Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. (2224 Views)

Anybody With A Business Idea That #2m Can Start? Pls Help A Corper / One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January / Business Idea That Will Fetch U 907 Thousand In no Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by DonUwaski(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good day great investors in the house. Most times I have gone through this section I see lots of investors looking for what to invest into and when I try to follow such thread, I start seeing sports bet, forex and so on. I kept on digging for great ideas and finally I discovered that one of the greatest money spinning sectors of any economy is Agriculture and we are blessed with it in Nigeria.

I studied and made a lot of research as to how one can venture into the agricultural sector and then discovered that you don't necessarily have to get your hands dirty by going to the farm, but you can make contacts with the farmers directly or other suppliers who get from the farmers at very cheap prices and sell at also a reasonable price.

Now I have selected some products I intend to start packaging and selling to retail outlets all around Nigeria and also start exporting across borders in the nearest future. These items are:
1. Packaged dried catfish.
2. Packaged dried grinded pepper.
3. Packaged dried meat (kilishi).
4. Packaged grinded crayfish.
5. Packaged grinded eguisi.
6. Packaged grinded ogbolo.

I have started putting these product to test as you will see pictures of the packaged dried catfish below. I also intend to nicely arrange my products in various sizes of cartons for dispatch to buyers.

From my estimated calculation, I need N500,000 to start up full time and begin supplies. Any investor that can confidently invest in this business will be smiling at the alert you will be getting every month.

Like the saying goes "the journey of a thousand miles start with a single footstep.

Thank you and I look forward to being in business with a Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by millhouse: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
NICE
Re: Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
cool
Re: Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by jamace(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Weight and price, please.
Re: Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by iamjayworld(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. by biznus: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
op how far you gone

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! / If You Wanna Have An Awesome December, Hop In Here / What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.