWU23

Agarawu23 is a native of Ogun state and he's 26 years old. His favorite food is Rice but in the absence of rice, garri is a suitable substitute.

He loves watching movies, especially India love stories. "Music is part of me too and Passenger remains my best artist. "Let her go" by passenger is a music I can't stop listening to. Surfing the net is also one of my hubby in fact many take me to be jobless because I am always online but they are all getting it wrong because I work 8hrs daily just that i always use my free period to surf the net .(when asking God for job, ask Him for a job with ease. Because Work isn't money).

On what makes him different he says "Nothing makes me different because we are all homo sapiens. But I have a REAL personality and i don't FAKE my life just to impress people or get sympathy from people. I am always real."

My parents, friends and relatives know me for just 3 things and they will positively defend me with it. "Honesty, Hardworking, Stubbornness."

"Yes! I think I deserve to be crown Mr naira land because

1. I get positive comments from people when sharing opinions and ideas. I have my own innovative way of dealing with issues(I bring my own new way of dealing with topics that requires opinion and ideas).

2. I am not a dumb guy, so therefore I respond to response the way people reply me because I was thought never to take shit from people. I remember when I was a kid(11year old), if my mate beat me up and I cried home, my uncles will flog me to return back to the person that beat me up and return my own beating if I don't want to sleep with hunger that day. I don't want a situation whereby you begin to doubt if I was truly the Agarawu you knew. If you insult me, I will reply my own because respect is reciprocal.(I believe we want a smart Mr Nl because there is different between 'rude' and 'dumb')

3. I am a little bit creative and my creativity is another commend I get from people though not everyone will accept your point but if over 300 people can hit "like" on your comments, definitely you are making sense and even if it's a funny comment, at least it must have a message you are passing.

4. I am an active member of this forum especially the section where the contest is coming from. I visit other sections too but Romance & politics section seems to be my favourite( but that doesn't mean I have nothing to offer in other sections.) I believe we wouldn't want a "once in a blue moon" Mr nairaland .

5. Appearance is also part of the game but I think I am just a normal guy because when I see handsome guys I do appreciate them and I also have it In mind that my look is better than some no matter how ugly I am. God is the owner of beauty and He only has the power to give you any percentage of it. I just have to thank God that I am a complete man not disabled."

Vote Agarawu23 as the next Mr. Nairaland

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:01am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 11

LEKINZ

Lekinz hails from Ipokia Local Government, Ogun State. He's presently and IPhone Expert/Graphics designer. He's 18 years old and he's also an aspiring Computer Scientist.

He looks up to his mum because she's caring and understanding. His favorite meal is pounded yam with egusi soup and lots of bush meat.

On his hobbies he says, "Since we are in the computerized world, I spend most of my time on computers, designing pics, making researches and reading articles. If am offline, I crack jokes and make new friends."

And about what makes him different, "God created every man equal, and all what he created was good, My PERSONALITY makes me different, I am ME. Am L - Loyal E- Energetic K- Kind,/I - Intelligent N - Noble Z - Zealot (Lekinz)"

A close friend or relative would describe him as A good, God fearing, Ambitious person

Why does he think he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland? "Abs and biceps ( DOn't ask for my packs ), Nice physique, are adds on, cos I portray the characteristics of a good leader."

Vote Lekinz as the next Mr. Nairaland.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 14

SOSIQDUDE

Sosiqdude is from Agulu, Anaocha LGA in Anambra State and he's 18 years old. He's a student and his role model is nobody specifically but he wants to be rich like Dangote and respected like NAS. His favorite dish is Akpu and Ofe Egusi and his hobbies are rapping (Freestyling with friends,), Dancing and Playing football in the field or in the game room in our house. grin

What makes Sosiqdude different?

"Hmmmm. . . I think I'm different because I came into this competition to have fun while tryna be the next Mr. Nairaland. Yeah, kinda. . . Cause for me it's all about the fun first. Then the excitements, fame, and some attention. wink
I also see this competition as a good platform to build my fanbase as an artiste. So while I'm having fun, deep down I really wanna win this!
It's a different feeling ya know? You want something so much but not taking it too personal or over the cliff. You just see it as fun. That's healthy and different I guess. Haha, that's it maybe.

A close friend or relative would describe him as a stubborn but focused and special child"

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"Well well, cause I'm different, I'm nice, I'm not fake, this Sosiqdude right here is the Sosiqdude everywhere. . . I'm intelligent, I'm bold, I'm cute,
I'm humble, sounds kinda douchy coming from me right? Hehe. . . This question ehn."l
I'm physically and mentally fit for this kinda pageant, and most important of it all, I LOVE NAIRALAND!
In Sarkodie's voice: "what else?"
Sosiqdude deserves to be Mr.Nairaland. Yeah, i deserve it. cool"

Vote SOSIQDUDE as the next Mr. Nairaland.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:04am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 16

IAMKINGZLEE

Iamkingzlee is an indigene of Abak local government area in AkwaIbom state. He's 20 years old and his role model is Emmanuel Ikugbese who is a one time 1st runner-up in the Mr. World Contest. Iamkingzlee enjoys eating any solid food but fufu and wheat with Afang soup. His hobbies are playing games on his console and also dancing, going on trips, surfing and making online researches.

On what makes him different he says "hmmmm... That"ll be my personality, who I am, the will I have towards life, my dream and, what I stand to believe makes me different in all ramifications."

We asked him how a close friend or relative would describe him he says "Ok! A person who holds an intimate relationship with me, would best describe me as 'hospitable' because of the way I relate with people. Either in a close or a distant relationship, I'm open to all regardless."

Read what he has to say on why he deserves to be crowned Mr Nairaland

"That's because I've the ability and potential to relate with people, an impeccable orator, very good at mobilising and publicity, which I think Nairaland is virtually all about, as an online community. Thank you!"

Vote Iamkingzlee as the next Mr. Nairaland.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 18

TOMFRENCH

Tomfrench hails from Awgu Local Government of Enugu State and he's in his early twenties. He's a student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka,(UNN)
Department of Electronics Engineering
4. Who's Tomfrench's role model?

"As a successful man carved from scratch, I'll say my dad, without mincing
words! Because i'm his investment( a veritable one). I remember when i toured
the path of disobedience, wanting exploration. I met with strong, skin deep
disappointment, shattered. He "picked" me up, refined me and gave me back my
footing. Here i am today again pursuing a successful academic career. A
lucrative one at that.
"Oh mehn!!" i've got to give it up for him, he's the BEST!"

At the mention of 'rice and stew akwu' with a VERY
soft goatmeat, Tomfrench promised to trek from Enugu to Abuja. grin

He enjoys taking an evening stroll after a hectic day at study or work....Solving
maths...and travelling"

"Well, what makes me different,is what makes me 'ME' that's my 'essence'.
I never shy away from responsibilities, even when I have the power to dictate, i
still prefer to serve, because that's where the silent power of leadership lies."

A close relative or friend would describe him as quite Industrious, a silent achiever, and Humorous...

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"I must say, every active member here, on Nairaland, deserve this crown,
because our individual differences are the colours, that make Nairaland such an
attractive African E-Paradise. Still on the matter, why i think i deserve this crown is because, i have a clean public image, and with that, i've got no option than to live by example."

Vote Tomfrench as the next Mr. Nairaland.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 23

RAPLAWD

Raplawd hails from Obollo-Afor in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria. He is 22 years old he is a business man, a member of The Nigerian Association Of Patent And Proprietary Medicine Dealers, based in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.

Who's his role model?

”Actually, Jesus Christ Is my mentor and role model,then my Hardworking Dad,together with my loving and caring Mum, but as a human, I must admit that there are some people that I consider as The Great Mind,(people Like Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojikwu,Innocent Ogbonna, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,and the list continues), such people are my model,in business and political view.

But to be sincere, as an artist (a rapper )I see everybody as a role model cus that person might be a source of inspiration to me in the long run- be it a mad person, he or she really has something that make him/her a special someone, in a special way.

But I got to let you know that this are the home based artists that I always dream to be like...M.I Abaga, Sinzu, Mode9, and the international acts like Eminem, Rick Ross, 2Pac Shakur, Cannibus, T.I,Jay-Z, BirdMan, Static Major,BustaRhyme, Born Thug, our own Naija Boy Chamilonaire, and the king of King of Rap... B.I.G.

But all this people I listed (except Christ )doesn't represent any part of my life, all I do is to emulate their positive part and leave their negativity cus we all do, no one is perfect except God."

About his favorite food, he has this to say "Actually,I like eating a lot, as in, I eat anything eatable,harmless, nutritious and good for health...and Lol, for inspiration,(giggles, not weed ooo ).

but as original Igbo boy, I has a full list of our local dishes that I can spend large to have;Abacha (African Salad right ),Achicha,Okokoro, Ichipe, Otipiri,Moi Moi, Agidi, Utala Oka And Utala Ji, Ede with ofe nsala, akpu with egusi soup, infact, anything to be swallowed like fufu with ofe ogbono(draw soup )...and the list continues...

please don't ask me to explain some of the foods I mentioned up there cus I don't know there names in English, that's if they exist!"

On his hobbies, "Now you come, in other to make it short, I'm a music lover,and also an artist (rapper )...likes football (soccer ),loves watching movies (actions and horrors ),reads a lot, and also a fan of sweet comedies and humour!"

He was asked what makes him different?

"Hmmm, I can't really say, but when I look at things I does and likes doing,and as well enjoys doing it,I believes and know that I differs from the rest in different way, I don't like to try, I always want to accomplish and this are things that when I see or hear people say that they will try their best, I always ask myself why can't they do their best instead of trying? cus in trying, the chance of failure is always there unlike to succeed.

I am different cus I am me and nobody else, has been myself, still is and ever gonna be, not anybody else but my real me!"

Read how he thinks a close friend or relative would describe him.

"Should I give an address or a contact for you to confirm that I'm a good-bad-guy? and also a bad - good - guy... anyway, my people, or lemme say those that I've met,and have mingled with, maybe in the course of biz, study,work or whatever it might be will always tell you that I'm a guy who takes whatever he's doing serious, don't play With any opportunity, simple and just, but the truth is that I don't smile easily and you hardly see me laughing unless it calls for it, don't mess around, respect others as I would like em respond to me, a hardworking lad, gentle and God's looking... should I continue oh, should tell you this... I take God really serious!!!-don't call me a church goer!"

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland

"hehe... two many reasons better left untold, but
I think it should be left for Nairalanders to decide."

Vote Raplawd as the next Mr. Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2015

[size=20pt]So what we have to do today is save 8 Contestants and eliminate 4 Contestants. You can vote for up to 8 Contestants. Not just 1. 4 Contestants are being sent home today.

Please Note That Contestants can also vote for themselves and other contestants. [/size]cool

VOTING COMMENCES BY 9AM West African Time and ends by 6pm

RULES

- Demeaning and insulting remarks to the contestants shall not be tolerated. Defaulters shall be banned throughout the duration of the contest without option of parole.

- When voting, pls endeavor to tag NLJega at the end of your vote. i.e "cc NLJega". ( I vote for Medorado, Akposy, Ademoladeji Cc NLJega)

- Any vote not tagged with "NLJega" will be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts registered after the 6th of April would be counted as invalid. - Votes from accounts created before the 6th of April 2015 and with less than 100 posts on Nairaland since creation would also be counted as invalid.

- Remember that votes would be subtracted and depending on the enormity of the offence, the contestant risk outright disqualification if at any point during the course of the competition, it is discovered that a CONTESTANT derogates, insults or bullies another contestant.

- Members/Audience/Voters should please endeavour to cast their votes in one post and at once too because votes would start getting counted from the get go and to ensure votes accuracy and timely announcement of results, we implore you not to make unnecessary modifications. This will reduce spamming of the thread and the forum at large with votes soliciting and even If you CC the official umpire "NLJega" after a modification, your vote MAY NOT be counted.

I do hope we all have a wonderful voting experience cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Dygeasy(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Akposy(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
I humbly vote
Akposy
Tomfrench
Raplawd
Lekinz
Scentmarlc
Jarizod
Flow1759
Ademoladeji

cc NLJega

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
My Vote Goes Thus ------------>

1)Tomfrench

2)Lekinz

3)iamkingzlee

4)Raplawd

5)Jarizod

6)Sosiqdude

7)Flow1759

8 ) Agarawu23

Cc: NLjega

Good Morning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Upnepaa(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
My vote goes to agarawu23,scentmarlc,akposy, cc NLjega cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
good morning all smiley

please if you are voting me, remember to put a space between cc and nljega so that your vote will count.

example . I vote ...........

cc nljega

I really appreciate your votes in the first elimination round, you can save me again today embarassed embarassed

God bless you as you vote me cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by kingphilip(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
My votes for this round are:
Lekinz
Agarawu23
Iamkingzlee
Tomfrench
Ayima
Raplawd
Flow1759
ADEMOLADEJI

Cc: Nljega

jollyjoy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Creamish(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
I vote for:

Tomfrench

Raplawd

Jarizod

Iamkingzlee

cc: NLJega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=16pt] IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CONTESTANTS AND CAMPAIGN MANAGERS[/size]

Please note that the tradition of quoting the whole post when a member of the audience votes will not be tolerated this time out.

If you must say thank you, then please just mention them and do so.
There will be consequences for defaulters.
Let's apply decorum pleasesmiley

Secondly, no campaigning on this thread, please.
We allowed blatant campaigning yesterday because we thought the contest could use more publicity due to the time lag before kick-off.
Defaulters will not be warned openly.

Thanks for your understanding and supportsmiley
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by manutdrichie(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
scentmarlc

cc nljega

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Tolzeal(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Ooze.....Yesterday I was HERE. Good To See You all moving ahead, Somedays back i was like .. Mehn I'm goin beat these Niggas But No that's no Goin happen No longer.

So, Today i left the defeat behind me and here to support them niggas. God be with you all.

My VOTES for :

Agarawu23

Iamkingzlee

Tomfrench

Ayima

ADEMOLADEJI

Scentmarlc

Akposy

& LEKINZ (I swear This Young bro is amazing ).grin

Cc : Nljega

GOODLUCK Y'ALL & MY VOTERS YESTERDAY, I APPRECIATE Y'ALL....

#PEACE.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Phikom(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
In no particular order
agarawu23
iamkingzlee
jarizod
scentmarlc
tomfrench
cc NLjega
Officialcart3rG...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by stobery(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Scentmarlc. Iamkingzlee

CC:Nljega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by dechandel(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
cool cool cool
Mizmycoli hannie?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by olaglamour(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
I vote agarawu23

scentmarlc

.Cc NLjega

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by mistabiola: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015

1)Tomfrench

2)Lekinz

3) Agarawu23

4) Akposy

Good Morning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by Cherlene(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015

Greetings

My VOTES today GOES TO the following:

Agarawu23
Flow1759
Ademoladeji
Ayima
Akposy
Jarizod
IAMKINGZLEE
Raplawd

CC: NLJEGA
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

1)Tomfrench

2)Lekinz

3)iamkingzlee

4)Raplawd

5)Jarizod

6)Sosiqdude

7)Flow1759

8 ) Agarawu23

Good Morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.