Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. (26260 Views)

Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) / Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu / Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by PRYCE(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Meanwhile the dullard's taking selfies everywhere...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Hollawaley(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Subuhanallah in this holy month Dem still neva rest. And btw Tell #baba we are waiting anxiously. And he should not make 1 naira equal 1 dollar cos my 500$ adsense earning can't turn 500 naira i'll rather quit blogging
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Spells(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
God have Mercy....
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Sirlancelot(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is quite disheartening to see this menace continue without any solution forthcoming.I regret ever voting out GEJ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by pembisco(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't know if it's just me but I want this government to fail just like they wanted gej to fail. No hard feelings.

NB. #Fockk your contrary opinion.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by boboLIL(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari pr0mise and fail president....0rder yhur h00ligans

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Amnesty international will never say anything about this.Buhari is giving this terror group more guts to carry out their atrocities.Is it because they open way for him to emerge victorious in the just concluded presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by wethebest(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nicepoker(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
He won't deploy air strike on them. Northern rams.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by 3ace(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
I know that this will not be noticed by Amnesty international.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by frisky2good(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Not according to Buhari. He has instructed them to return to the barracks.

DICKtator:
I believe that soldiers should be stationed in all local government to avert issues like this

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Beno3: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is this the change we voted for? we call GEJ clueless when he ended this boko haram. now what do you expect from the snail in power. I regretted voting for APC. Rubbish Change.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
hucienda:
When will all these end? cry

Exactly the same question i ask..God, Nigerians are tired. We've cried out in prayers in over 800 languages,fought as much fights as a nation yet the enemies keep getting stronger by the day. Would you keep quiet and watch the enemies take us all out? this is so sad
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by MrImole: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omg!

When will this end?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by chesterlee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari

Where did we go wrong?
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by carzola(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari call your boys to order... since u cant drop a bomb on them... olochi president

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by adjoviomole(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
What do u ppl expect?the army have been moved to the south 2geda with drones etc to protect the oil pipelines....buhari might want the best for nigeria but he got in with the wrong party All re-progressive congress....may God help him sha......
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by nababa1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
most of this media are our problem too.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by unclejb2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:

www.saharareporters.com/2015/06/23/boko-haram-militants-slit-throats-20-villagers-borno
E be like say Boko Haram don grow stronger in the last few weeks. Buhari do we still have a president in this country. The chibok girls are still missing. Pls Great Grand Pa Buhari do something fast.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:

www.saharareporters.com/2015/06/23/boko-haram-militants-slit-throats-20-villagers-borno
Amnesty intl and buhari want to investigate the army over their role in killing bokoharam spies and suspects but they don't want to investigate and bring bokoharam to book.They are indirectly telling bokoharam to continue the killings,that they are behind them.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by free2ryhme: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
DICKtator:

Go on lady
Carry on mi lady
Don't stop now
Am I?
grin grin grin grin
don't worry,I can see that you're kinda jovialgringringringrin
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by preetyb(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is too much already, I wonder what mr president is doing about this, all we get to hear is his travelling for this and that, must America and chad tell him what to do before he acts up? This president is worst.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by elbinmanny(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
His misguided brothers again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by unclejb2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
3ace:
I know that this will not be noticed by Amnesty international.
Amnesty International is poo.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
So, what exactly are the Nigerian DSS, Police, Army and Aiforce doing? I thought now is the time they would want to shine well since we have an Ex major-general as president!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Bonapart(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari.... thank you
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Makapounse(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
As i always said , and keep on saying that Boko haram is a heartless,devilish terrorist group, which we should all fight against, rather than relating them with any religion.....................
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by Sunnypa11(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
SHEKAU abi na SHECOW will be a thing of the past very soon in Jesus mighty Name.....Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by 3ace(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
unclejb2:
Amnesty International is poo.
Absolutely!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. by zubby29(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
am begining to run out of patience for gmb,dis is not wat i am expecting.RIP to d dead may GOD console der families

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Man Gets Tied To The Roofing Sheet He Stole, Paraded And Flogged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.