Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks (5142 Views)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Splashme: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
TELEPHONE CHAT BETWEEN PMB, GEJ

PMB: Is that President Jonathan sir?

GEJ: Yes, your Excellency.

PMB: I learn you are somewhere in Europe resting, away from the madden crowd.

GEJ: Yes, it is true. How are you doing sir?

PMB: To say the truth, Wallahi,things are tough. We have not appointed ministers because of pocket of crises facing our party. You are aware that those who killed the PDP have hijacked the National Assembly and the leadership of our party especially, Tinubu are not happy with them.

GEJ: You will soon overcome the teething problem. I read in the paper that I am the one responsible for the delay in naming your ministers. But you had a long time to prepare after the election was over and in the lighter mood, your excellency, it surprises me that a mere handing over from a clueless president could delay your taking over.

PMB: That is politics. We have to tell our people something to escape their wrath because they are expecting us to solve every problem on ground overnight.

GEJ: Your excellency, If I may advise, you should urgently put the crisis in the National Assembly behind if you wanted them on your side. You know what we went thru when your party especially Tinubu pitched tent with Tambuwal to deny the Yoruba the speaker zoned to the Southwest. May be it is the Law of Karma.

PMB: I remember very well but it is the same Tinubu who is the one asking us not to accept Saraki and Dogara as Senate President and the Speaker. But that can scatter the whole thing.

GEJ: But while that is on, you need to quickly name your SGF, NSA, DG, SSS and service chiefs. These offices especially the SGF will stabilise the government. But I am surprise that you are still using those service chiefs your party had abused and insulted while we were in government. This is why we should not be politicising our security. By the way why are you going to Chad, Niger and even planning to visit Cameroun over Boko Haram because I remember you said it was shameful that we did that...

PMB: Your excellency, that is politics, we are now facing the reality. Those criminals are still killing our people and I have to ask the military to relocate the Command Control to Maiduguri.

GEJ: I am happy for you that the media are still with you because what they are doing now is to look elsewhere whenever the terrorists strike. They have stopped using such senseless attacks as their front page stories. That was exactly what we were asking from them but they said no. Giving undue publicity to terrorists is not helping us at all. Publicity fuels terrorism,I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said it.

PMB: Lest I forget, Saraki and some of his friends were with Obasanjo at the weekend to report me and the party to him.I learn he told them not to blink...

GEJ: Sorry, to cut you short, I have nothing to say about Obasanjo. Is there any other serious thing you want me to know?

PMB: Not really, but let us keep this communication line open...

GEJ: You are my President, whenever you want us to discuss I am available. We are praying for you.

PMB: Thank you for your time

GEJ:[/b]My pleasure. God will see you through. Ramandan Kareem.

[b]PMB:
Ha ha ha. Greetings to your family. Thank you sir.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by midolian(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
May God get u a job, op. Its very obvious that you are jobless..

May God provide 4 me a job too, if say I get job, I 4 no take my time read this rubbish.

31 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by overdrive(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by dddrexjr(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
The funniest thing about dis post is dat, by the time u realize it doesn't say anithing, it will be too late for u to quit reading z.........
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by MabraO: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wen Jonathan is out of power wot do u expect from his followers joblessness
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by stepo707: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
eeyyahhh grin grin
midolian:

May God provide 4 me a job too, if say I get job, I 4 no take my time read this rubbish.
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
stepo707:

eeyyahhh grin grin
lool..Na true na. grin
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by IamG(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just passing by...
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by stepo707: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
lool..Na true na. grin
job will come soon bro.
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Tecnonews24: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
these are the things in the mind of any right thinking Nigerian. the last three weeks has be that of failure and excuses. I know I was right not voting the grand pa.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
PMB: Johnny walahi ziz work no sweetie me at all. Why you no tell me thatz zi zob is hard? Is thatz why you congratulate me?

GEJ: eat a bag of diks assh0le! And dont call me again.

Click then tone....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by midolian(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
stepo707:

job will come soon bro.
amen..thanks bro.
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Ama80(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:

he is gud at readin pple's mind.gr8 job.
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by cdaboss: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
the truth is "it's too early to judge "& "it's too late to regret "
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by ahaz: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:

and you call dis ur present online job a job abi. Guy face front
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by absoluteSuccess: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
SSS is washing you.
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by midolian(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahaz:
and you call dis ur present online job a job abi. Guy face front
you lack the ability to comprehend. I pity person wey carry u go school. You don't understand simple pidgin and simple english @ all. *spits*

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by mourinho: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin the nigga below me will say something
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by mekadinho(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
DS OP NA WIKILEAKS OH...
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by rattlesnake(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ode undecided
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by RedEagle: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
dddrexjr:
The funniest thing about dis post is dat, by the time u realize it doesn't say anithing, it will be too late for u to quit reading z.........
grin

The thing tire me. grin
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by SUBMARINE: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op you try.
grin
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by zurine(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
interesting
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by ahaz: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
you lack the ability to comprehend. I pity person wey carry u go school. You don't understand simple pidgin and simple english @ all. *spits*
Mr I will advice you to concentrate on ur ssce exams before you start insulting ur parents online. Hoples toddler
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by emamos: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
May God provide 4 me a job too,
a big AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by emamos: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
you made me laugh out loud that i was caught unaware by oga
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by midolian(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
emamos:
you made me laugh out loud that i was caught unaware by oga
Na true I dey talk na cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by kwaraguy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oh
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Abusule007: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
See as i run come here like say na better conversation. undecided
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by franklingud(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol! Jobless being!
Re: President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lolz grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Cancellation Looms / Biafra National Guard Unveils 'Red Devil Rockets' And Dares Nigerian Forces / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.