Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) (30864 Views)

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by unite4real: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Is it not chaotic. If you don't understand the principle of several meanings in semantics you better shut up and stop exposing your ignorance further. The pictures in this post is truly a situation best described as that of CHAOS.

people were given numbers, and they were ushered in accordingly and you open your mouth to say it is chaotic? any ways, what do i expect from your type who probably attended LEA schools

did the OP mentioned that they were entering randomly?
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by kekakuz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
blessingee:

chaos
ˈkeɪɒs/Submit
noun
complete disorder and confusion.
"snow caused chaos in the region"
synonyms: disorder, disarray, disorganization, confusion, mayhem, bedlam, pandemonium, madness, havoc, turmoil, tumult, commotion, disruption, upheaval, furore, frenzy, uproar, hue and cry, babel, hurly-burly; More
PHYSICS
the property of a complex system whose behaviour is so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the univer

WHAT ARE U DRIVING AT EXACTLY?
smart enough to define chaos
dumb enough not to know what am driving to
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by kekakuz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
unite4real:

the OP for kuku ma use the word "STAMPEDE".
lol
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
squino:
Its been mad crowd today at the Eket branch of first bank, same as its been for the past two weeks which i have been trying to get mine done. Today is the worst as i got there by 08:00am and got number 111 as they now go serially. I realy anticipate the extension of this exercise.

So you tot CBN was joking till June 2015.

Did mine last week
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Dsegsam(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Creamish:

This is currently a W.I.P. You will be notified when the platform for foreign based customers is ready. I had to inquire for someone I know in Russia.
What is W.I.P?
I guess my account is safe then.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Spydamannn(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
400billionman:

So you tot CBN was joking till June 2015.
Did mine last week
dope signature
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Creamish(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dsegsam:

What is W.I.P?
I guess my account is safe then.

Work In Progress
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by egbojohn: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2015

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by atospet(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
It's very typical of first bank. There was a day I got to the bank I saw a very long queue I turned back ni
I had to open another account with another just to get the BVN.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by arocheezy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nothing like closing date... They are just saying that so that people may register,
It's a continuous thing.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tempest01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
In Eket too....went to zenith back and saw an unprecedented crowd.... Guess it's still BVN
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Dsegsam(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Creamish:

Work In Progress
Thanks for taking your time for the clerification

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
PleasureShop:
Why do people like disturbing themselves... Most of these guys on the queue does not have anything in their account... Choi
madam abi na oga,you take style wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by stagger: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na wa for you MR OP. This exercise commenced exactly one year ago and you are just doing yours?

I got mine in January in 2 minutes. No queue, no crowd. Well, enjoy the consequences of your endless delay. It serves you right.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Correctman0606: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
shocked Na whaoooo!

We are use to it. No big deal but make una remember that "Change" is here.

Everything in Nigeria, we do it at the last moment.

This remind me of Sim card registration.

I believe government will extend the deadline given.

That is my worry too. Nigerians should try to adjust. They should know that the oldest wine in Nigeria is here to effect the change. He has admitted that his old age will not allow him to carry out the change. So why not wait in vain? Rubbish change indeed.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by keandre: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
deadline my @sss.. wat abt those that will open new accounts after d so called deadline,its just like saying sim registration has a deadline too

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
I was at the same bank yesterday morning, the queue was "wow"! Thank God I did mine as at February in school.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by acaciakay: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
squino:
Its been mad crowd today at the Eket branch of first bank, same as its been for the past two weeks which i have been trying to get mine done. Today is the worst as i got there by 08:00am and got number 111 as they now go serially. I realy anticipate the extension of this exercise.

I was here!!!
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by maddman: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
quote me anyday

they'll extend the date
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by lovely17(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
wait o I neva do my own
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Was at wema bank to open an account with them and I registered for my bvn thr,was given a paper and written on it are digits and was told I will receive msg within 24hours....I didn't receive any msg and I went thr to complain with hope that they will give me digits to take to my other bank(gtb)but was amazed when the CRO told me that I have done the bvn somewhere before(which I know I have not done it before)and that he can't go further to work on the number he generated earlier......
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tranxo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
squino:
You must not do the BVN registration at your bank. Go to ANY bank that is less crowded and do your registration. Once you get your BVN, take the number and submit it at all the banks where you have account.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
atospet:
It's very typical of first bank. There was a day I got to the bank I saw a very long queue I turned back ni
I had to open another account with another just to get the BVN.

U rily don't need to have an account with a bank b4 u can get ur BVN done in that bank...
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tundeotunba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=16pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]Where have U been all dis while? Go and bring that horsewhip.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by redcliff: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
thats why the country need to start educating people in all areas to create awareness and quick response to every thing that comes up, a long way to go honestly bro

how can the country educate grown up people who should have minds of their own? If as an Adult Nigerian, you need education before knowing what to do at the right time, then that person is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by tgmservice: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
As a worker in one of the leading banks I will advice u to go and do your BVN registration now or else all the money in your accounts will be frozen and remmitted to CBN
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Did mine last year.
But then realized I had to integrate with my other existing bank accounts.
Had to do both last week. ....close call lipsrsealed
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by themodernman: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
I was told this things started a year ago but we Nigerians like late hour thing tho I just did mine too, omo dat ur number far gan o and the exercise is done through CBN site which sometimes dey might lose service as I was told when I was doing mine

Don't mind naija ppl and 99th hr tinz....na dat time dem go get energy.

My bank was almost begging me to do mine around March ds year...also did my second bank BVN stress-free...I just laugh at ppl rushing to do theirs now. That's how you differentiate successful ppl from others.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by themodernman: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
You must not do the BVN registration at your bank. Go to ANY bank that is less crowded and do your registration. Once you get your BVN, take the number and submit it at all the banks where you have account.

But do I still need to submit my BVN to my Bank if I did it at my bank?
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gees,kindly educate me,can this bank registeration affect us that do not live in Nigeria but have our accounts with various banks in Nigeria. Just curious.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians too like last minute things.
Re: Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) by success10(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Smartestelvis post=35061952]d last time i went to bank to withdraw i just saw ppl doing theirs,wetin concern me,i just filled my slip n went straight to d teller with my fist closed waitin 4 him to ask me about am make i give am straight punch...bvn my ass[/quote
hahahahhaha.. Badt guy..
I laff so tey I mistakenly touched my landlady breast.
But
U will be restricted soon on ur account without the BVN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.