Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. (10486 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Roftl. Spam bot don marry ke? Who he marry grin

Ishioooooooooooo!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ishioooooooooooo!!!!! lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
You don't mean it grin

Omg! grin that's one hell of marital bliss grin

.no wonder she doesn't make noise everywhere like before. She's been dhick whipped grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
You don't mean it grin

Omg! grin that's one hell of marital bliss grin

.no wonder she doesn't make noise everywhere like before. She's been dhick whipped grin grin

Make noise for whia?
Like im grandmama Muki-Monkey? cheesy
She don learn ke! grin

Make e come pass! "The Fear Of The Loss Of NL Valuable Data" is the beginning of wisdom abi?

Muchechecheche
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Make noise for whia?
Like im grandmama Muki-Monkey? cheesy
She don learn ke! grin
lol @ muki monkey grin

But honestly those monicas were very annoying undecided

they carried the moderator work like say nl na their papa company grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol @ muki monkey grin

But honestly those monicas were very annoying undecided

they carried the moderator work like say nl na their papa company grin

Toto andu BLOKOS dey sweeeeeet if you can only find some on NL abi?
Where Apes and Baboons fit tranform with Mary Kay! grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Toto andu BLOKOS dey sweeeeeet if you can only find some on NL abi?
Where Apes and Baboons fit tranform with Mary Kay! grin
lol na photo editing, filtering and camera 360 @ work. grin

go see them when them never baff. Na so so big big pimples grin

Shioor grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol na photo editing, filtering and camera 360 @ work. grin

go see them when them never baff. Na so so big big pimples grin

Shioor grin

Layers upon layers of Mary Kay can work MIRAKOOS O!
Pimpos and eczema go vanish ke, until rain fall abi? grin

As for the Mr. NLs, e be like say the Mosquitos wey dey dem villages big pass DOGS O! shocked

Some of dem RAYzembo "Al Pacino" grandpapa o! lipsrsealed
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Heheheheh you go fear before and after photos. Even chimpanzee look alike go resemble better person after make overs and photo filtering to deceive their kind not people like me grin

na rain and sweat go open their fowl yash grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Layers upon layers of Mary Kay can work MIRAKOOS O!
Pimpos and eczema go vanish ke, until rain fall abi? grin

As for the Mr. NLs, e be like say the Mosquitos wey dey dem villages big pass DOGS O! shocked

Some of dem RAYzembo "Al Pacino" grandpapa o! lipsrsealed

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I think "megwo" is for Urhobo/Isoko, no? That's for EfemenaXY! cool

Edo chics gatt some juice, mayyyne (Texas voice like P1mp C - R.I.P). grin

Lol!

You're almost right. cheesy

Urhobo: Megwo
Isoko: Degwo. smiley smiley
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You're almost right. cheesy

Urhobo: Megwo
Isoko: Degwo. smiley smiley

Lol.

Osalogbue!!!! grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Osalogbue!!!! grin

grin grin grin

If you're trying to say, "Oselogbo", it means Old / elderly man. (Ose - father), logbo (elderly / old) smiley smiley
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
I feel bored.

Where's Lady Kanwuliajara and SirShymexx, my two favourite playmates posters - keeping it real as usual? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:
I feel bored.

Where's Lady Kanwuliajara and SirShymexx, my two favourite playmates posters - keeping it real as usual? lipsrsealed undecided

I dey o!
Recovering from "all weekend party" o! grin
Trying to catch my flight. Leaving in 4 hours.

Will be BACK!!!! cool
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by spiralwedge(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I dey o!

Will be BACK!!!! cool

my padi, when will u come to my 'weekend party'? all is set o. no fall hand o grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I dey o!

Will be BACK!!!! cool

Lol!

Such enjoyment should be made illegal, KJ. cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
spiralwedge:

my padi, when will u come to my 'weekend party'? all is set o. no fall hand o grin grin

No more party o!
Back to work o. cheesy
Abeg, hope na next year o? grin

EfemenaXY:

Lol!
Such enjoyment should be made illegal, KJ. cheesy

These Yoruba people nor go keeeee pesin I swia!!!!
It will take me 3 months to recover from last weekend.
I dance FUJI, my legs nearly dislocate from my hips! cry

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No more party o!
Back to work o. cheesy
Abeg, hope na next year o? grin

Lol. Yoruba parties are the best. The ones in my corner of America, no dey represent as much as I want though. angry grin
Igbo party? *rolls eyes* I go there praying fervently they don't put crayfish in the jollof rice angry angry shocked. Who does that? angry If it were left to me I will ban Igbo people from cooking Jollof rice and fried rice. They should stick to their oha or abacha. If you are unfortunate enough to be invited to or gatecrash cheesy their Igbo meeting party, they can ask that you pay for the food you eat. shocked grin Yeye people. grin
Never been to an Hausa party, but my mind tells me it's going to be a snooze fest. grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol. Yoruba parties are the best. The ones in my corner of America, no dey represent as much as I want though. angry grin
Igbo party? *rolls eyes* I go there praying fervently they don't put crayfish in the jollof rice angry angry shocked. Who does that? angry If it were left to me I will ban Igbo people from cooking Jollof rice and fried rice. They should stick to their oha or abacha. If you are unfortunate enough to be invited to or gatecrash cheesy their Igbo meeting party, they can ask that you pay for the food you eat. shocked grin Yeye people. grin
Never been to an Hausa party, but my mind tells me it's going to be a snooze fest. grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Igbo party? angry
Hausa? shocked

Yoruba!!!!! YORRRRRRRUBAAAAAAANZA!!!!! Chai!!!! cry

I dance sotaaaaaaaaay, I niallllly vomit ALL my food!
The DJ was WICCCCCCKED!!!!!
Michael Jasssssson "Don't Stop" begin play inside the FUJI mix, COME SEE CONFUSION! cry
Everybarrrrrry comot shoe o! We begin take AGBADA and GELE dey "backslide and moonwalk".
Including "yours truly"! grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Lol! Abeg it's Monday. Face you work, lady! smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Abeg it's Monday. Face you work, lady! smiley cheesy cheesy

I totally agree! grin
Off to work.
My cruise is on Saturday! cool
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by ChristyIsaac: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Mine is no 5 I pray my children shd nt go 2ru dat
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Igbo party? angry
Hausa? shocked

Yoruba!!!!! YORRRRRRRUBAAAAAAANZA!!!!! Chai!!!! cry

I dance sotaaaaaaaaay, I niallllly vomit ALL my food!
The DJ was WICCCCCCKED!!!!!
Michael Jasssssson "Don't Stop" begin play inside the FUJI mix, COME SEE CONFUSION! cry
Everybarrrrrry comot shoe o! We begin take AGBADA and GELE dey "backslide and moonwalk".
Including "yours truly"! grin

Lol. I can imagine. I go to parties for nice food and dance, dance danceeeeeeeeeeeeee!
My sister went to one Yoruba wedding like. She said she did not know when she danced till the wee hours of the morning, lol.
My other younger sisters are the worst. They can dance ehn. grin
It's me that is always like 'let's go home o' grin I'm always the party pooper. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / Happy Father's Day! / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.