Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

B Bon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / B Bon (2395 Views)

Hotel Bon Voyage Job Interview / Bon Industries Jobs / Bon Voyage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B Bon by Ezyman: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hellow fewllow nairalanders. i dont live in Lagos but got a call from one B BON in Lagos that i should fill a form and submit with 500 naira. please iwant to know if they are real or one of these 419 grop in Lagos.
Re: B Bon by crackmann(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2006
whats actually b bon?
Re: B Bon by presido(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2006
B Bon is a consulting firm in Oshodi,Lagos.Though l dont know much about them but u can give them a trial.
Re: B Bon by victor1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2006
RUN! away from them. any good recruiting firm won't demend money from u
Re: B Bon by chiziteihe(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2006
Presido is right, B bon is a consulting at oshodi, they demand 10% of ur first salary as commission but i will advise u ignore them. I once fell for them, in my case they collected 1000 naira then i was still a JJC though i saw their advert on the guardian. Yeah! They will actually recomend u to one of their clients but i dont think u will want to meet any of their clients (let me spare u of my own story) i tell u,its not worth it but its still ur decision to make.
Re: B Bon by ayotunde: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
Although B Bon is an employment consultant but they are basically quack and hungry consultant capitalising on the prevail problem of the youths to make money.
The professional procedure for any agency/recruitment does not say u shd pay money b4 engaging u.What if u pay and they dont give u a job?
Visit the website for the profesional consultants like Authur anderson,Philip consulting,Michael stevens or KPMG,it is clearly written that they dot demand for money for employment.U see the organisation in need are expected to pay the consultant.Which is alway more than the peanut they get from u.
You will discover that the job they will get for u will also look junk and sick.Pls RUNAWAY O!
Re: B Bon by saintjoy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
pls dont mind them that was how Estherbreakthrough invited me,on getting to the place they ask me to pay 500,4 consulting fee.

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Apptitude Test N Recruitment Process / Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa / Interview Question:what Are Your Greatest Strengths?--answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.