Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38046 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by biz2get(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
S*hit happens

RIP embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
But y? cry u shouldnt have done dat cos when there is life,there is still hope.Rip

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by valmunich(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
For real

WTF is wrong with these people angry
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Bishop4bella(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
RIP guy.
Lesson to those who can do as well.
Why should loose my soul because of a lady?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by myklangelo(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
How can a man pick a phone and enD a relationship of 6yrs? That is murderous and heartlesness.
But the gal no do well. I use to tell ppl that the best way to prepare for anytn is to prepare for the worst to happen.
We should never stop entertaining disappointments in our heart. That way when it happens you see yourself equal to task.
RIP

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by instaforexngr(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Stupid Girl
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by peeta89(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
youngice:
I'd rather commit suicide than kill my self
Oga dey are the same thing. Y would anyone take his or her life
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by pyyxxaro: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Na Devil Win cry
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by slimfit2(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2015
R.i.p to d dead...bt y wud u take ur own freaking lyf cos of a failed rltnshp?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by kushma(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
I don't Support what the guy did to her after 7 pure yearS bt that didn't mean that she should kill herself she might even get a man that is better than him. Bt now she don kill herself no be hell fire? I have a little pity for her bt it is stupid of her to do it.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Chidonc(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria police and confusion........
She committed sucided but her room mate is been detained for interrogation , naija police I hail oh. Since they are sure she committed sucide, then why detain her room mate ?

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Pope22(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
What if the boyfriend wanted to do april fool for the girl or wanted to taste the strength of her love for him by telling her that he has broken up with the girl?

Did the girl actually find out if the guy meant it or she got the call and ran into the bathroom and killed herself?

Op we need details about the genesis of this post.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Ur point?

SO SHE STARTED DATING HIM AT 19 WHEN SHE IS SUPPOSED TO FACE HER STUDIES?

RIP O[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Ikegift4real(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
please Vote CONTESTANT NO. 18 TOMFRENCH. . plz add Cc: NLjega after voting. Tnx
RIP TO D DEAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by MrRhymes101(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
PEOPLE STILL DO THIS??
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Na wah oh naija Wich way na! D room mate dat is suppose 2 be a witness now a suspect.

RIP girl buh it's not worth dying for. U just ended ur life like that.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Graccccccccy(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
youngice:
I'd rather commit suicide than kill my self
no be d same thing? You self, you like quarrel pass fight..lol
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by onweson(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Suicide? too terrible, may the good Lord save her soul, Amen
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by sweatlana: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Young girl no be say bad market don hold u. No wa for u sharr. ..
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by datyrone(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
we hear tales like this when a girl/woman makes a man her central focus in life
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerian Police will detain the innocent while the guilty goes scot free.. Naija Police i hail thee
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
timilehing:
What's the moral of the story now?
Why was it moved to front page? So that others jilted by their fiancé can commit suicide too?

This is the kind of rubbish that happens when you're over-using your privilege as a super-mod. Typical example of "Abuse of power/office"

abeg shut up jor!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by MrImole: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
RIP to her.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by silibaba: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nawa o! So sad

No human being is indispensable except God

is God human?

OLODO grin grin
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by UncleJudax(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:
Killing one's self because of the rejection by a fellow human being...has she found a new man where she is now? She did not think of the grief she is now causing her family.
Everything means nothing to the dead. Besides committing suicide shows she has damned the consequences...

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ammyluv2002(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2015
silibaba:

is God human?

OLODO grin grin
It's not my fault that you have poor understanding....Must i spell everything out for u? Pot calling kettle black

You don't know that God is also a being ! You haven't heard of the word "Supreme being" undecided

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Vyolet(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2015
She should have killed the man instead if she knew it really pained her,mtchew katikati.

RIP to her.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Maintech: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Omashee oooo
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by gulfer: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2015
alabiafra1:
this land, christian-ed by a harlot, is cursed. Biafrans must be liberated from this cursed land.
I am sure you are an aspiring wannabe blogger/internet entrepreneur who is looking to exploit the struggle for selfish gains..............QMD

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Let me make an out of point yet important comment here.

From my experiences, most Nigerians are extreme illiterate in matters of first aid. I know countless lives that could have been saved if someone with good knowledge of first aid was around.

A non breathing (lifeless sic) body can be brought back to life by CPR or forced breathing no matter the kind of drugs swallowed but what we do first is to gather, shout and shake.

The health system is not even helping matters

But what if it was a joke?
This is the agreement that I have with my woman, we can never break up with a phone call, if we must break up, let’s meet and say the word

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by shilz(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
MtchewwWwwwW
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by carzola(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
This story get as e be... and please we need the graphic pictures of her dead body in the room grin grin seeing is believing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.