Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (72471 Views)

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by WYMAN(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
Naija women no go fit marry such men, naija babes I dey hail o
Money can do that.

But not all tho
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by holysaint1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
adepiero:
When most guys look down on themselves due to lack of confidence and low self esteem, here is a man who devorced a woman and married another in his condition!

Ha! Nkan be... undecided

asin ehhh sad
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Psalmwise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
i swear i was scared wen I saw d pictures my heart is still beating fast

aOMG
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jesus,girls are heartless,let me see any bittch that will bluff when I call her.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
This must be a MASK
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Precide(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
huh..this man fine pass many men for osun, ogun, oyo, ekiti and ondo na...this man will marry many wives from these states
YOU ARE A FOOOOOL
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by olajosy: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
No wonder dey say "beautiful 1 are not yet born" I guess because ugly1 refuse 2die!!! Wen fine bobo dey luk 4pikin dis1 dey carry excess. God dey!!! Congrats 2d lucky award winning ironical fine man...
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Adortem: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is true love!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Adortem: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Imagine this man kissing his wifey with his teeth. yuck! She is indeed a strong woman!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
watch dat video, this is not a Photoshop its like he is a star...now am scared of WOMEN.....chaiiii, a woman can marry a monkey so long as he is rich....
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by vallyboi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]mehn....u pple ar wrong ..dats d ugliest in Africa... d woman try sha ...I giv am hand
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ah! Nigerian girls come and see ur life outside o, that is why u are not married at 40,(I want handsome man, he must have job, he must be this, he must be that, hmm shame on u.)
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by JOEmystic(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
love is foolish and blind grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by JOEmystic(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omg he's real? 0_o
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Cherlene(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
A man who was officially named 'Uganda's Ugliest Man' Godfrey Baguma, 47, has welcomed his 8th child with his second wife, Kate Namanda,, who he married in 2013. This will be Godfrey and Kate's 6th child together, he has two children with his ex-wife who he divorced after he caught her cheating.

Kate,30, gave birth to a baby girl earlier this week for Godfrey, who has a rare, unknown medical condition. Her first child for him was in 2008. Speaking on how they met, began dating and had children, Godfrey told Uganda's KFM:

‘I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they'd definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later. I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me’.The couple got married in 2013, and now have six children together after their first child was born in 2008.

Speaking of their romance, Kate said, Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue. Godfrey, whose stage name is Ssebabi, now makes most of his money from public appearances, where he sings and performs stand-up comedy.

https://www.informationng.com/2015/06/photo-ugandas-ugliest-man-becomes-a-dad-for-the-8th-time.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO1Ks1wGy54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMDn4UhzD4g

Good evening

Absolutely lovely!

Cherlene
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by adepiero: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Drabrah:

Guy, dat's wot money can do.
Money Speaking!
Its not all about money. You need to learn of a woman's want. not every woman is a gold digger. for Heidi Klum to marry Babatunde Seal then you should get my clue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by adepiero: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
solobenzo:
are you one of them.
Check my profile and ask your question again undecided
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Horus:

This is why I nominate Godfrey Baguma as Mr. Nairaland 2015 cc: NLjega
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by madenigga2dcore(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
That awesome moment..... Nw yu may kiss ur bride !
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
obasanjo is beautiful where dis guy is...
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Emik09(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
naija babes no fit allow this guy sleep with them talkless of marriage cheesy
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
adepiero:
When most guys look down on themselves due to lack of confidence and low self esteem, here is a man who devorced a woman and married another in his condition!

Ha! Nkan be... undecided
Funny enuf those children might be cutes children if their mum's gene is d dominant gene....check out the btiful woman in d 2nd pic.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by samurairulzz(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
It should b world ugliest man. Nt uganda!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Meti99(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Speechless
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by mikron(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2015
kendrick9:
na lie... this can't be real... how can someone be this ugly
u dey see am u still dey doubt, na wa
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by FelaLives(m): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Definitely Disability & Or Disfigurement, is WELCOME.And ONLY Shallow/Superficial folks,access ANY individual Worth,Based Solely on Looks.The Bros said it ALL 'I did not create myself'
Bastard Ritualist that Kidnap/Abduct,Molest,Maim & Murder Disabled folks?
MUST be duly Arrested & Prosecuted to serve as a Severe Deterent to other EviL-minded KiLLers!

@Youngicce & other supposed paragon of beauty/handsomeness,
Spare a thought before you make hurtful comments.
Some VULNERABLE persons have been known to Commit Suicide! Based on
Such hurtful mean words & action. STop & Repent!

AFRican RituaList? If your Juju,Charms/Vodoo are REAL? Solve the Budget Deficit,Wars & Famine?
STOP CALLOUS Maiming & Murder of HunchBacks,ALbinos,PoLio person,Parkinson,M.S etc
Get a LiFe, STOP taking innocent Life's!

Its ALL OVer the 'net to get Abreast with this issue..& Protest/Protect Disabled..
Ondo town people PLease be Proud of your Newly Coronated King.

Stop the Disrepectful/ignorant insults that he's a Dwarf,Hunchback etc
The Ancestors have Chosen Kabiyesi igbakeji Edumare,
Sorry NoN Yorubas 'IMPORTantly HaiLing Kabiyesi in Yoruba)

And Loong may he Reign over Us. Ase!

Sai Kabiyesi
Sai Baguma of Uganda
Sai ALL Handsome/Beautiful Disabled/Disfigured Persons
Sai my President PMB.

KeepyourHead Up!

PLs Hit Like,if 'you feel me' ReeSpect!

Barr'Bode LaKoja

aka Lako'd'Law

Hit me Up:

Thank you Soo much @ oP..

: llkjafr@yahoo.co.uk

Hmm..AFrica! DuDu ie 'the Dark Continent'
I HAIL o! My Guy FeLa sang..

Centre of the World,ie Centre of Civilisation AFRica!

Wow! See Time...

ReeSpect! y'all

PeAceOut!

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by seangy4konji: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2015
I give thanks to God.!!!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by mrkings84(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2015
The man is celebrity. His news are all over there in cnn. He is a comedian, musician. What I don't understand is how they had 6 children between 2008 and this early part of this year.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by mrkings84(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2015
This makes be remember a nollywood film called "beauty and the beast"
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by BENARI: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2015
I wonder what people call ugly this days....
The man seems rather deformed to me perhaps due to a medical condition or some deficiency.

Even the finest of persons could look worse if involved in an accident or the like.

What I see is a deformed rather than ugly man.
My take though.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.