Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate (32156 Views)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by kkon(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

So you wanna start ethnic clash thereafter abi
ph guyz are one of the most lavish spenders I know. Grew up there and I know what im talking about. Except of course that guy is a broke ass which is an isolated case which is also not peculiar to ph guys.. if to say u talk of edo guys I for accept small. Lolz

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by kasual(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2015
teekay213:
1. Cultist:yes,cultist the aye,ake(axe),eye,black scorpin etc.no student pray to have anyone of them as roommate,if yawa gas and the other cult member come to the room.makes me remember the “99 cult attack in oau,when they entered the room to massacre sug secretary general(afrika),althought he was not a cultist,but imagine what his roommate will be thinking when they arrived.

2. S.U.scriptural union:some say suwegbe union,whatever,i don’t want to be in the same room with this kind of student.they are just too holy for my liken,small thing you say or do,they start quoting bible. i had a roommie like that in my year two.the way he dress,this guy can tuck in on anything,no matter the cloth he put on,they was a day we were hungry,so me and some of my roomate with this su guy went to buy bread and akara.we were so hungry before we got to the room we had already finished the food.this guy made sure he entered the room put down the bread and akara on the table and prayed.untied the nylon,you know normally you tear the nylon.this guy untied it like he’s going to need the nylon.his behaviour makes me sick.since that year,i don’t wish to have su has roommate again.

3. Prayer warrior:you can’t imagine coming from the night class exhausted,just can’t wait to get to your room and fall in your bed to crash.and that is the time one of your roommate thinks is the time to pray,start to cabash,shouting.no no no,no way.

4. Thief: Throughout my staying in hostel,i have been so lucky not to have thief as roommate,i can leave my phone charging with my roomates to common room.i will meet it without moving an inch.i trust all my former roommate die.

5. Reading mode:these kind of students are always on reading mode,whether eating,gisting,even sleeping you will always find book with them,i always feel guilty,when having fun and seeing them makes me look like am not serious.got a guy like that in my room.this guy sabi jack,always reading,but like some people say “no be by jacking” after the exams he had 4 F’s, while we wey dey play clear all our papers.
Feel free to add yours,what can you say about your roommate?what kind of student you don’t want to have as roommate?
Lols.... Tuck in everything got me laughing bro.
Mine is that i dislike an 'unhygienic roommate' its so disgusting. Even meals are unsafe because he might use his teeth to cut onions while preparing the meal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by cooljude(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Monikween:
I prefer staying alone..... roommate?... nooo we go fight tire...
why can't girls co-habit with themselves. Just give them two days to be roomies, they would tear themselves apart. That one na story for another day, i like your pics o, would like to chat with you on watsapp.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
ibe9ja:
How did u know d SUG sec gen was not a cultist?
He vehemently fought against cultism in oau. There's zero tolerance for cultism in oau, dem no born any nigga well to fly colour or display cultist shii on campus cos na maximum shishi dem go dash am...

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by emog17(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2015
The snoring and prayerful type

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2015
kkon:
ph guyz are one of the most lavish spenders I know. Grew up there and I know what im talking about. Except of course that guy is a broke ass which is an isolated case which is also not peculiar to ph guys.. if to say u talk of edo guys I for accept small. Lolz
Lwkmd... dies on behalf of Edo boys

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

The fact that he hates prayer warriors and Scripture Union guys should tell you he prefers witches and wizards as roommates as birds of the same feather flock together.
there should be time for everything bro,u shouldn't disturb ur rm wit ur prayers.i always tell him 2 go outside if he can't pray quietly.as 4 d su they just freak me out,hostel life are meant 2 b enjoyed while he dey dull himself.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Aniekwe1:

not at all I'm genuinely curious and interested to know your experience smiley

I see....

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ethicalUser(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
A roommate that can spend all he has in drinking beer but is always reluctant to contribute money when its time to cook.

A roommate who snitches you when he knows u have got a new pretty chap.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=emekatony post=35087019][/quote]yes,i am.if not i wouldn't hav posted this for ur comment.didn't u have any roommate experience?
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

The fact that he hates prayer warriors and Scripture Union guys should tell you he prefers witches and wizards as roommates as birds of the same feather flock together.
there should be time for everything bro,u shouldn't disturb ur rm wit ur prayers.i always tell him 2 go outside if he can't pray quietly.as 4 d su they just freak me out,hostel life are meant 2 b enjoyed while he dey dull himself.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Skmoda360(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
point tho
Princecalm:
the funny thing is that you might not know he is a cultist until you find yourself in the red zone.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ERCROSS(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Optional2:
#na4onlynajia u go c guyz 4 hostel dy drag 4 1 small pot of soup.

Na dat one dey sweet pass... tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ThimmyWood(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
fatdon2:
PIG

The name says it all. These
roommates are so inconsiderate. They don’t care that their trash or
clothes pile up and eventually spill
onto your side of the room. They
take your suggestions for
improvement as insults and
immediately do the exact opposite of what you ask.

Bros, you don talk am finish.... As in they can be very annoying. I've never been lucky to separate from this guys since my first year in school, we are always roommates.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by lordfalcao(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Ragner:
The Gambler ; Always talking about Odds to play.,,,constantly borrowing phone to check livescores and when game casts, he go snub you like say u be the Winch undecided
hahahahacheesy
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ismayl: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2015
teekay213:
1. Cultist:yes,cultist the aye,ake(axe),eye,black scorpin etc.no student pray to have anyone of them as roommate,if yawa gas and the other cult member come to the room.makes me remember the “99 cult attack in oau,when they entered the room to massacre sug secretary general(afrika),althought he was not a cultist,but imagine what his roommate will be thinking when they arrived.

2. S.U.scriptural union:some say suwegbe union,whatever,i don’t want to be in the same room with this kind of student.they are just too holy for my liken,small thing you say or do,they start quoting bible. i had a roommie like that in my year two.the way he dress,this guy can tuck in on anything,no matter the cloth he put on,they was a day we were hungry,so me and some of my roomate with this su guy went to buy bread and akara.we were so hungry before we got to the room we had already finished the food.this guy made sure he entered the room put down the bread and akara on the table and prayed.untied the nylon,you know normally you tear the nylon.this guy untied it like he’s going to need the nylon.his behaviour makes me sick.since that year,i don’t wish to have su has roommate again.

3. Prayer warrior:you can’t imagine coming from the night class exhausted,just can’t wait to get to your room and fall in your bed to crash.and that is the time one of your roommate thinks is the time to pray,start to cabash,shouting.no no no,no way.

4. Thief: Throughout my staying in hostel,i have been so lucky not to have thief as roommate,i can leave my phone charging with my roomates to common room.i will meet it without moving an inch.i trust all my former roommate die.

5. Reading mode:these kind of students are always on reading mode,whether eating,gisting,even sleeping you will always find book with them,i always feel guilty,when having fun and seeing them makes me look like am not serious.got a guy like that in my room.this guy sabi jack,always reading,but like some people say “no be by jacking” after the exams he had 4 F’s, while we wey dey play clear all our papers.
Feel free to add yours,what can you say about your roommate?what kind of student you don’t want to have as roommate?

u cheated in the exam.period

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by lordfalcao(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2015
A roommate who conners anybabe you bring for housesmiley
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by slyniki: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Monikween(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
cooljude:
why can't girls co-habit with themselves. Just give them two days to be roomies, they would tear themselves apart. That one na story for another day, i like your pics o, would like to chat with you on watsapp.
I like my privacy.... nd I have few friends... nd I meant quarrel not physical fight.... I once had a roomie I never wanted another one. Thanks
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by KulSeun(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
fatdon2:
PIG

The name says it all. These
roommates are so inconsiderate. They don’t care that their trash or
clothes pile up and eventually spill
onto your side of the room. They
take your suggestions for
improvement as insults and
immediately do the exact opposite of what you ask.

this are the kinda of roomates am havin ryt nw, they dnt wash their pots n plates til wen they want to cook, the gather their cloths for months, they wake up n ballout with makin the bed n wen they come bak so they lay on it! Kai too bad

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Monikween(f): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
lepasharon:

I dunno how people stay alone...wont you feel lonely?
There's plenty to do .....alone... nd u won't sit in d room all day na

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by JOEmystic(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Dirty classmates
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Monikween(f): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Chascop:

whether na me abi na u...it's my choice... no be only roommate

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Adedoks(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Unilag... 8years ago.Biobaku hall. Was a year one student then.. It was an 8 man room;one in a kind.i had a deeper lifer,cele member,an Mfm member,Jehovah witness guy, two stunct Muslims,one otondo guy(youngest in the room) n one strange guy who specializes In impregnating girls n aborting it... Na all of us get our own for body... I was the SU guy who was always disturbing the room with worship songs from my then radio cassette player.. Kai my roommates hide my radio plug tire.. Me unrepentant worship addict na to go buy new plug oo.. Funny old days.Were all graduates now... Still in touch with some of them..

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by MoNickk(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
stingy roommates. I can't stay with them abeg. had this one that would go out,buy stuff n come n hide them under the bed to eat when everybody is asleep. kai! when u buy yours,she'll be the first to carry spoon or even help u open the nylon o. The day we discovered, we just jejely ate the bread n hollandia she hid under the bed n returned the empty nylon. She couldn't ask if we saw it or if we ate it na. see everybody keeping straight face.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Hapuya:
Guy I believe you grin. Especially that guy nauseatingly untying a nylon tidily and holistically like he is about to make a sacrifice to the gods of akara grin It must have really happened to you for you to nail down the disgust you felt this eloquently cheesy angry cool. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Msquare220: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Don't stay in hostle.
TeamOffK#
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by vecman22(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
Perpetual Drunkards
Will always come home drunk and started vomiting when you suppose dey sleep. Everywhere smelling gbau gbau

Borrow Borrow: This one fit borrow ur boxers if you allow him. I be like 'You nor tellem for house say u get admission?

The Exaggerator:
He will tell you different stories. Nah only him go see this and that before.. Cheeiii.. I remember "Pastor Liverpool" grin

The saddist:
Chaii. You nor fit TOuSh em thing o. You go be like " nah for which zoo dem breed this guy.. ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ yu no tellem for house say you get admission...
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Christmasdon(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2015
What of fat rummates, or plumby ones. I do not like them.either
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Evegreen: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

Lolz.....that's true. Man can't stay neutral.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by chizidgreat(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
OP, I think you should have remained off campus if you do not like some of these varieties.
Well, to answer your questions on some of the ones that concerns me, I simply advise you to desist from falllacy of hasty generalization.
1.As a matter of fact, I am a proud SUCF and I am in hostel but I can assure you that I am more jovial and more cooperative than you. For the fact that you have an SU room mate who has his distinct way of life does not mean SU people are not good to be room mates.
My joviality and cooperation however does not mean I should support evil in my room. NO. Rather, I politely correct.
2. In as much as I don't support someone to use prayers and disturb room mates, I bet you, you don't know how much your room mate's prayers had helped save you from evils.
3. That someone read all through and did not succeed in exams does not mean reading is bad or that you should boast on his head. I think I count you as an irresponsible room mate because you should have called him to understand his problems and advice him. I don't mean to be harsh but you should love your room mate as a brother.
Thanks.Chizidgreat
LECTURE TIME

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.