Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (38435 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Moheat(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Your opinion though!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by eph12(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
And the ordinary nigerians continue to suffer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by omonnakoda: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2015
There is no need to "outsmart" Tinubu.Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria and he has accepted that I hope. Even if there is a need to outsmart him the timing and theatre are wrong.What real power does Senate president have ,sharing so called "juicy" committees. There will be no juicy committes for the next 4 years under Buhari and Senate president only has one vote and from past experience cannot tell others how to vote

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Moheat:
Your opinion though!

You're right. Just my opinion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
There is no need to "outsmart" Tinubu.Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria and he has accepted that I hope. Even if there is a need to outsmart him the timing and theatre are wrong.What real power does Senate president have ,sharing so called "juicy" committees. There will be no juicy committes for the next 4 years under Buhari and Senate president only has one vote and from past experience cannot tell others how to vote

So so so on point. Infact GBAMMMMMMM cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by dustmalik: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kwankwaso never supported Saraki's SP bid. He was always with the party leadership as it concerns that, so i don't know why you mentioned him.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by femochi200: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
That am sure is your personal opinion, 'cos it is obvious that APC as a party is bigger that a singular person which invariably means that Jagaban can never and will never be the king maker in APC.

24 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Goddex: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=15pt]OP, go jump into lagoon[/size]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Pavore9: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is high time we stop making gods out of men and focus on service delivery! angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by maverickdude(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
owk.....smthing is not clear,will u stop them frm getting d ticket come 2019? c'mon,these pple ar politicians nd dey knw ao to manipulate themselves

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

Tinubu vs Bukola ain't today ....... Tinubu should chill and learn.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
but tinubu can remove president gej and instal president buhari. My brother as at now tinubu is the most brilliant politician in africa i.e no body is perfect and impecable

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
femochi200:
That am sure is your personal opinion, 'cos it is obvious that APC as a party is bigger that a singular person which invariably means that Jagaban can never and will never be the king maker in APC.
U dey mind those kids .

Tinubu brought Oyegun , APC National Chairman
Tinubu brought Osinbajo, Vice President elect
Tinubu backed Lawan/Akume ..... Senate President dis-elect
Tinubu brought Gbajabiamila, Speaker dis-elect

Number of Ministers from Tinubu is unknown yet .......

Is Tinubu the whole Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:
It is high time we stop making gods out of men and focus on service delivery! angry
" its high time to advice ibo cow to stop chasen yoruba tiger"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Pavore9: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
" its high time to advice ibo cow to stop chasen yoruba tiger"

l am igbo, born and raised in Lagos and do travel with the Nigerian Passport, so the "its high time to advice ibo cow to stop chasen yoruba tiger" has no meaning in my world view.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:

So so so on point. Infact GBAMMMMMMM cool
you still refuse to understand that nigeria vote is base on ethnics,religion to day if apc decided to shift power to south its yoruba muslim that will win. I.e last election is an evidence that if ss,se refuse to surport apc they will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by doctokwus: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ..

What makes Saraki a capable hand; because he has a British accent?
Have u heard of his total wreck of Societe Generale Bank,so much that JJ Okocha was left weeping and had to even go as high up as then president OBJ to help recover his embezzled N100m?
Have u heard of his totally failed rule of Kwara in 8years?
Have u heard of how he turned his father into a shadow of himself to wrestle power from him in an unsavory manner?
If there is one person unsuitable for leading the senate,it should be Saraki,probably with the likes of Kashamu and Theodore Orji.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

Tinubu vs Bukola ain't today ....... Tinubu should chill and learn.

you an ibo man who is always happy on another mans property or achivement is saraki an ibo or pdp remember all other official apointment in senate,house will be apc so dogara and bukola will become toothles dog.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
you an ibo man who is always happy on another mans property or achivement is saraki an ibo or pdp remember all other official apointment in senate,house will be apc so dogara and bukola will become toothles dog.

My friend, let's not talk about tribes here please. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by sosanova: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=13pt]the OP must have smoked oshogbo weed
thief-nubu has not yet recovered from events that led to the emergence of Saraki n Dogara as Senate President n Speaker.
thief-nubu will still be shocked when Buhari releases his ministerial list, this is Federal Politics and not the amala n Ewedu politics u people play in Lagos n Osun state.
[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by omonnakoda: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
but tinubu can remove president gej and instal president buhari. My brother as at now tinubu is the most brilliant politician in africa i.e no body is perfect and impecable
All of us removed GEJ not Tinubu,yes he played an important role no doubt but ultimately GEJ removed himself because he was clueless and from a minority ethnic group and failed to understand that latter point

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
thief-nubu has not yet recovered from events that led to the emergence of Saraki n Dogara as Senate President n Speaker.
thief-nubu will still be shocked when Buhari releases his ministerial list, this is Federal Politics and not the amala n Ewedu politics u people play in Lagos n Osun state.
[/size]

Oshogbo weed ko Abakaliki weed ni grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
All of us removed GEJ not Tinubu,yes he played an important role no doubt but ultimately GEJ removed himself because he was clueless and from a minority ethnic group and failed to understand that latter point

So on point. We all know that Nigerians voted GEJ out but this wouldn't have happened without the coming together of Tinubu and Buhari in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by ICEMAN(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tiwa Savage has more probability of becoming Nigeria's President than Tinibu. A Tinubu Presidential bid will be WIDELY REJECTED even by the North!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:

So on point. We all know that Nigerians voted GEJ out but this wouldn't have happened without the coming together of Tinubu and Buhari in the first place.
Tinubu coming together with Buhari won't have mattered if GEJ performed. He did not perform and was a very divisive figure. If he was well advised and treated the SW properly he could have marginalized Tinubu. Tinubu is not that respected in the SW contrary to what APC supporters might think. GEJ disrespected the SW that is why he lost there. By the time he started sharing his dollars it was too late. He was inexperienced and allowed himself to be misused by Eboes thus losing the final opportunity for southern solidarity against the north

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by donphilopus: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
ICEMAN:
Tiwa Savage has more probability of becoming Nigeria's President than Tinibu. A Tinubu Presidential bid will be WIDELY REJECTED even by the North!

Accepted!

But that wouldn't make Atiku or Saraki to ever become the President of Nigeria. The duo are perpetually unelectable (as President of this Nation)!

@OP, pls remove Kwankwaso. Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Tinubu coming together with Buhari won't have mattered if GEJ performed. He did not perform and was a very divisive figure. If he was well advised and treated the SW properly he could have marginalized Tinubu. Tinubu is not that respected in the SW contrary to what APC supporters might think. GEJ disrespected the SW that is why he lost there. By the time he started sharing his dollars it was too late. He was inexperienced and allowed himself to be misused by Eboes thus losing the final opportunity for southern solidarity against the north

My friend, if GEJ performed, we won't be discussing this issue today. However, GEJ could've still won with the resources at his disposal (despite his failures) but because of the three musketeers i.e Tinubu, Buhari and Ameachi.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Azedplus(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Turning another Man's headache as your pain ....... Tinubu is already a hero in the politics of this nation ( accept it or not ) same as SP Bukola Saraki ...and others
My point ; Forget the bashings and think of MOVING THE NATION FORWARD
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

l am igbo, born and raised in Lagos and do travel with the Nigerian Passport, so the "its high time to advice ibo cow to stop chasen yoruba tiger" has no meaning in my world view.
if you are born and raise in lagos does not make you to understand yoruba norm,ethics,value,hadage,proverb more so that is how we code those who are indigen and settler.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by disumusa: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[/size]
you are wasting you time b/c any laws made must be endose by buhari
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by sammyj: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Story for the gods!!! shocked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.