Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) (47315 Views)

President Buhari Receives State Governors (Photos) / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by quoteyourfather: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
d
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
If they. No post picture wahala , if they post pictures wahala. Na wa oo grin
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by money121(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
okkk
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by atiakatata: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
why did they allow that commissioner in the room? That dwarf should be locked out of the room, he should go back to the chapel and pray
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by steppin: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
More pictures. When is he going to start the real work?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by tucky200(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tamuno !! shocked
Even u sef dey book space
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
I diot full naija i swear..just see those 'commenters' above me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians need positive results n not photos!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by chikwadomn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
belamour:
Where is Fayose n Wike ??

Agarwu23 I finally bought dese space for you

Vote Agarawu23
MR NAIRALAND
A u blind?
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by midolian(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mutuwa:

God bless you aswell..
Amin. And you too, man.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
See them...
Nothing upstairs apart from Embezzlement ..
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by bealuv(f): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
What were/are the aims and outcome of the meeting??
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by skyface00(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can remember vividly when a lot of people shouting dis man refuses 2 address d press, now u getting pictures, U still complaining lolz by d time d man stop both pictures n speaking in public, maybe we will allow him 2 rest...

Good bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Spells(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I pray its gonna b a meeting with Good outcomes...
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jesus Almighty Ribadu is missing!fooolish arshole who gave his dinner to dog
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
tell them to pay up.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by paulinfotec(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
ATTENTION
BE YOUR OWN BOSS TODAY.
Are you satisfied with your income?
Are you searching for job?
D you want to make more money and smile to your bank?
Is your job giving you enough time?
Discover how to make more money and live your dream life.
Listen days has gone were you depending on certificate. Its now cerbifiticate .
In my manual called (Home Base Billionaire Secret),
I will reveal to you 50 business with little or no capital here in Nigeria and make money.
Don’t blame a man that earn 20,000 a month. It’s because he don’t know what to do and earn 100,000.
The level of information you know is what connect you. That why they say when you are not informed you are deformed.
The Manuel (Home Base Billionaire Secret),has brought to you one of the biggest offer that as been hidden for so long, that you hardly find online available or tap easily from any source, many people as spent so much money to get into this opportunity and end up making millions of Naira from it annually. We have finally decided to let the cat out of the bag and opening this scarce and rare money making
opportunity to Job seekers, Unemployed, Employee and anybody who want to either start generating additional income , or make more money.
....GREAT PRICE SPLASH PROMO....

ENJOY GREAT PRICE SLASH THIS SEASON, BY PAYING ONLY N2,500 FOR THE SET-UP INFORMATION.THE PRICE WILL REVERT TO N10, 000 ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.
COMPLETE SET-UP MANUAL =N2, 500

MAKE PAYMENT OF N2,500 only into any branch of
UNION BANK PLC nearest to you.

Name: EBERE PAUL
Account No: 0039190113
After payment send your teller Number, Name, E-mail to 07060597962.or E-mail us on paulinfotec@gmail.com Once we confirm your payment the Manual will be forwarded to your E-mail address within 24hrs.
The first 50 people will get Bonus on
1. Bulk SMS Marketing
2. A marketing company that pay you very well
Congratulation.
Act now.
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by belamour(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
chikwadomn:

A u blind?

No I'm not tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
DankemzI:
Can Buhari please stop showing us photos?
Is he now into Modeling
Check my signature & vote for: Iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland2015
kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country..
U guys should calm down haba....change cnt jst occur overnight... It takes a gradual process...
Besides he has already told u guys not to expect miracles..!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Badgers14:

Nice plot of land you got there mister
tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
seen
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by iamkunleajayi: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
the look on fayose's face though
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by simpleseyi: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
When are we going to see the effect of the called Change.... buhari so far looks incompetent to handle the affairs of this country ..

Please is your father competent to handle the affairs of your family?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I swear there is something about fayose. cheesy. Lmaooooo. He reminds me of a superhero. Ever ready!
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Make dem chok mouth for salary matter ooo.

Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mehh
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
see as Fayose dey look
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by solaugo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Recruitment Aptitude Tests Made Easy - Access Sample Questions Online....See your score and answers to attempted questions @ www.recruitment.[/size]
Re: President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) by merry02(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari, govs resolve to end financial crisis

The meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the state governors on Tuesday rose with a resolution to end the financial crisis being faced by some state governments.

Zamfara State Governor, Abdulazeez Yari, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the end of the meeting.

Yari, who is also the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum, said instead of bailouts, the governors requested for the refund of Federal Government projects they carried out in their states.

He said the governors also asked that the tax paid by the Nigeria Natural Liquefied Gas Company be paid into the Federation Account and be shared.

The governor added that they also asked the Federal Government to ensure that all monies are paid into the Federation Account for sharing as stipulated by the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka / Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.