Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (13906 Views)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by cyndax(f): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2015
In this day and era why would someone send a nude
photo to someone, and if its a must you send nude
why add your face to it?
A man has put to shame a female student of one of
the private universities in Nigeria by leaking her nude
pictures online.
The girl who happens to be the daughter of a pastor
actslike a good girl at home but morphes to a 'runs-
girl' when she goes back to school.
According to the story that is now causing her pains,
she had met a guy on the social media and planned to
meet up for sex.
In the process of chatting with the man, he asked for
her nude photos which she sent them.
What messed the whole parole up was when she
demanded for money from the man who is based in
Abuja for her flight ticket to go and visit him.
The man was said to have wired the money to her but
she refused to fulfill her own part of the bargain,
pushing the man to post her nude photos
PHOTO 1
PHOTO 2
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Feranchek(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2015
I dey wait...
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by marychommy(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Serves her right but where is the pics na
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by DeezNutz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
WHERE THE PHOTO NA angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by lovely17(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
must They be pastor's daughters and must They all attend private university and where is the fucking picture undecided
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by anselm791(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
What are you doing wasting your time in the university? You should be in nollywood, that's a nice script you have there. I'm sorry if I sound mean, I promise to edit when I see some naked pictures.
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by czarr(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
....do you expect us to just eat this sh1t up?
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
i cometh here to view nudeth pics cheesy
were is da pixtures? grin
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by benkings(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
DeezNutz:
WHERE THE PHOTO NA angry
czarr:
....do you expect us to just eat this sh1t up?
DeezNutz:
WHERE THE PHOTO NA angry
lefulefu:
i cometh here to view nudeth pics cheesy
were is da pixtures? grin
DeezNutz:
WHERE THE PHOTO NA angry
vasline crew be like.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
benkings:
vasline crew be like.....

LMAO ROTFL LWKMD LOL
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by dkachi007: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
i hope u are aware that 150 million nigerians are waiting anxiously for the pics?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by dkachi007: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
hope u are aware that 150 million nigerians are waiting anxiously for the pics?
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good!!pinshures pls undecided
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Beamborla(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cyndax honey, if this story is true and you upload the pictures for real, you are as guilty as the chick who sent her unclad pics and the guy who leaked the pictures
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Doilooklikeicare(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
e
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
People be just waking up to post nonsense topics n threads....jeeeeez....
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by illiad: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Scammér

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
pics/post d source link or keep d news to urself....
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Cyndax honey, if this story is true and you upload the pictures for real, you are as guilty as the chick who sent her unclad pics and the guy who leaked the pictures

visitedvur profile nd u calling us olofo,.... well same to u as u visit mine too
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by DEIFIED(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Are you sure you are not the girl?

Op i checked your dp and you dont seem to me like some who is nut.
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Beamborla(f): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Luedave:
visitedvur profile nd u calling us olofo,.... well same to u as u visit mine too
I wee not visit your profile tongue

Olofofo...e pain am cheesy
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Beamborla(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
DEIFIED:
Are you sure you are not the girl?
Op i checked your dp and you dont seem to me like some who is nut.
I only send nudes in darkness...
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

I wee not visit your profile tongue

Olofofo...e pain am cheesy
homo sapien oshi... lie wud finish yu... afta spendin 26minutes, 8sec on my profile
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Beamborla(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Luedave:
homo sapien oshi... lie wud finish yu... afta spendin 26minutes, 8sec on my profile
Hehehehehehe...you wish tongue

Tell me more of your imaginations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Hehehehehehe...you wish tongue

Tell me y u dnt love me cheesy
last time i checkd u proposed to me on wotsappp... but am sori i had to reject it.
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by proxillin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=18pt]I Rep Vaseline team: asking where the pics are[/size]
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by viczing(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
DeezNutz:
WHERE THE PHOTO NA angry

U got ya soap @ hand?
Re: Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
cyndax sweetie, do you realize I've rubbed vaseline on my tankotanko already embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.