Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) (47316 Views)

President Buhari Receives State Governors (Photos) / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari meets The 36 State Governors today, June 23rd..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/613325305244160000

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
President Buhari meets with Governors of the 36 states this morning at the Villa. Among other things, dey will discuss states' salary crisis.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by belamour(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is Fayose n Wike ??

Agarwu23 I finally bought dese space for you

Vote Agarawu23
MR NAIRALAND

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Another topic that make me speechless.

Just picture nothing to say.

I always love "Lalasticlala" post, it's like Ants that spot Sugar. Everybody will rush towards it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
When are we going to see the effect of the so called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by midolian(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Man wey sabi. cool cool

God dey ur back. Considering the critical state of our treasury(EMPTY), May He give you the wisdom to deal with these debtors you are meeting with.

God blesss Nigeria

Haters, the LAGOON is ever ACCOMMODATING

58 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by SirStevoe(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahaha, Fayose ooooo, i wonder what he is looking at?!
See his face now grin grin

Everyone else is focused, looking straight while singing the National Anthem. He seems to be very uneasy!

We all know why though.

grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Elslim: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
#NoBailOut
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
cool
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos
true... this photos are absolutely irreleveant.. abi na photos we go chop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
I think they're singing the national anthem. Some dey stand erect, while some put hand for chest. Others (like the latest married governor) dey stand like sey e no concern am grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Another round of picture(s)? We are not interested in non developmental photograph

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good way to start after moving to ASO ROCK.

In other news,30pairs of TOMS shoes remaining for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes#35051850
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
This Oshobaba ugly die but upon that........ , I must hustle o
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by tucky200(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let progress continue
Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Splashme: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Photos, Photos, Photos, Photos.

This APC Buhari government is all about
pictures, pictures and more pictures

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Can Buhari please stop showing us photos?
Is he now into Modeling
Check my signature & vote for: Iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Sweetguy25: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
More actions and less pictures please.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:

Nice plot of land you got there mister
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by efilefun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:
Another round of picture(s)? We are not interested in non developmental photograph

were you forced to open the thread why can't you just skip the thread since you ain't interested in the picture Abegii

People spewing thrash like PMB took the pic with his phone... And when journalists are barred from covering such events people like this will come on NL to cry like s,e-x starved mosquitoes

kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..
You should have contested since you could perform miracles under 3weeks

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by hazyfm: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
FAYOSE FAYOSE FAYOSE YOU SEE YOUR LIFE

FAYOSE LOOKING CONFUSED WHILE OTHERS ARE SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
"
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Correct
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
Man wey sabi. cool cool

God dey ur back. May He give you the wisdom to deal with these debtors you are meeting with.

God blesss Nigeria

Haters, the LAGOON is ever ACCOMMODATING

God bless you aswell..

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Tobbey(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
I HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES OUTTA IT
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
See Fayose dey try look like good boy grin grin

kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..

EFCC has started arresting people again. Security forces have rightfully taken over protection of pipeline installations from criminals. A MNJTF has been assembled to quell BH. ND militants who stole weapons from the military received the shocker of their lives. NA will be downwardly reviewing its budget for the first time in Nigeria's history (150b to 120b), etc

You will also begin to realize the change whenever you tell us what GEJ achieved in his six years in office. I don't blame you...now even people that cannot reason more than a fowl can buy data plans and start posting nonsense online.

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Great! I don't just know why I ve dis strong belief in this govt. For a better Nigeria..

God bless. Buhari

God bless Nigeria

Seeing pictures of how aso rock looks like is a. Great development for a greater Nigeria.

Knowing the bogus allowances and salaries of the greedy tinz we voted to be our rep but were there to enrich themselves..

Hearing that our refineries will commence operation soon

Reading that GEJ is still in Otueke fishing is another reason why I will always wake up in morning and shout thereis God OO

Megaphone

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
belamour:

Vote Agarawu23 MR NAIRALAND
Abi dem fence ur eyes?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by YerYer: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by ACHIEVERBA: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na them dey snap the pictures

belamour:

Vote Agarawu23
MR NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.