Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. (10489 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's very oxymoron-ish. cheesy cheesy

How can a man chill and yet raise great kids?

Chill - enjoy life to the fullest.

Raise great kids - educate them about what life is about when he needs to, by using stringent tried/tested methods a la bootcamp-esque style.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

A leopard can't change its spots - the melanin and excessive testosterone in black women are responsible for the anger.

ABW syndrome is incurable, no matter how you spin it. grin

Lol! Shymexx!!

We aren't angry. We just ain't nobody's pushover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

A leopard can't change its spots - the melanin and excessive testosterone in black women are responsible for the anger.

ABW syndrome is incurable, no matter how you spin it. grin

You know no one can ever convince you!
Women see things differently, as endangered species in NIGERIAN SATAN-FORSAKEN marriages!

You be WOMAN? grin
How you go know? grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Be honest.

Would you be that strict with your own kids when the time comes? I bet you'll be a softie, Shymexx. smiley

Lol. I love kids and if I were judge based on how I treat my younger ones - ditto my nieces and nephews - perhaps I'd be easy on them. Then again, I do have my periods when I go nuts and I'll smack anyone if I need to. So I won't bet on that. grin

However, I'd raise them to be super-tough though.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Shymexx!!

We aren't angry. We just ain't nobody's pushover.

But you lot take it too far.

I love my black women and all the goodies they secrete.

But damn!- you lot are a pain in the arse. grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Chill - enjoy life to the fullest.

Raise great kids - educate them about what life is about when he needs to, by using stringent tried/tested methods a la bootcamp-esque style.

So basically, the dad gets the time of his life raising his kids bootcamp style?

Come oh, are you for or against corporal punishment? You know, the kneel-down-pick-pin.....froggy jumping while balancing a coke bottle atop one's head...or being asked to go pluck the cain that would be used in flogging your bottom. embarassed embarassed
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Angry Black women>

Hmm did you just say that....
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You know no one can ever convince you!
Women see things differently, as endangered species in NIGERIAN SATAN-FORSAKEN marriages!

You be WOMAN? grin
How you go know? grin

Shyte, everyone is endangered - didn't you hear that a comet is going to strike the planet soon? grin

They need to chill and play their position devoid of being belligerent.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

But you lot take it too far.

I love my black women and all the goodies they secrete.

But damn!- you lot are a pain in the arse. grin

grin grin grin

Aren't we just so? But you wouldn't have us any other way. i.e: cowering under the staircase when we hear your engine revving in the drive way, or on hearing your keys turn in the lock. That's very Caucasian-ish.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So basically, the dad gets the time of his life raising his kids bootcamp style?

Come oh, are you for or against corporal punishment? You know, the kneel-down-pick-pin.....froggy jumping while balancing a coke bottle atop one's head...or being asked to go pluck the cain that would be used in flogging your bottom. embarassed embarassed

It depends on the severity of the corporal punishment.

A little bit of smacking isn't bad...but when it's too much, then I'm against it.

If you don't smack them, someone will outside - that's how it goes.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Aren't we just so? But you wouldn't have us any other way. i.e: cowering under the staircase when we hear your engine revving in the drive way, or on hearing your keys turn in the lock. That's very Caucasian-ish.

I prefer the toy-ish type of woman that can also play the role of a small mum - not sociopaths who just want to argue all the time.

Someone I can just kiss on the forehead all the time and cuddle. grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dysfunctional? - I don't think so.

Their methods might be a tad bit stringent, but they're the best.

I hated my dad growing up, however, every time I look back now, I appreciate him more. He's a warrior!

Please, speak or write for yourself o!

Naija dads? Hmmmmm!
Communication? ZERO!
Afectioneering? ZERO!
We all hated our dads growing up!
Why? Every NIGERIAN child HAS THE VISCERAL knowledge of what DYSFUNCTION tastes and feels like!

The most BRUTAL, SELFISH and YEAH SCHIZOID creatures that should be castrated at BIRTH! kiss

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Naija dads? Hmmmmm!
Communication? ZERO!
Afectioneering? ZERO!
Why? Every NIGERIAN child HAS THE VISCERAL knowledge of what DYSFUNCTION tastes and feels like!

The most BRUTAL, SELFISH and YEAH SCHIZOID creatures that should be castrated at BIRTH! kiss

Well, I noticed a lot of Nigerian women act like their dads, acting like they have a little willy under their skirts. grin

Would that be because their dads communicated with them more and they all looked at them as role models growing up?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

It depends on the severity of the corporal punishment.

A little bit of smacking isn't bad...but when it's too much, then I'm against it.

If you don't smack them, someone will outside - that's how it goes.

Hmmm...maybe, and maybe not.

I think it depends on the kid's personality. Some only need a disapproving look to "whip" them in shape. Others can be a bit er...headstrong, while a harsh word could make others literally crumble. But yeah, I get where you're coming from. smiley
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

All na love abi? grin
Na only when I begin live for H-America I sabi say "DAD! DON'T BE SILLY" nor be curse o!
Chai!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hmmm...maybe, and maybe not.

I think it depends on the kid's personality. Some only need a disapproving look to "whip" them in shape. Others can be a bit er...headstrong, while a harsh word could make others literally crumble. But yeah, I get where you're coming from. smiley

Do you think I'll be a great dad? tongue

Still honing my skills subconsciously and getting my mind right. cool
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Naija dads? Hmmmmm!
Communication? ZERO!
Afectioneering? ZERO!

Ah! That's too harsh na!

I loved mine to bits. Most times, I could get away with anything...well, sometimes...but my dad was my best friend right till the very end. I miss him soooooo much!

#Sigh#....
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Well, I noticed a lot of Nigerian women act like their dads, acting like they have a little willy under their skirts. grin

Would that be because their dads communicated with them more and they all looked at them as role models growing up?

So?
Where do you think I got my "EXORSIST AGGRESSIVE" behavior from? cheesy
My dad of course! The DUDE shouted from DAWN TO DUSK! Even in his SLEEP UNPROVOKED! shocked
Angry DADS who are ALWAYS BROKE breed HUNGRY AND ANGRY CHILDREN!!!!

My super-darling MOM ALWAYS RESCUED US O!!!!

Amen!!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

So?
Where do you think I got my "EXORSIST AGGRESSIVE" behavior from? cheesy
My dad of course! The DUDE shouted from DAWN TO DUSK! Even in his SLEEP UNPROVOKED! shocked
Angry DADS who are ALWAYS BROKE breed HUNGRY AND ANGRY CHILDREN!!!!

My super-darling MOM ALWAYS RESCUED US O!!!!

Amen!!!! cool

Hahaha!

Then he should be ya hero cos he taught you the game.

And the only way you'll hate him is if you hate yourself. grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

I prefer the toy-ish type of woman that can also play the role of a small mum - not sociopaths who just want to argue all the time.

Someone I can just kiss on the forehead all the time and cuddle. grin

Cough...cough...

#Someone's hacked into Shymexx's account!#

Lol @ sociopaths! Where d'you meet these girls anyway, Shymexx? grin grin The pic that readily comes to mind is your average mouthy black girl from the hood dishing out the yabs. cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Cough...cough...

#Someone's hacked into Shymexx's account!#

Lol @ sociopaths! Where d'you meet these girls anyway, Shymexx? grin grin The pic that readily comes to mind is your average mouthy black girl from the hood dishing out the yabs. cheesy cheesy

All black chics are the same: hoodrats, academics, professionals, high flyer, entrepreneurs, etc..

Some just know how to fake it better than others, depending on their status...but they'll always let it out when the chips are down and they can't mask it anymore.

ABW syndrome is prevalent in the black community the world over. grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Do you think I'll be a great dad? tongue

Still honing my skills subconsciously and getting my mind right. cool

Seriously?

I think you'll be a great dad when the time comes. You're a well balanced guy and you're good at assessing / looking at things from differing perspectives. Basically, you've got a good head on your shoulders.

Now don't get an inflated ego sir, as I speaketh the truth.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:
This is fun.

KanwuliaJara, nuffin do you. cheesy

@OP:

#10: The chronic 419er

#11: The Jailbird

#12: The Schizophrenic nutcase

#13: The bone-idle, jobless, shyte stirrer, and ever-watchful monitoring spirit (Your average Nairalander male) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha. They will soon burst into this thread like drugged rams.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously?

I think you'll be a great dad when the time comes. You're a well balanced guy and you're good at assessing / looking at things from differing perspectives. Basically, you've got a good head on your shoulders.

Now don't get an inflated ego sir, as I speaketh the truth.

I need to start making babies then. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-q43Dqg7UBNQ/UnsFCtLFQoI/AAAAAAAAT5U/AqJqnSuCNQQ/s1600/Carlton3.gif?hc_location=ufi[/img]
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

All na love abi? grin
Na only when I begin live for H-America I sabi say "DAD! DON'T BE SILLY" nor be curse o!
Chai!!! grin

Lol! You say that to your dad whilst living in Naija, and you'll get a dirty slap.

The kind that'll make your neck bend one kind to the right! grin grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

I need to start making babies then. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-q43Dqg7UBNQ/UnsFCtLFQoI/AAAAAAAAT5U/AqJqnSuCNQQ/s1600/Carlton3.gif?hc_location=ufi[/img]

Lol!

Abeg make you marry first. There are kids on here jor. Don't want to send off the wrong message. cheesy grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah! That's too harsh na!

I loved mine to bits. Most times, I could get away with anything...well, sometimes...but my dad was my best friend right till the very end. I miss him soooooo much!

#Sigh#....

I loved mine too!
ONLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW ANY BETTER, being raised in the HELL HOLE OF A LOVELESS, AFRICAN JUNGLE, repeating the mistakes of his BULLISH ancestors!

My mama try to stay with am for ONLY 8 years!
Getting her pregnant EVERY GADDEM year with his ANIMALISTIC, PSYCHO-RELIGIOUS sexual urges that produced almost 5 children in LESS THAN 4 years, WAS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS AND DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!!'
My mom had to RRRRRRRRUN for her dear life ke!

He never beat her with his hands!

But DAMMMMMN!
She suffered BY HIS BLOKOS!!!! cry
By 24, she had produced 4 children. . . 2 IN ONE YEAR!!! shocked

Toto nefa dry. . . . E don jump h-enter o! angry
See life?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Hahahahaha. They will soon burst into this thread like drugged rams.

Lol! Then as they flood in, I'll use the fire exit. Not in the mood for long, drawn-out arguments with teenage kids still wet behind the ears.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! You say that to your dad whilst living in Naija, and you'll get a dirty slap.

The kind that'll make your neck bend one kind to the right! grin grin grin

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! cry
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SAMBARRY: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I loved mine too!
ONLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW ANY BETTER, being raised in the HELL HOLE OF A LOVELESS, AFRICAN JUNGLE, repeating the mistakes of his BULLISH ancestors!

My mama try to stay with am for ONLY 8 years!
Getting her pregnant EVERY GADDEM year with his ANIMALISTIC, PSYCHO-RELIGIOUS sexual urges that produced almost 5 children in LESS THAN 4 years, WAS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS AND DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!!'
My mom had to RRRRRRRRUN for her dear life ke!

He never beat her with his hands!

But DAMMMMMN!
She suffered BY HIS BLOKOS!!!! cry

Haaaaaaaaaa. lol grin grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Abeg make you marry first. There are kids on here jor. Don't want to send off the wrong message. cheesy grin

Lol. You're so traditional.

In as much as I agree that kids should be raised within a well-defined structure - I necessarily don't think marriage should be the only prerequisite for making kids. I don't mind co-habitation, till we get to a stage whereby we think we can take it to the next level.

People do change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / Happy Father's Day! / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.