Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Full Details For Adsense Newbies & Complete Details On Selling & Buying Adsense. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Details For Adsense Newbies & Complete Details On Selling & Buying Adsense. (846 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Details For Adsense Newbies & Complete Details On Selling & Buying Adsense. by smartdaniel100(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wadup!
Sure one of the greatest challenges New bloggers with high interest to earn online face is owning and completely running a Google Adsense Account! I decide to share this with you on some few things you should know on buying/selling/sharing Adsense account.

I have been in this for quite a long time now, i discover people add me on social media and begin to pour out their expressions on Adsense without valid information on it.
With the high policy of google adsense, it is on a rare occasion that you get approved by google, even after meeting most of their requirements, especially African/Asians Bloggers! (reason best known to them). So alternatively people buy adsense accounts probably from someone whose site is down or someone who produces fresh accounts with some tricks... I have seen people that were scammed due to wrong information on adsense details... Below are the types of account i sell

Non-Hosted and Non-PIN VERIFIED/Nigeria Address: This is the type of account i will wish any blogger with descent traffic buy, as you only need to hustle and get up to threshold($10) or equivalent and wait for PIN sent to you, which in most cases might not arrive, you then need to Put in your Nationa ID/Voter's Card/Student ID card, as for me, i used my Student ID (ABU, ZARIA) With my first account and it was verified!!! I sell such acounts for just 25k....

Non-Hosted and Non-PIN VERIFIED/UNITED STATES ADDRESS: Is similar to the previous one, only that we use United States as location, you only need to have someone you know well in US and use their address to get Verification PIN from them when sent by Google Adsense. The problem with the account is, you must need a US address to get verified or else your account gets disabled after 6months without Verification... You don't need to bother about payment, as you will be paid once you verify it yourself here in naija... It cost just 10k

Sharing Adsense Account With Bloggers With Descent traffic is a normal thing, I've been doing that with some bloggers and they can attest to the fact that i don't scam!!! I send you full screenshot of your code report on JPEG format. The only thing is you must have a minimum of 2k pageviewers pay day!!!

BE WARN THAT IT IS RISKY TO BUY ALREADY VERIFIED ACCOUNTS, AS IT VIOLATE GOOGLE POLICY OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP (that's why i no longer sell verified accounts)
I also buy Adsense Accounts from Trusted Personals... Contact me if you have!!!

You can contact me for further inquiries on Whastapp/call 08146267313 PLEASE DON'T FLASH OR CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
on facebook www.fb.com/daniel.nicholas98
Visit my site www.supremegist.com
Twitter www.twitter.com/supreme_gist
THANKS GUYS... SAFE...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY FELLOW BLOGGERS, Need Your Help / Webmasters Review This Site / Learn How To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.