Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106182 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
2 million these hard times.
May god have mercy on your consciencelessness.
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by stelaar(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
revlution:

Thank you very much.
I was pushed to the edge, prompting me to create this thread as I do not want any other person to fall victim of this dehumanising ordeal from Inspired autos.
I am still awaiting his response after his propaganda post on this thread about sorting out my car delivery as soon as I contact him.
The main issue is even if he delivers the car , I cannot confirm that it's the car I ordered as he has not sent me any of the car registration documents to cross check the order. I hope it's will not be a salvage/stolen car.

Wow I taught you are meant to be provided with VIN and car history before the car departs the U.S.
Your case is really special.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
bimbor:
I empathise with the Op and I will do same if I were in his shoes. The only mistake the OP made was not having someone on ground in Nigeria to do Physical Inspection for him. But then;

Inspiredm has his shortcomings and pitfalls but he still remains the king of Nairaland Auto Biz.

How many Autodealers have successfully delivered a 2015 Range Rover Autobiography on this forum?

Cut the guy some slack. He will deliver the car. He always does.

This is not the first time inspired autos has been implicated in a messy car business deal. The mistake i made was that I did not research about him before placing my car order with him cos if I did, I will never have paid him a dime.he definitely has a stinking reputation.
I only researched about him after his activities became suspicious and lo and behold, there it was, in black and white, all about his dubious ways and despicable services.
By then the wolf has taken all the money and switched off.
In online business, it's is not mandatory that you inspect products physically before you buy.
I shop regularly online. The last car I shipped for my mother was an Audi car, and I bought it online(I never visited the garage, I only went by the specs of the car), the car dealership drove the car themselves to the port and it was shipped to Nigeria. I contacted a clearing agent on the phone who helped ship and clear it at the port and drove it directly to the delivery address I gave them. All this was done in record time without me setting eyes on the car seller or the clearing agent.
This is what I call transparency, honesty and professionalism in business. Why will I not patronise them again.
Inspired auto claiming to be a top online auto dealer, knows this and should be able to render services within the binding contract of his online business. He posts on his website that car delivery is within 31 days.
It's nearly 5months and he is no where to be found, and unreachable, through phone or email, but he was readily accessible prior to collecting all the money.
Is this not fraud. Has he not breached his contract.
It is not about him being able to deliver the latest model car in Nigeria, its about how he goes about it. He probably uses that scheme to defraud people .
I do appreciate everybody that has been sympathetic about this situation, especially people that have been brutalised by inspired autos activities.
It is not about you asking thread contributors to cast a stone if they have never sinned.
Everybody sins, but when sinning becomes repeated and conscious, that person is a hardened criminal, this goes for inspired autos.
He definitely does not learn from his mistakes, and he will continue repeating this conscious act of fraudulence if you continue to encourage and support him.
If you have been maltreated the way he has been to willing buyers here, you will be in a better position to make a more sensitive comment on this case.
It's either you advice him against his behaviour because I will definitely get to the bottom of this case no matter what it takes me. He will definitely not go scot free.
He has had enough.

29 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by Teespice(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
shame on you bimbor
it is your mentality that has wrecked nigeria to what it is now.
God will punish you a million fold.

28 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee3:
@OP

What's the name of his company (The trading name)?

Thanks for your supportive comments. I appreciate.
His auto company which is on his website is Inspired Autos.
Attached below is the link to his website.
http://www.BLOCKED/
Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
cococandy:
I don't want to kick you while you're down but why didn't you use the other people who have served you transparently before?

I wish I could have used them, but they don't deal with Benz products.
Inspired autos had the American specs of the ML 350 that I wanted to buy that is why I patronised him wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by boujaye: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
inspiredm:
More Photos Of Your Vehicle In Front of My Showroom in Lagos Nigeria

Please reach me So We can Sort Delivery

Inspired Motors, am deeply saddened and disappointed in this story i read about you. Just as I was making plans to contact you for a
possible deal, am shocked and frightened by this report about your biz. That 31 days deal is translated into over 150 days is ridiculous.
For you that have been on the business for awhile now, you should be familiar with all the intricacies of the business, moreso, not informing him when the need arises. You were not fair to Op at all for not been honest to him, whatever be the case you should have given him the correct report and not posting him, you should have been the first to even call to explain, giving him the assurance that your biz with him is genuine.
This is not good for business and that is why many people are afraid of sticking out their necks. I was once a victim of a car scam, which I had contracted on-line by reason of distance, till today, the money and the dealer in question disappeared after posting me with many lies that my car is being delivered to me. Its over three years now. Some of us have refused to be gentlemen anymore after our nightmare experience.

I pray Inspired Motors will be able to redeem his image.

@op as soon as delivery of the car with all its documents is done, please confirm it on this post, we are watching. undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
What I like about inspired is that no matter the accusations, he always come around with some brilliant excuses.

A car you claim broke down in Benin is sitting in your showroom and you are in America 5 months after collecting full payment from someone without delivery.

A good name is easier to destroy than to make, if you had use the bros money for another business or the car get fault and you wan rush go America go find solution, you for tell am

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113)

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / Vehicle Particulars Registration and Renewal / ***Kakakibuy + Joker5180 DELIVERED 2002 Mercedes Benz C240**Ohio To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.