Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home (3257 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
So today i went for a one year birthday party and it was really colorful and beautiful. Every woman's dream of a their one year old's birthday bash or will i say my dream. I loved everything, the decorations and i noticed that the barney for this event was the cleanest barney i have see in a while.
Most of the kids birthday i go to have dirty looking barneys who don't have or find time to wash their costume. Anyways to the topic, the reason i finally decide to write this was cause of the things i saw today which to me were intolerable and i believe most women will agree with me or argue with me and your arguments are welcome

First of all, let me lay it down as i noticed. Please don't judge me o, am a woman and we like to gossip even though ours might be worse. This family are actually family friends of my close friend so she invited us and i invited my bosom friend cause i like to gist and didn't want to be there alone especially if my friend have to go greet people she knows. When we got there, i noticed three ladies looking all dressed up with bleached faces and stretch marks on their hands sitting by a corner and talking, oviously gossiping like me and i noticed the man of the house was serving them specially and they were very comfortable and eying any available men who looked their way and immediately this came to my mind they were what we call runs girls and they came for the birthday as guest of the man of the house. It pained me so much that i and my friends started discussing it and a lot of issues were raised. How stupid and selfish can one be to bring his women home to his child's birthday party. How can he even have other women when from the story we heard his wife stayed with him when he was living in face me i face you. I know it is called gossiping but the conclusions were much needed.

And i thought too as am writing this, most women will say, What can you do. If you talk too much they will pursue out of the house. Our cultures and traditions. Read more here: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/05/be-submissive-but-not-stupid.html
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Feranchek(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm.....

I need someone to help me state the 17 reasons why they banned ogogoro cos I think the op is one of the reasons grin

Nne biko, as you take know sey na the man 'women' be that Cos he invited them kon mean sey he dey straff all 3 Help me answer these 2 1st mbok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by angieberry(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Was his wife around? Was she complaining? And what do you want her to do? To embarrass her husband in public? See how you just concluded that they were runs girls and his former women, how do you know they were not his colleagues or associates or even his friends? Not everyone one that bleaches and use a lot of make up are runs girls. You say we should not judge you, but see how you've judged and condemned these people.
Next time, if you find yourself in that type of setting, just mind your business. Even if your assertions are true, he has his wife to answer to. You don't expect her to create a scene .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by justfarb2(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
i odn't expect her to. when u see runs girls u will know. they were looking for every available man in there. One even follow one old man. I dont expect her to embarass him o but some men need embarrasment sha. And every body there noticed them cos of the way they were doing. MY OWN TAKE IS JUST HOW WOMEN SUFFER WITH MEN AND WHEN THEY MAKE IT, THEY START MESSING UP...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2015
justfarb2:
So today i went for a one year birthday party and it was really colorful and beautiful. Every woman's dream of a their one year old's birthday bash or will i say my dream. I loved everything, the decorations and i noticed that the barney for this event was the cleanest barney i have see in a while.
Most of the kids birthday i go to have dirty looking barneys who don't have or find time to wash their costume. Anyways to the topic, the reason i finally decide to write this was cause of the things i saw today which to me were intolerable and i believe most women will agree with me or argue with me and your arguments are welcome

First of all, let me lay it down as i noticed. Please don't judge me o, am a woman and we I like to gossip even though ours might be worse. This family are actually family friends of my close friend so she invited us and i invited my bosom friend cause i like to gist and didn't want to be there alone especially if my friend have to go greet people she knows. When we got there, i noticed three ladies looking all dressed up with bleached faces and stretch marks on their hands sitting by a corner and talking, oviously gossiping like me and i noticed the man of the house was serving them specially and they were very comfortable and eying any available men who looked their way and immediately this came to my mind they were what we call runs girls and they came for the birthday as guest of the man of the house. It pained me so much that i and my friends started discussing it and a lot of issues were raised. How stupid and selfish can one be to bring his women home to his child's birthday party. How can he even have other women when from the story we heard his wife stayed with him when he was living in face me i face you. I know it is called gossiping but the conclusions were much needed.

And i thought too as am writing this, most women will say, What can you do. If you talk too much they will pursue out of the house. Our cultures and traditions
such a hasty and naive conclusion. . Mtcheeeewww

3 Likes

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Stillfire: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
justfarb2:
First of all, let me lay it down as i noticed. Please don't judge me o, am a woman and we like to gossip even though ours might be worse. This family are actually family friends of my close friend so she invited us and i invited my bosom friend cause i like to gist and didn't want to be there alone especially if my friend have to go greet people she knows. When we got there, i noticed three ladies looking all dressed up with bleached faces and stretch marks on their hands sitting by a corner and talking, oviously gossiping like me and i noticed the man of the house was serving them specially and they were very comfortable and eying any available men who looked their way and immediately this came to my mind they were what we call runs girls and they came for the birthday as guest of the man of the house. It pained me so much that i and my friends started discussing it and a lot of issues were raised. How stupid and selfish can one be to bring his women home to his child's birthday party. How can he even have other women when from the story we heard his wife stayed with him when he was living in face me i face you. I know it is called gossiping but the conclusions were much needed.
And i thought too as am writing this, most women will say, What can you do. If you talk too much they will pursue out of the house. Our cultures and traditions

What culture requires you not to speak up when you have been disrespected?
My Igbo tradition does not require I keep mute when a man disrespects me.
So next time make sure you state the ethnic group that tells you to die in silence and rather whine on the internet when disrespected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by TooNoisy(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
OP,

I would advice you to focus on your own life so that you will soon have the wonderful birthday celebration for your child. Stop the gossip and obvious jealousy. They have a happy marriage, you should pray for yours too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Topic: Be Submissive And Not Silly.

Content: Arrant rubbish bereft of understanding. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Vyolet(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Learn to mind your own buainess .
Do not jump into conclusion
Do not judge people unnecessarily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by edwife(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is not a must to open a thread and please learn to mind your business! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
edwife:
It is not a must to open a thread and please learn to mind your business! undecided

grin grin grin grin

You don't know that the wife so as not to appear 'submissive' should have chased the girls plus her hubby out of her child's party based on the 'FACT' that all bleaching woman are runs girls and are definitely dating her husband ' grin grin

NL and comic relief cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by edwife(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin

You don't know that the wife so as not to appear 'submissive' should have chased the girls plus her hubby out of her child's party based on the 'FACT' that all bleaching woman are runs girls and are definitely dating her husband ' grin grin

grin grin grin I swear i can't deal!

It is time for the Government to do something about the word "submissive" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin I swear i can't deal!

It is time for the Government to do something about the word "submissive" grin grin

grin grin grin na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin

The topic is clearly for submission and cautions women to be submissive and not silly.

She is not against submission

The OP is another thing altogether.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The topic is clearly for submission and cautions women to be submissive and not silly.

She is not against submission

The OP is another thing altogether.

She was trying to say that the wife was being submissive and silly by not recognising that her husband had the effrontery to invite his runs gals to their child's party , So she should have dealt with the hubby and the runs gal there and then or maybe he would not have done that if she was not submissive. I don't get what submissive has to do with disrespectful or cheating husband.

The thread title should have dealt more with the disrespect of the man that is if the girls were indeed runs gal and dating the husband .Yes runs gals tend to bleach to increase their market value grin as Nigerian men like yellow gals grin but not all women who bleach are runs gals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiso:

She was trying to say that the wife was being submissive and silly by not recognising that her husband had the effrontery to invite his runs gals to their child's party , So she should have dealt with the hubby and the runs gal there and then.

The thread title should have dealt more with the disrespect of the man that is if the girls were indeed runs gal .Yes runs gals tend to bleach to increase their market value grin as Nigerian men like yellow gals grin but not all women who bleach are runs gals.

The topic says 'Be submissive and not silly'

How can the OP now be against submission?
Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The topic says 'Be submissive and not silly'

How can the OP now be against submission?

The thread title and thread content are not very aligned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by bukatyne(f): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiso:

The thread title and thread content are not very aligned.

I agree even though the OP never said women shouldn't be submissive.

The OP sounds like African Magic's Yoruba movies undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Messilistic: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ethnic group kwa lipsrsealed
Stillfire:

So next time make sure you state the ethnic group that tells you to die in silence and rather whine on the internet when disrespected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
justfarb2:

How do you know they were runs babes?
And what's the difference between you and your friend with these so called runs babes.
E bi like say é dey pain you say dem dey receive attention while you and friend no one ask una whether una dey sell market?
typical lagosian amebo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by thorpido(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Op spoke about gossip right?
I guess she was letting us in on what some of these gossips entail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
bukatyne:

I agree even though the OP never said women shouldn't be submissive.

The OP sounds like African Magic's Yoruba movies undecided

I can see the thread title has been modified cheesy

Nigerians we can like to stereotype( I am guilty too sometimes sha) bleaching woman= runs gal cheesy

Even though it is true that runs gals and high maintenance chics tend to bleach ( its difficult to be buying £500 cream from 9 to 5 work grin) it does not however make every bleaching woman a runs chic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by freecocoa(f): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kai! This is the highest form of gossip/joblessness I've seen in a while, it's not even as if you were invited to the event sef, Op get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by EfemenaXY: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

grin

edwife:

grin grin

damiso:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Chillisauce:

How do you know they were runs babes?
And what's the difference between you and your friend with these so called runs babes.
E bi like say é dey pain you say dem dey receive attention while you and friend no one ask una whether una dey sell market?
typical lagosian amebo.

grin grin grin grin

You ladies are just killing me, I tell ya!

@OP: a.k.a Justfarb2... How old are you? Pls focus on your JAMB / NECO / SSCE exams or whatever it is they're called these days. If you aspire to be a runs girl when you grow up, at least you'll have your education to fall back on when times get hard. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiso:

I can see the thread title has been modified cheesy

Nigerians we can like to stereotype( I am guilty too sometimes sha) bleaching woman= runs gal cheesy

Even though it is true that runs gals and high maintenance chics tend to bleach ( its difficult to be buying £500 cream from 9 to 5 work grin) it does not however make every bleaching woman a runs chic.

The topic still doesn't match AM Yoruba story in the OP

The story is not coherent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by Stillfire: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin

grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

You ladies are just killing me, I tell ya!

@OP: a.k.a Justfarb2... How old are you? Pls focus on your JAMB / NECO / SSCE exams or whatever it is they're called these days. If you aspire to be a runs girl when you grow up, at least you'll have your education to fall back on when times get hard. cheesy

You are laughing, Efe? lol
There is a thread here where a journalist wrote that as a good African woman who preserves her marriage at all cost, the woman went back to her husband that ra.ped her daughters. shocked shocked
Which African tradition condones IN.CEST? shocked shocked shocked shocked My forefathers would have burnt him on a stake and thrown him into the evil forest shouting ABOMINATION. grin
So these women need to specify on which culture condone all these atrocities shocked. No more hiding under the umbrella of African or Nigerian culture, please tell us the tribe that requires you to die in silence when disrespected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Those other women too were probably looking at you and your friends and wondering what these silly ugly runs girls were doing at their nieces birthday looking at everyone and gossiping because n one gave them attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by damiso(f): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The topic still doesn't match AM Yoruba story in the OP

The story is not coherent.

Its not easy to articulate aproko or amebo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op is elejo wewe. cheesy

abeg let me go and do my manicure o jare. This Saturdays housewarming ceremony of my girlfriend will be serious cool

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by SisterCaro(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maybe there are his relatives why is the OP so quick to judge. Some people simply have a Spirit of Gossip disturbing their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
And op please listen to EfemenaXY. She's right. Mothers are always right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home by EfemenaXY: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

You are laughing, Efe? lol
There is a thread here where a journalist wrote that as a good African woman who preserves her marriage at all cost, the woman went back to her husband that ra.ped her daughters. shocked shocked
Which African tradition condones IN.CEST? shocked shocked shocked shocked My forefathers would have burnt him on a stake and thrown him into the evil forest shouting ABOMINATION. grin
So these women need to specify on which culture condone all these atrocities shocked. No more hiding under the umbrella of African or Nigerian culture, please tell us the tribe that requires you to die in silence when disrespected.

Ewww!

That's gross! No. It's sick! sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Mummy!stop Going Naked In Front Of Your Male Kids. / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? / Family Mealtimes: Do You Eat Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.