Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate (32180 Views)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
teekay213:
guy ur rm funny o.
my roomie we dey kampe. Na just a collection from my lodgemates

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Aniekwe1: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
pelij18:
Typing mistake you know. Morever my correction was not out of pride. take note

if it was out of genuine concern and not pride you would have privately messaged him.

nawa undecided
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
You'd like the play boy as a roommate who brings many girls who bring their friends for y'all to just lay back and chillll.and do stuff..... Abi angry angry angry

That's a Good option.... Better than a runs babe who snores
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by tellwisdom: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
If you must sleep on my bed, don't drop saliva on it angry
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aniekwe1:

oh. but where/how did he feed?

anyway how does it bother you? you wanted to be sharing food with each other

and what did the ebonyi person do?

no vex just trying to understand and just curious because ebonyi + PH are important to me

So you wanna start ethnic clash thereafter abi
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
If you must sleep on my bed, don't drop saliva on it angry

Seyi in Hall4 won't adhere

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Aniekwe1: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

So you wanna start ethnic clash thereafter abi

not at all I'm genuinely curious and interested to know your experience smiley
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by AlphaDibia(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guy, pick your poison. You can't have the perfect roommate; doth not exist. Just make sure you have an antidote in hand to counteract.

By the way Y'all.. It feels so good to be back on Nairaland. Sorry I'm away so much. What did I miss?

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by pelij18(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aniekwe1:

if it was out of genuine concern and not pride you would have privately messaged him.

nawa undecided
noted!!!

But you should have known that such feature is not provided on nairaland.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by AMJ4SUCCESS: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
The music lover, who will not tune down the volume of his deck/music player

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dahjhi:
Perpetual Drunkards
Will always come home drunk and started vomiting when you suppose dey sleep. Everywhere smelling gbau gbau

Borrow Borrow: This one fit borrow ur boxers if you allow him. I be like 'You nor tellem for house say u get admission?

The Exaggerator:
He will tell you different stories. Nah only him go see this and that before.. Cheeiii.. I remember "Pastor Liverpool" grin

The saddist:
Chaii. You nor fit TOuSh em thing o. You go be like " nah for which zoo dem breed this guy.. ?

ur rm funny o.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by jtjohn(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
pelij18:
please take care of yourenglish, its too poor.

i mean no insult.
English had oooo and dis guy English fit kill mosquito self.......just joking........but always check ur English b4 sumiting is very necessary.....
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by toseensbm19(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
ones wey me no like at all na d oppressors; dem get everything making u look like a village boy omo i no pray for dz kind room mate

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by LEAFLET(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
You'd like the play boy as a roommate who brings many girls who bring their friends for y'all to just lay back and chillll.and do stuff..... Abi angry angry angry
You be robot nwa??

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by butanep(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Idydarling:

my current bunky... beautiful outside, dirty inside
just pray she is not on nairaland

... but that's how most lady are shall.

Just very few that re neat n clean inside that you can even give a he*d...

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by pelij18(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
jtjohn:
English had oooo and dis guy English fit kill mosquito self.......just joking........but always check ur English b4 sumiting is very necessary.....
You just hit the nail.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
HonourablePomk:
The noise makers. You will regret it

My room mate & him useless friends show me pepper 4 noise making department. It's when u want 2 sleep they will remember one girl's nyash that they saw during d day & they will start 2 table d matter. & they laugh like hyenas. Now me I don find my levels. stay on ur own & have rest of mind. That's always d best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Aniekwe1: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
pelij18:
noted!!!

But you should have known that such feature is not provided on nairaland.

It most certainly is, but in the form of e-mail requests
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chascop:
@OP , you need Change. Not just change but a Positive one..

If you hate prayer warrior, SU guy and Jackobia, who you go come like?.

Agbero shebi or Homo..

The truth about your story is that they don't behave like you. They don't live the type of life you live and that's why the hatred is there.. Your type of person will never appreciate good things.

So many people are praying to have a roomie who reads all-day because it motivates and inspires them.

I don't think you know what you came....

My advice to you : Find your level and stop complaining. If hostel no do you, oga find the most expensive lodge go stay alone.

Big man dey hungry you
roomate who read all day?i prefer a gamer.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by lilgaga(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
U need to learn how to make use of the english language... undecidedU need to learn how to make use of the english language...
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Candybob(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have met them all, you just get along and move ahead with ur own business! Learn to recognize that people are different and priorities differ. Diff strokes for diff folks!
I think it was the thieving roommate that unruffled me a bit, very stewpid guy! How can u steal from ur own roommate?
But on your other points, you sound like an unserious student and hater of good folks tongue

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Monikween(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
I prefer staying alone..... roommate?... nooo we go fight tire...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
teekay213:
roomate who read all day?i prefer a gamer.

try and understand me..

It doesn't really mean all time..

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by 12month: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
googlepikin:
na your eyes dem dey borrow sleep.?

Wat am mean is that u might be gisting with them at nite and before u knw it dem don sleep.

Even worse u will find it hard to wake them in the middle of it night if something important comes up

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Monikween:
[quote]

cos na u go cause am

It doesn't really mean all time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by twentyk(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2015
I dont know bout you guyz but me and my roomates(2)are brothers...i mean ppl actually mistook us for blood brothers....eat togeda,kushed togeda and most of all we gat each others back anyday,anytime,anywhere....i miss em.....obi 'oscar' raymond nd AK slimzy badt guyz......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
do u need a job?? i got many 4 u. coz d rate st whch u appear as 1st to comment,, its alarmin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by lepasharon(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
dumo1:

My room mate & him useless friends show me pepper 4 noise making department. It's when u want 2 sleep they will remember one girl's nyash that they saw during d day & they will start 2 table d matter. & they laugh like hyenas. Now me I don find my levels. stay on ur own & have rest of mind. That's always d best.

Lmaoo...U should have joined them,come onnn... learn to mix tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Mcowubaba: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Optional2:
#na4onlynajia u go c guyz 4 hostel dy drag 4 1 small pot of soup.
Only 4 naija, u go see girls d drag undies 4 dia room tongue!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Una never jam at all oo.

Mike: Comes into the room(saying 'chai', today na today).

Me: Mike kilode, wetin apn?
Seeing him with bet9ja slips(more than 10 slips).
Mike shey u don com again, your mates are buying and driving better cars nd u com here dey disturb person.

Don't worry Buhari go soon ban bet.

Mike:you say wetin?
If that one happen make 'him' (mike) die.
If i hamma now, i go goo slap our HOD.

Me: You well so?
Wetin HOD do you ?

Mike :He tore my bet slip during the last lecture nd i am sure i would have won 18mil

Me: (shake my head pitifully). So you been dey check your slip inside class..

This is the kind of roommate i rebuke. They'll never allow your phone to rest.
Always checking live score

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by lepasharon(f): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Monikween:

I dunno how people stay alone...wont you feel lonely?

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by malikisah: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
As haworth roommate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.